Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Madara Summonded the ninetails on the village 16 years ago because he knew that it would cause the others to constantly watch/moniter the Uchihas, and he knew it would cause the Uchihas to rebel against Konoha, he wanted another war to start, But what Im stuck at is this, If he would of simply killed Itachi, A war would have started, Is that not what he wanted? So why did he help kill the Uchiha clan and prevent a war?

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i guess he did simply want revenge on the Uchiha for abandoning him ages ago and needed Itachi to help him kill them.
And hes planning war through the long term aims of atatsuki so hes probably just being patient till then.

Oh hey btw im new just resitered today, so hello ^^

UchlhaSasuke

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
itachi never wanted to kill sasuke, he made it seem that way so that sasuke would kill him.
thats true..
but there is something i cant understand..
madara said itachi found him and madara helped him 2 kill the clan..
and after that itachi went 2 the 3rd and told him 2 take care of sasuke
why he didnt tell the 3rd about madara?!!

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
dont think so .. because if the 3rd knew about that i`m sure he would tell kakashi
but kakashi was surprised when he saw madara sharingan . he didnt expect there is any uchiha alive
No becuz the only ones who knew about the uchiha geocide thing was the third, danzou, and the elders so they would tell kakashi.

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Is it not funny to see the elders of each village pay for their past mistakes, it happened to the Sands elders, when the old lady talked about the young and then she talks about the past mistakes that they made and how the hope to be forgiven for that. Now the same is going to happen with Konoha. Hope Danzou wrots in hell. I dont think he is such an angel with a broken arm and leg. The first raped him for a reason!!!!!