Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Her forgetting her memory is BIG.

Okay so she isn't after Luffy now...
But she's possibly forgot her debt to kaido!!

Does she even remember her homies? What if she doesn't want Zeus back?

Does Zeus and Prometheus still have memories or did they forget theirs due to being part of big mom's soul?
Will Zeus stay with nami forever now? She's easily commander level if she gets zeus for good.

What if big mom doesn't remember kaido? What if she looks at him as a giant and wants absolutely nothing but to be friends?

Is she gonna remember any of her kids or care about where they are?

Is she gonna have a flash back to mother caramel or streussen? And release her kings haki again?

So much shit can happen now OMG

Last edited:

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have idea let's burn Oda at the stake before this storyline with BM plays out.

A large part of BM storyline has been decated to her memories, Oda has clearly been planning this all along, almost all Oda's story threads come back around in a amazing way, like with this chapter and Oda connecting Sanji's suit power back to the power he wanted most all the way back in Thriller Bark. There will be something probably even more incredible that will make everyone say GODA.

And how exactly have the Yonku disappointed? Kaido crushes the MC of the series in one blow. BM has been pretty much unstoppable and nothing we've can actually hurt her. Blackbeard has been a fantastic looming threat and Shanks is Shanks who stop the War by just telling the Marines to stop.

Reactions: Sakazuki

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have idea let's burn Oda at the stake before this storyline with BM plays out.

A large part of BM storyline has been decated to her memories, Oda has clearly been planning this all along, almost all Oda's story threads come back around in a amazing way, like with this chapter and Oda connecting Sanji's suit power back to the power he wanted most all the way back in Thriller Bark. There will be something probably even more incredible that will make everyone say GODA.

And how exactly have the Yonku disappointed? Kaido crushes the MC of the series in one blow. BM has been pretty much unstoppable and nothing we've can actually hurt her. Blackbeard has been a fantastic looming threat and Shanks is Shanks who stop the War by just telling the Marines to stop.
Tbh if she lost her memory, just to remember what happened to mother caramel, I'm allllllllllllll for it.

jhamz

Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OMG, what if she unconciously committed the same thing she has done in the past and ate her children? Perospero would've been her desert. Lol
If so, I hope she chew Flambe well.

Reactions: Michelle