Whats after Shippuuden?

airquis91

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
But don't you think minato's story is a little ... redundant. we know exactly what happens , imo i think it will be somewhat a waste of time. If naruto does end , it will be kind of abrupt because A) He's still a gennin B) definitely after this war he will either take the rank of hokage/Jounin C) if he takes the jounin route, there is room for konahamaru's progress. So my point is , there are a lot of different directions the story can go post-war. That being said its kind of premature to end the series for good when there are several avenues kishi can take (unlike trolling DB,DBZ,GT).

T0XIC

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It's funny how people compare a show about super saiyans who's in their 50's in GT who gets power ups every time there's a bad guy, added with more and more bad guys who's more powerful than the previous bad guys thus making the whole "oh no, he will destroy the world if we don't stop him herp derp" looks stupid and awkward to a show about a ninja who's still young and still a genin, added with plenty of ways to continue the series.
During GT, the show was already barely alive and they had no other way but to end it due to the fact that it might end up dead if they continue the show whilst Naruto is a huge success and generating plenty of money for them. I doubt they will end it when there's plenty of ways to continue it. If they ever decide to end it, it's better if they just see if the next/third series is a huge success or a huge flop.
I've heard plenty of rumors about Naruto being continued to the third series right after the war ended added with another time skip but they are just rumors. Kishi did state that Shippuden is heading toward it's climax but that doesn't mean the whole series will end, they probably meant Shippuden is heading toward it's climax with a third series coming up. But all we can do is wait and see what happens.
P.S Welcome.

airquis91

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It's funny how people compare a show about super saiyans who's in their 50's in GT who gets power ups every time there's a bad guy, added with more and more bad guys who's more powerful than the previous bad guys thus making the whole "oh no, he will destroy the world if we don't stop him herp derp" looks stupid and awkward to a show about a ninja who's still young and still a genin, added with plenty of ways to continue the series.
During GT, the show was already barely alive and they had no other way but to end it due to the fact that it might end up dead if they continue the show whilst Naruto is a huge success and generating plenty of money for them. I doubt they will end it when there's plenty of ways to continue it. If they ever decide to end it, it's better if they just see if the next/third series is a huge success or a huge flop.
I've heard plenty of rumors about Naruto being continued to the third series right after the war ended added with another time skip but they are just rumors. Kishi did state that Shippuden is heading toward it's climax but that doesn't mean the whole series will end, they probably meant Shippuden is heading toward it's climax with a third series coming up. But all we can do is wait and see what happens.
P.S Welcome.
well said my friend , well said :D

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
***Please don't troll I'm new here***
Okay so i've read the recent article of kishimoto explaining that naruto shippuuden is getting "close to the climax". To me this is one of favorite anime's of all time along with several others that only have one season or so (i.e.. Cowboy Bebop ,Samurai Champloo). I honestly want to see naruto become hokage and sasuke either die or come back to the hidden leaf(but hey, beggars cannot be choosers) and if anyone on this forum personally knows kishi, please let him know that i am pleased with his masterpiece of a series, i am truly grateful for series with a lot of depth to it. With that being said, give me your insight, what do you think is to come after shippuuden? Will it be the rumored akkaippuden or this is the grand finale?
You're giving too much credit to a sloppy writer, who is mediorce at best. There isn't much depth to the series at all if you really look at it. Naruto trying to save Sasuke, that's it. But it does have a lot of contradiction and boring flashbacks. Hope it's the finale. This show is getting really boring, the only reason I'm still watching/reading is to just know the ending.

Kishi often rush things, but slow down when he writes about the sharigan (roll my eyes).

1337Boy

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't want naruto to end too....But I think I when it does I would watch it again...
I don't see Naruto continuing after shippuden but it would be great if it does.. Like for example that Tsunade survives the war.. and another antagonist arrives and we actually find that Tobi has a boss but I doubt it although it would be extremely interesting.

Like, Naruto defeats Tobi and before he dies he tells something about the Sage of Six Paths or a new enemy...or a shocking revelation.. I mean its all up to Kishi

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
:T_T: Why do so many people want it to end?! Why are there so many discussions about it ending?! Look, can't we all just imagine that it won't end? Then when it does we can talk about how to revive it! :zonder:
Because no one likes this manga, except for delusional people. Most of the people who continued to watch this crap is to just know the ending, otherwise, there 2 or more years have been a waste.

1337Boy

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Because no one likes this manga, except for delusional people. Most of the people who continued to watch this crap is to just know the ending, otherwise, there 2 or more years have been a waste.
Well everyone has their own likes and dislikes and you have no right to call those people who read manga delusional unless you want to be flamed at. I was going to flame you in this post but I guess I will not let you have the pleasure. xd

th1s1guysays

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It's more then likely that the series is going to end up having konohamaru as the new lead character in Naruto. He has high potential in being the next main character to carry on the legacy. I actually like the little guy and he's pretty awesome for a kid.