airquis91

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
***Please don't troll I'm new here***
Okay so i've read the recent article of kishimoto explaining that naruto shippuuden is getting "close to the climax". To me this is one of favorite anime's of all time along with several others that only have one season or so (i.e.. Cowboy Bebop ,Samurai Champloo). I honestly want to see naruto become hokage and sasuke either die or come back to the hidden leaf(but hey, beggars cannot be choosers) and if anyone on this forum personally knows kishi, please let him know that i am pleased with his masterpiece of a series, i am truly grateful for series with a lot of depth to it. With that being said, give me your insight, what do you think is to come after shippuuden? Will it be the rumored akkaippuden or this is the grand finale?

Reactions: HamzaVeli

Narutohokage7

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think Kishi is ending the Naruto series entirely after Shippuden, he needs a rest he has been producing manga everyweek for years. I hope he does a few Gaidens showing us Tobimarus past and stuff to show us what we didnt get to see.

WELCOME BTW!

airquis91

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yeah i keep hearing that kishi is considering either the naruto as a jounin series or hokage, but either way what the hell is after madara? isn't he the most powerful ninja, if they defeat madara how in the world can they continue, i just hope kishi doesn't pull a DBGT if you know what i mean, LoL