Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Super Strength - so i could protect people against threats.

Also i believe in the butterfly effect so if i had changed something in the past it could destroy the future and i also believe everything happens for a reason. ^^
Does it have to be one of those four?
They're pretty boring and lame.

i'd want to have absolute control over atoms

think about that
o_O zomg...dont worry i have like 20 new super powers for Version 2 ^^

LeafDude

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
TimeTravel for sure. That way i could make better choises and buy future things, like New cool ps3 games that r only going out in 2015 :p

Another good choise would be invisibility, that way i could go into someplaces that i shouldnt go xD.

..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
power of being a grim reaper no one could kill ya cause ur already dead and u could chose wether or not they die.
Controlling atoms would win, dead or nay, you'd still be made of atoms, so i could just like, turn your arm into air, or your leg into a machine gun, or just change your whole body into food

Azaghast

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
time travel.or i would prefer controlling time so if i'm angry at someone...i'll just stop time and punch them hard....................................:p:p

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
TimeTravel for sure. That way i could make better choises and buy future things, like New cool ps3 games that r only going out in 2015 :p

Another good choise would be invisibility, that way i could go into someplaces that i shouldnt go xD.
I thought the same but without the games i would return to the past and stop the berth of the guy who is geting on my nerves so in the way he wouldnt exist it the future HAHAHHAHAHA :D

Shade

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
time travel. I will travel to ages past and learn of everything I can. I would become a sage and travel all the lands and read all the books in my quest to absorb all knowledge. I would be able to do this because of time travel, go anywhere at any time. In trouble? time travel out of it...
the problem is your mortality. out of the choices I'd choose time travel. However I'd prefer immortality. I'd begin my immortal life 6k years ago and I would eventually become to wise and intelligent, and accumulate so much power that I'd be seen like a God. think about it!

Rhomm

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Time Travel - no thanks, i'd somehow mess up the past and then we have a dead world or world ruled by marsupials.....

Invisibility - a novel idea, interesting until someone hits you with a fast moving blunt force object (aka a car!) cause they cant see you.

Flying - could be fun, get a helmet before you eat a mouthful of bugs tho.

Superstrength - think carefully before you shake someones hand now.

I'm more of a fan of invulnerabilty myself but by no means would i want to be immortal.

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Time Travel - OVERPOWERED!!! lol but very risky... accidentally change something so you are never born wtf noooooooooooooooo

Invisibility - ... i dont like to hide.... it would be cool and all... but like if thats all you can do? not really a super hero thing...

Flying - Always thought it would be awesome to fly... since i was a kid... but again... useless if thats ALL you can do... like what good is it to be able to fly if your not strong enough to catch people lol

Superstrength- the most practical choice out of the group... pretty much matches me to a T... Im a really big guy so super strength just fits for me... lol
But im assuming that superstrength has to come along with super toughness...
right?
i mean what good is it to be able to punch through steel walls if i get my hand all cut up and broken in the process????

someone who could do all of the above though? Best super hero ever!

User Name

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well out of those 4 id choose super strength(wich comes with invunerability right?) and when you get used to it you wouldnt crush anyone on accident the other powers seem a little dangerous though and if you get mad at someone just punch them xD

But if I could have any super power it would be the ability to create super powers :D