what would you like to see from Kabuto/Kabutomaru

UzumakiNaruto20

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,352 posts 131 reactions
Joined
Feb 16, 2012
Messages
2,352
Reaction score
131
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I want Minato, Kushina, Jiraiya, and Hiruzen
 

Jorge95

Member
223 posts 11 reactions
Joined
Feb 10, 2012
Messages
223
Reaction score
11
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That he brings back Jiraiya and make him face Naruto, and I wish he would be immune to any type of genjutsu.
 

Waltz

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,979 posts 1,256 reactions
Joined
Oct 6, 2011
Messages
9,979
Reaction score
1,256
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I wanna see how he's gonna get that snake out of his a$s...do u see the size of it o_O
 

DhattUchiha

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,525 posts 64 reactions
Joined
Jun 23, 2011
Messages
1,525
Reaction score
64
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
A new type of technique something original and new, not one of Orochimaru's techniques
 
66 posts 2 reactions
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
66
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'd like to see him whoop some butt as Oro cause he got pushed to the brink...also like to see the J-man back just one more time!! I miss him
 
Top