I want Minato, Kushina, Jiraiya, and Hiruzen
UzumakiNaruto20 Jōnin Strategist 🧠 Veteran 2,352 posts 131 reactions More Joined Feb 16, 2012 Messages 2,352 Reaction score 131 Status Offline Activity Streak Mar 20, 2012 #21 I want Minato, Kushina, Jiraiya, and Hiruzen
Jorge95 Member 223 posts 11 reactions More Joined Feb 10, 2012 Messages 223 Reaction score 11 Status Offline Activity Streak Mar 20, 2012 #22 That he brings back Jiraiya and make him face Naruto, and I wish he would be immune to any type of genjutsu.
That he brings back Jiraiya and make him face Naruto, and I wish he would be immune to any type of genjutsu.
Waltz Sannin of the Scrolls 📜 Elite 9,979 posts 1,256 reactions More Joined Oct 6, 2011 Messages 9,979 Reaction score 1,256 Status Offline Activity Streak Mar 20, 2012 #23 I wanna see how he's gonna get that snake out of his a$s...do u see the size of it
DhattUchiha Jōnin Strategist 🧠 Regular 1,525 posts 64 reactions More Joined Jun 23, 2011 Messages 1,525 Reaction score 64 Status Offline Activity Streak Mar 20, 2012 #24 A new type of technique something original and new, not one of Orochimaru's techniques
E Edo Tensei Zabuza Member 66 posts 2 reactions More Joined Mar 19, 2012 Messages 66 Reaction score 2 Status Offline Activity Streak Mar 20, 2012 #25 I'd like to see him whoop some butt as Oro cause he got pushed to the brink...also like to see the J-man back just one more time!! I miss him
I'd like to see him whoop some butt as Oro cause he got pushed to the brink...also like to see the J-man back just one more time!! I miss him