What would be a cool name for a prime after optimus prime?

maiavarepz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok so i found out a few years back, that there was once a crossover between G.I.Joe and Transformers, and i had looked for it everywhere, so, this created an urge to create a fanfic about my own Transformers Story. one without the characters that we know and have grown to love since the transformers franchise.

So please, don't diss me and my ideas, i think this could be good and exciting, i mean, optimus is great and everything, but i just need names for Auto bots, and decepticons.

now for me, i have thought of names in the past that i was like, that would be anawesome name for a cybertronian.

Thank you

maiavarepz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the plot is, A group of scientist find a way to genetically modify Certain individuals DNA, and with that, they infuse Cybertronian DNA with these Specific Individuals. This allows them to Turn from Human Form, to Cybertronian Form and from the Cybertronian form the benefit f turning into vehicular mode.

That is the thought anywayz.

please don't look down, i just would like some names

NarutoVsGoku

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Make the names human... Or give them human and cybertronium names. Since ya plot is the way it is it means people are able to transform.. its a great idea btw but if you are going that route you need 2 sets of names....

You should make the leader or the Prime character an African decent character.. idk about names tho.. just keep it Optimus Prime and Megatron the same since they are iconic