[Predictions] What will possibly occur in the next chapter and the fate of Naruto and Sasuke

Math42

Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The first chapter that will initiate the new manga series, Naruto: the Next Generation has been released!
I am eagerly anticipating the new characters and plot.

Kawaki:
Based on his appearance; he appears to be a co-dominant hybrid of Naruto and Sasuke, and thus he may have risen from an experiment of Orochimaru. He wields a black bo, which I assume is derived from a Truth-Seeking Ball, and possesses intricately designed tattoos on his arms. Based on his personality, it seems that his intent to obliterate everything stems from Sasuke. Could he be the very manifestation of the Curse of Hatred?

Pre-Chapter one prediction:
Kawaki: Naruto, Sasuke.... your time is ogre.
Naruto: Hey, it's our baby! He's grown up now!
Sasuke: Shh... Naruto we don't want anyone to hear.
Kawaki: It doesn't matter, because I will kill you in a few seconds.
Sasuke: Naruto, I have a strategy.. Figure out how to execute it with your clones and then---
Kawaki: Quickscope no Jutsu! *Naruto's Six Paths Chakra and some of Kurama's chakra are assimilated into Kawaki's tattoos.*
Naruto and Sasuke: Aghhh!!!
Kawaki: GG, R.I.P. *Walks away*
Naruto: Gah.... I am immobilized.... Completely...
Sasuke: Same here....
Naruto: Sasuke...
Sasuke: Naruto....
Naruto and Sasuke: I'm glad I could see you before I die.
Sasuke: Boruto, I entrust my sword and my Rinnegan to you, Sarada.... Use my right eye to awaken the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.... Mitsuki.... Take good care of Aoda.. *thinking*
Naruto: My buddy Kurama, don't worry for me. You will still be alive, transfer some chakra to Himawari and Boruto. Thanks, I will miss you.
*Naruto and Sasuke extend their hands to each other and they disintegrate into ash, their fingers intertwined.*

Kawaki versus Boruto:
Kawaki: Byakugan....
Boruto: *Thank you, dad, thank you Sasuke.*
Boruto: I will defeat you here.
Kawaki: I already said that the era of ninjas is over.
Boruto: This guy.... He's definitely a hybrid of dad and uncle Sasuke...
Boruto: Grrrr..... Heavenly Storm of the Gods! *Boruto activates his Rinnegan and throws a small vanishing Rasengan and a small vanishing Chidori at Kawaki*
Kawaki: Trying to hide your justus? Amateur... *Kawaki sidesteps and a gargantuan explosion is generated from the Chidori and Rasengan*
Boruto: *Uses Amenotejikara to warp near Kawaki* Lightning Release: Chidori Stream Gentle Fist! *Boruto activates his Byakugan and strikes Kawaki in the shoulder with his finger, and sends lightning into his body and tenketsu to paralyze him*
Kawaki: What the...!
Boruto: Fire Release: Hell Flame Technique! *Balls of fire emerge from the ground and propel Kawaki upwards*
Boruto: It's over... *deactivates Byakugan/Rinnegan eye*
Kawaki: Wow.... Child's play. *Kawaki emerges unscathed*
Boruto: You...*Runs over to stab him with Sasuke's sword*
Kawaki: Tsk.. *Breaks the sword*
Boruto: *Emotionally broken*
Kawaki: Creatine no Jutsu! *slaps his calves, and they swell up with water to four times their initial size*
Boruto: *Crys*
Kawaki: Lol, Kishimoto can't save you with his Plot no Jutsu now.
Boruto: Then... I will use my inherited Rinnegan: Talk no Jutsu!
Kawaki: ....
Boruto: Do you have the feels now?
Kawaki: Yes, I am sorry.
*Everyone is resuscitated*
Chapter 2 End.

Haosrithy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Boruto the manga is the equivalent of watching 2 girls 1 cup. You feel kind of aroused in the beginning but as it continues on, you feel ultimately disgusted in yourself for watching it and humanity for allowing such a travesty to happen." -said the Swaggiest man on NB

Reactions: Math42 and Avaitto