[Discussion] What will happen to Natsu & Co.

Xāvî1

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
According to the latest chapter August is treating Brandish as an enemy. Now the only question that remains is will Natsu and co(including brandish) srart a fight against August??

Your Thoughts.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If August fights them seriously, i'm guessing a one sided curbstomping over the next few chapters, ending once the title countdown hits Zero.

What exactly are the limits to Brandish's powers? She seems to be able to shrink and grow anything as much as she wants without any apparent effort. She should be able to turn Natsu into The Colossal Titan on a whim.

Xāvî1

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If August fights them seriously, i'm guessing a one sided curbstomping over the next few chapters, ending once the title countdown hits Zero.

What exactly are the limits to Brandish's powers? She seems to be able to shrink and grow anything as much as she wants without any apparent effort. She should be able to turn Natsu into The Colossal Titan on a whim.
One sided curbstomping wouldn't be possible even for some one like august cos natsu is some one who can take a spriggan member on his own. Also since Brandish is also already a spriggan member it would be a tough fight tho August might come out victorious here. Also Lucy and mest are there, tho i am not counting them.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One sided curbstomping wouldn't be possible even for some one like august cos natsu is some one who can take a spriggan member on his own. Also since Brandish is also already a spriggan member it would be a tough fight tho August might come out victorious here. Also Lucy and mest are there, tho i am not counting them.
Sure, they can beat Jacob, a guy who is innefectual against scantily clad women. In Fairy Tail. I don't think getting Lucy and Brandish in bikini's would work on August.

Xāvî1

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sure, they can beat Jacob, a guy who is innefectual against scantily clad women. In Fairy Tail. I don't think getting Lucy and Brandish in bikini's would work on August.
Lol who is talking about bikinis and skimpy getups here!! XD I was talking about the combined magic power of Natsu and Brandish would up some ressistance against August.