[Discussion] What will be the pinnacle of Luffy's power?

Ace of the fire fist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At this stage what do you think Luffy will develop to grow even stronger, in order to match a Yonko/Admiral evenly in battle. He will obviously develop awakening at some point, but what else? Do you think he will show a gear 5, or develop his CoA to never seen before levels?

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His Gear 4 will probably have some more transformations that he's been reserving but it's mostly awakening as you said and obviously his haki will grow stronger the better his opponents are like Rayleigh said in his flashback fight with Dogtooth.
He needs to work on that supreme haki too.

I'm sure that you'll find some people with wacky rubber powers thoughts going through their heads. Already there's an idiot on this site who thinks vibrations can kill a rubber man :lol

I made a thread on what I think Luffy's awakening will look like

Light up the Darkness

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if Zoro was toe to toe and very close to Fuijitora power

then luffy who is more stronger than both if we speak about Haki can Defeat an Admiral

people underrate luffy sometime

if someone like doffy broke from aokiji's ice age like nothing and freed himself

and was defeated by luffy

then i don't see why luffy is not very close to admiral level

but for Yonko no he is not ready yet

Gear 5 will be Enough for a Yonko

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think he has observation haki mastered with future seeing. Armamnet haki mastered i would guess is what vergo did. Imagine someone like kaido completely clad in armament haki and twice his already size. All buff. But luffy could get there. As far as kings haki being mastered... No idea if you can or not until we see more of it besides knocking out fodder. And making animals back off, Other than that id say he stays at gear 4.. Just being able to use it way longer, fully clad in armament haki , buffed up twice his already size, plus future sight seeing, and making his surrounding rubber so he can king Kong gun someone into the ground make them bounce back and then rhino schneider their ass lol

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think he has observation haki mastered with future seeing. Armamnet haki mastered i would guess is what vergo did. Imagine someone like kaido completely clad in armament haki and twice his already size. All buff. But luffy could get there. As far as kings haki being mastered... No idea if you can or not until we see more of it besides knocking out fodder. And making animals back off, Other than that id say he stays at gear 4.. Just being able to use it way longer, fully clad in armament haki , buffed up twice his already size, plus future sight seeing, and making his surrounding rubber so he can king Kong gun someone into the ground make them bounce back and then rhino schneider their ass lol
coc mastery is what shanks does just being around someone forces them to lose consicous

Ace of the fire fist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still thinking there is more to CoC than fodder killer and flashy clashes power.
This is a good shout. This is 100% gonna develop into something more I feel, I can't see a power which lies dormant in 1 in a million and the strongest ones at that, being some lame parlor trick like a fodder killer. People have mentioned slowing time down but only time will tell.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Luffy's made it ridiculously clear in the latest chapter that he's not going to go beyond punching stuff, so I'd just go with punches. I do think he'll gain the ability to turn into a giant though. The thought of Luffy fighting Kaido just seems really bad if Luffy's like a 1/15th his size & capable of breaking his praised defense.