jaykuhz

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What in the world is Minato doing in Konoha right now? He must have realized how much fodder he was and decided to go haunt Konoha because he has no use in this war, right?

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was probably the only marking he had that was out of range of Madaras control over the black balls. And he is probably regening chakra.

Draven

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
when the gudous hit him minato teleported them away so they wouldnt blow up and take the entire SA with him if he blew up.
seeing as how they were all on top of their respective kage heads its more then likely minato put one of his markings there before leaving for the battlefield.

so putting that all together you think hes fodder/useless when he saved the whole shinobi alliances ass with a teleport out of the battlefield with the gudous in tow wow i wonder what real fodder is if you think that.

Samisa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He just teleported there because he probably has a seal there from when He fought Obito in the past remember.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elio

RedBuLL

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was probably the only marking he had that was out of range of Madaras control over the black balls. And he is probably regening chakra.
LOOOL cmon dont be so naive. He has much more markings over the world, what is that for a stupid post.
He was fighting in the 3 War , do you really believe he has no more markings ? OMG
Konoha was just perfect, to show that Minato is alive and have a great view of Jukai Koutan what reached Konoha.
Kishi could also show a other village, but there would not be Minato to show him U_U

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOOOL cmon dont be so naive. He has much more markings over the world, what is that for a stupid post.
He was fighting in the 3 War , do you really believe he has no more markings ? OMG
Konoha was just perfect, to show that Minato is alive and have a great view of Jukai Koutan what reached Konoha.
Kishi could also show a other village, but there would not be Minato to show him U_U
Uhm okay... No I don't necessarily think he does because he usually keeps them on kunai. Having a permanently placed one in the village makes sense. Therefore he teleported to the one he had out of range.

Squad7

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yup getting the balls out of range, they mentioned that a few chapters ago. Idk about the chakra part tho cause i don't think the edo use up chakra

RedBuLL

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uhm okay... No I don't necessarily think he does because he usually keeps them on kunai. Having a permanently placed one in the village makes sense. Therefore he teleported to the one he had out of range.
So you believe cuz he just jumped to Konoha, that he have not other markings ? hahahahaha
Seems logically:rolleyes::omg:.....naturally for a Hater U_U

Even when he would jumo to a other place, you butthurt haters would say ,, its the only mark that he have'' yeay of course

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you believe cuz he just jumped to Konoha, that he nave not other markings ? hahahahaha
Seems logically:rolleyes::omg:.....naturally for a Hater U_U
Dude what are you on about. I';m just saying that it is the most logical choice and that the markings at the battlefield might still be within range. the better question here is why would Minato warp to some random ass forest.

RedBuLL

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude what are you on about. I';m just saying that it is the most logical choice and that the markings at the battlefield might still be within range. the better question here is why would Minato warp to some random ass forest.
ooh sorry, my fault. I have thought you said that Minato has only one marking, and its in Konoha.
It was jsut the perfect place, what Kishi could use ^^

Floydical

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its mostly likely the case that he set a marking there and decided to port there to get away from Madara. The problem is that there are citizens in the village and if he had blown up, he likely would have killed them all.