EnDash

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
make a hole in your shirt, paste an ipad or something inside and play an animation. it's the coolest costume ever lol

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cool kid? I'm just being honest.
I wasn't explicitly referring to you, now was I?

I'm just making a point, I think dressing up for Halloween is fun, no matter what the age. Why some people hold the perception that it's childish I won't understand; it's for fun, for Pete's sake, lol

ShiningStar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wasn't explicitly referring to you, now was I?

I'm just making a point, I think dressing up for Halloween is fun, no matter what the age. Why some people hold the perception that it's childish I won't understand; it's for fun, for Pete's sake, lol
I don't care how old I am, I love Halloween! As long as my baby sister wants me to take her Trick-or-Treating, I will love to go and dress up for the occasion! When it comes to my costume this year, I might be Iris from Pokemon. If not, I'll either be a mermaid or dress in a traditional sari! :O

Reactions: -Punk-

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't care how old I am, I love Halloween! As long as my baby sister wants me to take her Trick-or-Treating, I will love to go and dress up for the occasion! When it comes to my costume this year, I might be Iris from Pokemon. If not, I'll either be a mermaid or dress in a traditional sari! :O
^This right here is the proper attitude.