Kin
553💸
Kumi
174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the strongest creature does not mean the strongest being

only the creature part of a character is considered
a weapon is not part of the creature so is not taken into account when determining who the strongest creature is

devil fruits that arent zoan are also not considered as they are not creature related
for example a sandman is partially creature and partially a thing, the human is the creature and the sand is the thing

so this explains how kaido is the strongest creature without being stronger than shanks or akainu

Reactions: LBeezy

babaGAReeb

Regular
Kin
553💸
Kumi
174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Always bet on Kaido"
full quote was "1 on 1 always bet on kaido"

if things that are not part of the creature are involved it will no longer be 1 on 1
mihawks sword will make it 2 on 1 as his sword is as big as a creature
shanks sword due to being small will only make it 1.1 on 1 but still not pure creature battle

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
full quote was "1 on 1 always bet on kaido"

if things that are not part of the creature are involved it will no longer be 1 on 1
mihawks sword will make it 2 on 1 as his sword is as big as a creature
shanks sword due to being small will only make it 1.1 on 1 but still not pure creature battle
You must be registered for see images

MadaraReturns

Veteran
Kin
129💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oda even called Kaido the strongest in an SBS...let me guess....you're another one of those Shanks guys who can't accept the truth?
Wtf is a sbs??

@originalpost though that's not what he meant i still believe Dragon is above Kaido level; I don't want to fanboy but if all the hype was for being weaker than Kaido then Oda needs a big sloppy d!ck in his mouf

babaGAReeb

Regular
Kin
553💸
Kumi
174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wtf is a sbs??

@originalpost though that's not what he meant i still believe Dragon is above Kaido level; I don't want to fanboy but if all the hype was for being weaker than Kaido then Oda needs a big sloppy d!ck in his mouf
if dragon has wind logia he is above kaido as wind is not a creature

if dragon has dragon zoan fruit than kaido is above dragon as dragon is creature
or maybe mythical creatures are not included in strongest creature as they are imaginary creatures not creatures

MadaraReturns

Veteran
Kin
129💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
if dragon has wind logia he is above kaido as wind is not a creature

if dragon has dragon zoan fruit than kaido is above dragon as dragon is creature
or maybe mythical creatures are not included in strongest creature as they are imaginary creatures not creatures
If its haki then thats also very impressive and haki is (1 of the) the best option(s) to fight Kaido with i think

babaGAReeb

Regular
Kin
553💸
Kumi
174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are you trying to prove exactly?
Its obvious that you're trying to say that Kaido is not number 1 so just tell us who you believe is above Kaido.
its the first line in the OP, my detailed analysis is to prove that strongest creature=/=most powerful thing using science and logic

a creature is a living breathing thing thus weapons,non-zoan fruits and perhaps haki are not included in calculating strongest creature

akainu, kizaru, shanks, mihawk, and maybe dragon are all above kaido

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The strongest creature does not mean the strongest being.
You must be registered for see images

babaGAReeb said:
Only the creature part of a character is considered a weapon is not part of the creature so is not taken into account when determining who the strongest creature is.
babaGAReeb said:
Devil's Fruits that aren't Zoan are also not considered as they are not creature related. For example: a sandman is partially creature and partially a thing, the human is the creature and the sand is the thing.
babaGAReeb said:
So this explains how Kaido is the strongest creature without being stronger than Shanks or Akainu.
[video=youtube;lG2kFXDPot8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG2kFXDPot8[/video]

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its the first line in the OP, my detailed analysis is to prove that strongest creature=/=most powerful thing using science and logic

a creature is a living breathing thing thus weapons,non-zoan fruits and perhaps haki are not included in calculating strongest creature

akainu, kizaru, shanks, mihawk, and maybe dragon are all above kaido
Kaido uses a weapon as well. So what does that mean?

Our Lord Sasuke

Regular
Kin
28💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oda even called Kaido the strongest in an SBS...let me guess....you're another one of those Shanks guys who can't accept the truth?
Yes but we dont know what is Shanks true power.. so we dont know yet. Right now, yeah Kaido is the strongest but that doesnt mean he will remain the the strongest untill the end.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Except the title was strongest living thing, not strongest creature. Even if it was creature, humans are creatures. The manga has given us "In a 1 vs 1, bet on Kaido."

For now, Kaido is the strongest character, period.