What online rpg games would you reccomend and why?

Haven

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the title already stated. Ive been playing world of warcraft since it first came out and it was really great, but i felt that with every expansion it got worse and worse and i didnt even try playing Cataclysm, so i stopped playing. So besides that what ones would you recomend?

Sominus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the title already stated. Ive been playing world of warcraft since it first came out and it was really great, but i felt that with every expansion it got worse and worse and i didnt even try playing Cataclysm, so i stopped playing. So besides that what ones would you recomend?
Well most vanilla players say that Cata came closest to the vanilla Version. Anyways RIFT looks pretty cool.

Sominus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ill have to check rift out.

Really? Vanilla is my favorite. I just heard alot of people stopped playing when cata came out
Yea, because they couldn't imagine dps/healer classes have 100+k life. I myself started like 2 months before Wotlk came out and stopped at cata launch due to time issues. However I still check warcraftmovies out from time to time and a lot of people state that cata is the addon closest to vanilla. Raiding is harder then in Wotlk they say and what I see from pvp through warcraftmovies seems quite interesting.

Edit: I'll most likely give it try soon I think.

~Tempa E~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dcuo pc and ps3 i play ps3 and its exallent if you like superhero sort of games the graphics are great for an mmo and its whole engine work quite well also they've perfectly balanced out the action/rpg side of things

Haven

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea, because they couldn't imagine dps/healer classes have 100+k life. I myself started like 2 months before Wotlk came out and stopped at cata launch due to time issues. However I still check warcraftmovies out from time to time and a lot of people state that cata is the addon closest to vanilla. Raiding is harder then in Wotlk they say and what I see from pvp through warcraftmovies seems quite interesting.

Edit: I'll most likely give it try soon I think.
yeah idk why theyre health was that high -.- . I checked out alot of the movies and stuff (not any recent ones from cata) but I remember at a time during pvp that arcane mages were just tearing through people. I just kinda hated at times that like one class was better than everything else or overplayed. But yeah i loved watching pvp clips.

Haven

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dcuo pc and ps3 i play ps3 and its exallent if you like superhero sort of games the graphics are great for an mmo and its whole engine work quite well also they've perfectly balanced out the action/rpg side of things
hmm well superhero games i do like alot. id love to play a superhero rpg can you provide me a link?? :) id really appreciate it

Sominus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah idk why theyre health was that high -.- . I checked out alot of the movies and stuff (not any recent ones from cata) but I remember at a time during pvp that arcane mages were just tearing through people. I just kinda hated at times that like one class was better than everything else or overplayed. But yeah i loved watching pvp clips.
Well, Arcane was never all that great. I mean yea I've been able to take everything down in about 10 seconds but on the other hand you needed to be very skilled not to die in just the same time if you faced skilled opponents.

Haven

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, Arcane was never all that great. I mean yea I've been able to take everything down in about 10 seconds but on the other hand you needed to be very skilled not to die in just the same time if you faced skilled opponents.
yeah true, I think they buffed arcane up some cuz no one used it, people would spam arcane missles. But yeah Skill is needded i must agree

Sominus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah true, I think they buffed arcane up some cuz no one used it, people would spam arcane missles. But yeah Skill is needded i must agree
Pretty much, that whole "OMG ARCANE IS SO ****IN OP" stuff came up due to a few (especially one) youtube vid. That guy showed few kills with berzerk upgrade and full cooldowns + 2 proc/use trinkets. He used to twohit pretty much everything and therefore all people started to think it was soooo op.

Of course I do agree that the damage output in pvp was insane from time to time especially before they nerfed POW but as I said, you ate like double the damage you dealt if someone came close to you/you faced a shadow/skilled afli.

~Tempa E~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmm well superhero games i do like alot. id love to play a superhero rpg can you provide me a link?? :) id really appreciate it
official website here im not sure of its content ull probably have to look around youtube and what not lol
thow

Last edited: