What Naruto character are you most like?

SandVillageShinobi

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
741 posts 44 reactions
Joined
Aug 15, 2012
Messages
741
Reaction score
44
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I guess Shikamaru. I'm lazy and smart. Not super smart. I just like to put my trust in what seems logical.
 

nowherekid85

Member
43 posts 2 reactions
Joined
May 23, 2012
Messages
43
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
A bit of Kakashi-intelligence, aloof (if I don't know you) and I do like my books lol...
And a bit of Kushina-I have her temperament and am most like her looks wise.
 
123 posts 6 reactions
Joined
Aug 8, 2012
Messages
123
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
quite, dont talk much, somewhat cool i dont see why o_O (sasuke)
loud around people im confortable with (naruto)
care about my friends,great sense of humor and slightly perverted XD(kakashi)
 

JeanstersRMB

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
520 posts 39 reactions
Joined
Aug 28, 2011
Messages
520
Reaction score
39
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Naruto and Hinata.
Naruto, because i do believe in what i believe and i am cocky most of the time :D and i'm loud :D.
Hinata, because i think of the person i love :) ;) and i always stalk on him, but i only i see him every sunday so yea :(
 

Mattus

Member
20 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yamato.
Physically: Same Eye color and Same Hair color, same fair skin, but i'm not quite that buff yet.
Mentally: Like to keep things straight so they don't become a pain, or a problem later.
Emotionally: I don't get all that emotional much.
 
1 post 0 reactions
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Anyone know when the 3rd shippuden movie will come out English dubbed ;)
 

Chatte

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,361 posts 1,369 reactions
Joined
Mar 14, 2012
Messages
10,361
Reaction score
1,369
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Definitely Sakura in almost all aspects now as she grew. When I was younger I was more like Kushina. :D
 

Spitfire421

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
678 posts 156 reactions
Joined
Jun 29, 2012
Messages
678
Reaction score
156
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Anyone know when the 3rd shippuden movie will come out English dubbed ;)

My thread is not the place to ask that question. Go start your own thread if you really want to find out. U_U
 

CoolFoo

Member
183 posts 9 reactions
Joined
Jun 30, 2012
Messages
183
Reaction score
9
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I would have to say I'm a mix of Naruto, Shikamaru smart wise, Hinata, and Sakura.
 
Top