What movie can you watch again and again and never get sick of?

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
pulp fiction, seven samurai, spirited away(actually.. any ghibli movie ive seen so far..), lotr, the departed, the prestige, interstellar, kill bill(both), kung fu panda and uhm Snatch.. >_>.. All i can think of now D:

• Love
Reactions: TempleOvBlood

Harorudo

Kin
277💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Shallows I would have to say I would never tire from. It's my favorite shark movie other than Jaws. The whole movie I thought really makes you think what would you do if you were in that situwation the whole time. I really liked that about it. I also thought the storyline was brilliant and we'll executited. Over all a really wonderful awesome movie.

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lord of the rings is the greatest movie in history and its really surprising so many years after no other movie can beat LOTR greatness.

Troy together with Spartacus , Game of thrones and Vikings tv series.

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Meet Joe Black (1998)

For some reason (well it's a good movie also), during the last decade it has been just replaying over and over on TV, and anytime I catch it... I can just simply watch it till the end.

Harorudo

Kin
277💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Vasto Lordé
I agree. I can understand a bit of them wanting to up their game with affects since times are changing but it was fine how it was for me at least. The story for the prequels I don't think they even really tried to make it interesting or good to be honest, but that's just me and my thoughts on it. I'll never get tired of those movies since I grew up watching them.

Reactions: Vasto Lordé

Vasto Lordé

Elite
Kin
260💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
@Harorudo Ah you're old school and I love it. All those are fun as hell, after my first time watching Riddick I wish I had his ability, they made a semi blind man who can only see at night as cool as he is. Unfortunately, these are all relics for the newer generations and underrated as hell now.

Reactions: Harorudo