What movie can you watch again and again and never get sick of?

Gintõki1

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,016 posts 974 reactions
Joined
Apr 11, 2014
Messages
8,016
Reaction score
974
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ghost in the Shell. (the original movie)
A classy masterpiece, never getting old ~
 

Chikombo

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,420 posts 1,327 reactions
Joined
Jun 8, 2016
Messages
7,420
Reaction score
1,327
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Batman Begins.
 

TempleOvBlood

Member
19 posts 5 reactions
Joined
Apr 5, 2019
Messages
19
Reaction score
5
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Schindlers list, Trainspotting, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and Snitch
 

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
8,880 posts 1,960 reactions
Joined
May 1, 2017
Messages
8,880
Reaction score
1,960
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
pulp fiction, seven samurai, spirited away(actually.. any ghibli movie ive seen so far..), lotr, the departed, the prestige, interstellar, kill bill(both), kung fu panda and uhm Snatch.. >_>.. All i can think of now D:
 

TempleOvBlood

Member
19 posts 5 reactions
Joined
Apr 5, 2019
Messages
19
Reaction score
5
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
pulp fiction, seven samurai, spirited away(actually.. any ghibli movie ive seen so far..), lotr, the departed, the prestige, interstellar, kill bill(both), kung fu panda and uhm Snatch.. >_>.. All i can think of now D:

Are you Me??
 

Trish_Aureo

Member
187 posts 40 reactions
Joined
May 9, 2019
Messages
187
Reaction score
40
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
All the Avengers, Matrix, Batman and the Dark Knight & Jurassic Park!
 

Harorudo

Member
83 posts 19 reactions
Joined
Jul 12, 2019
Messages
83
Reaction score
19
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The Shallows I would have to say I would never tire from. It's my favorite shark movie other than Jaws. The whole movie I thought really makes you think what would you do if you were in that situwation the whole time. I really liked that about it. I also thought the storyline was brilliant and we'll executited. Over all a really wonderful awesome movie.
 

James Granger

Member
227 posts 42 reactions
Joined
Nov 12, 2014
Messages
227
Reaction score
42
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Spider-man into the spiderverse
 

Tauren Chieftain

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,118 posts 581 reactions
Joined
Dec 19, 2016
Messages
6,118
Reaction score
581
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Lord of the rings is the greatest movie in history and its really surprising so many years after no other movie can beat LOTR greatness.

Troy together with Spartacus , Game of thrones and Vikings tv series.
 

IKSOKRIPS

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,670 posts 925 reactions
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
9,670
Reaction score
925
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Meet Joe Black (1998)

For some reason (well it's a good movie also), during the last decade it has been just replaying over and over on TV, and anytime I catch it... I can just simply watch it till the end.
 

Nomu

Member
81 posts 28 reactions
Joined
Jun 23, 2018
Messages
81
Reaction score
28
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Vasto Lordé

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,386 posts 788 reactions
Joined
Aug 5, 2011
Messages
8,386
Reaction score
788
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The "Aliens" trilogy, and I say trilogy cuz that's what it is. that's it, three movies... no more.
 

Vasto Lordé

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,386 posts 788 reactions
Joined
Aug 5, 2011
Messages
8,386
Reaction score
788
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
@Harorudo
Yes, that's what I'm saying, the old ones far exceed these newer "prequels". The new ones focus more on the visuals and apparently they threw story writing in the trash.
 

Harorudo

Member
83 posts 19 reactions
Joined
Jul 12, 2019
Messages
83
Reaction score
19
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
@Vasto Lordé
I agree. I can understand a bit of them wanting to up their game with affects since times are changing but it was fine how it was for me at least. The story for the prequels I don't think they even really tried to make it interesting or good to be honest, but that's just me and my thoughts on it. I'll never get tired of those movies since I grew up watching them.
 

Harorudo

Member
83 posts 19 reactions
Joined
Jul 12, 2019
Messages
83
Reaction score
19
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
@Vasto Lordé
I'm simply a movie fanatic that still appreciates and loves the old school stuff.
 

Vasto Lordé

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,386 posts 788 reactions
Joined
Aug 5, 2011
Messages
8,386
Reaction score
788
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
@Harorudo Same here. Even though I'm a bit biased towards the old stuff lol.
What other movies you'd enjoy a second time alot more than you would enjoy a new one?
 

Harorudo

Member
83 posts 19 reactions
Joined
Jul 12, 2019
Messages
83
Reaction score
19
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
@Vasto Lordé
Yeah and there's nothing wrong with that.
Hmm.. that's a tough one I love so many I would have to say the Predator series, Riddick series and Terminator series I'd never get bored of and still love.
 

Vasto Lordé

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,386 posts 788 reactions
Joined
Aug 5, 2011
Messages
8,386
Reaction score
788
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
@Harorudo Ah you're old school and I love it. All those are fun as hell, after my first time watching Riddick I wish I had his ability, they made a semi blind man who can only see at night as cool as he is. Unfortunately, these are all relics for the newer generations and underrated as hell now.
 
Top