What makes him the "best written" character in the series (Sasuke)

spade3dg

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What the title says. I just seem him as a bland, revenge driven person that has done the same thing the whole manga.

I dont see the development people claim he has. Please enlighten me.

AnonymousShinobi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I personally think in terms of character Sasuke > Naruto.

Also go look through previous threads to find your answer. I don't think anyone fancies writing something they have already written twice.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke does not have constant goal he is manipulated easily does that make him great character seriously ?

His revolution goals are terrible it was better people to be in IT then having Dictatorship .

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Answer in bold:

He's certainly the best written character because he's the most realistic IMO.

Characters like Nagato and Kakashi basically had one personality, then it changed drastically, then changed drastically again.
Naruto had the same personality throughout the entire show with some minor changes and maturing, but still essentially the same person.

Sasuke, on the other hand, went through many life changes, and like any real life person would, multiple personality changes, both minor and major. Like any real life person, he was lost for a while and unsure. And like many real life people, he found atonement and had a moment of self-reflection and rebirth. A lot of people her confuse "I don't like what his personality changed too" with "His personality change was bad." In my opinion, you can't just look at one change in Sasuke's personality; they're all individual pieces of a puzzle that paint a bigger picture.