fmcande

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
What kind of beast do u guys think kisame is . My guess is a shark or another sea creature , but the question is that he might need water to swing or breath. If that is that case how killerbe do in this beast fight

Last edited:

Omoilol

Banned
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
We know Kisame's obviously a water style fighter but Bee has Lightning affinity so Bee might have an advantage. Plus search squads have been deployed to search for him and that Enka dude is also there so it won't be so easy to take Bee.

Mapexdrums

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
haha well it's kinda obvious that he will just have the same chakras and power as a tailed beast when he merges with his sword, not that he will litterally turn into a REAL beast (shark) like some of you said. A shark on land isn't exactly what I would call agile.

The Seven-Scaled boy

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
kisame was compared to a beast not actually one. But I read in this forum about the legend of the tailed beasts. It talked about samehada being a fish which abosrbed the energy of living things and giving it to the 3-tailed turtle to feed t something like that.

and he's totally related to sharks! small eyes, saw teeth, he's water attacks are all based on sharks(except for the shockwave). he only needs to excite, not perverted(j-man) way, whenever he sees blood or smells it.

yusufms

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
kisame was compared to a beast not actually one. But I read in this forum about the legend of the tailed beasts. It talked about samehada being a fish which abosrbed the energy of living things and giving it to the 3-tailed turtle to feed t something like that.

and he's totally related to sharks! small eyes, saw teeth, he's water attacks are all based on sharks(except for the shockwave). he only needs to excite, not perverted(j-man) way, whenever he sees blood or smells it.
yeah and he also has something like gills on his face

KASTAWAY

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I hope killer bee win's but everyone talk's about kisame and his power is simular to taht of a tailed beast, but the power of tailed beast changes the 9tails being the most powerful so if its like the 1tail then the 8tails has the advantage. So him haveing power like a tailed beast without a tail is not saying much. Ok his sword eats chackra but i don't think the sword can eat all of killer bee and the 8tails power.

FatBACKATTACK

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
When I first saw Kisame I thought to myself "Man, I bet this guy is going to be some kind of a bad-ass!" I don't think he's a beast in the fact that he's actually a shark (I know, he looks like one). He's a beast in the fact that if someone stands in his way, he'll completely and utterly annihilate them!

I don't remember exactly the manga, but when Madara revealed himself to Kisame, Kisame sort of acted like he knew Madara pretty well (on an equal kind of level). Bee's pretty cool and I think he'll be one hell of a challenge, however, if no one comes to his aid; Kisame's going to dominate him.