Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The result :
I'm waiting 1/5 hours and you didn't tell me a jutsu used by a livig person (or group) that can kill Sasuke ... So it's safe to conclude :
1- No one alive (even no group) can kill Sasuke now ... And Sasuke can escape easily ...
2- There are still many living people that can kill Naruto ( eg : Sasuke with Kakashi's help )
The thread is still open and I'm waiting for any jutsu or any combination .

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Totsuka or yata?
Totsuka can't hit Sasuke or Naruto because they're very fast ...
If some one uses yata against Sasuke then he can use Amenotejikara to move him to the out of the mirror and kill him ....
I don't know how Naruto defends that .

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't he embarrass them both, Okay, get your life.
Wut ? Stop giving me cancer ....
First , I said jutsu and 'Sakura's punch isn't a jutsu'
Second , Sasuke can escape the battle field and Naruto can hide in TSB ....
Third , Naruto can use shadow clones and Sasuke can use CT until she become tired . And then ....
So for god's sake stop defending 'Sakura's punch'

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nagato's Rinne used a soul eater on Hanzo. That tech will kill Villages with ease. I think it could kill Naruto & Sasuke too. They are no different then any other shinobi if they can't avoid it. Though Naruto maybe alil special because of his bijuu, i'm not sure how it would play out for him..

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As I said Sasuke can escape all of them (because he's the fastest and can travel between dimensions)
Naruto can use Rikudou jutsu too ... So tell exactly what rikudou jutsu ?
8 Gates is useless unless Naruto has TSB
Naruto is fast enough to dodge Totsuka
And I don't know if Naruto has a way to defend against Shisui's Kotoamatsukami or Itachi's Tsukuyomi ???? Tell me plz if anyone has an idea ?
Sasuke's dimension hopping is not instantaneous and takes some time fro him to open it, that time is enough for anyone fast enough to one shot him as he needs to concentrate on opening the portal and is vulnerable during that time, so its not something he can use in battle. Ameno can be countered by Naruto's speed and can be attacked by his shadow clones spread throughout the battlefield covering the area equal to Sasuke's teleportation distance as the radius so wherever he comes out of ameno again he'll be one shotted by a clone.
Someone like Kaguya can let Sasuke travel dimension and then go to his dimension and enjoy her time killing him as he'd still be recharging his Rinnegan. Sasuke can even be killed by techniques like Rasengan if one is able to hit him directly whereas against RSM Naruto such techniques are useless due his healing.
Apart from that if Sasuke uses Susanoo then anyone who can counter it stand a chance to kill him. Like Kaguya, Naruto and DMS Kakashi.

To kill Naruto you need to get rid of his RSM first which would be quite difficult for anyone to do considering the amount of NE chakra. Even Sasuke won't be able to balance Naruto's NE chakra with his own and a full kill intent Naruto would be kind of a berserk fighter. Only Ka genjutus would work against him imo since he won't be aware of it being cast on him apart from that I don't see any genjutsu standing a chance of influencing his massive variety of chakra and controlling it.

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke's dimension hopping is not instantaneous and takes some time fro him to open it, that time is enough for anyone fast enough to one shot him as he needs to concentrate on opening the portal and is vulnerable during that time, so its not something he can use in battle. Ameno can be countered by Naruto's speed and can be attacked by his shadow clones spread throughout the battlefield covering the area equal to Sasuke's teleportation distance as the radius so wherever he comes out of ameno again he'll be one shotted by a clone.
Someone like Kaguya can let Sasuke travel dimension and then go to his dimension and enjoy her time killing him as he'd still be recharging his Rinnegan. Sasuke can even be killed by techniques like Rasengan if one is able to hit him directly whereas against RSM Naruto such techniques are useless due his healing.
Apart from that if Sasuke uses Susanoo then anyone who can counter it stand a chance to kill him. Like Kaguya, Naruto and DMS Kakashi.

To kill Naruto you need to get rid of his RSM first which would be quite difficult for anyone to do considering the amount of NE chakra. Even Sasuke won't be able to balance Naruto's NE chakra with his own and a full kill intent Naruto would be kind of a berserk fighter. Only Ka genjutus would work against him imo since he won't be aware of it being cast on him apart from that I don't see any genjutsu standing a chance of influencing his massive variety of chakra and controlling it.
Not enough time to open a portal ???
Listen to this : Sasuke uses a Susanoo and then opens a portal and then escapes ...
I already know that Kaguya can kill Sasuke . She is worst opponent for Sasuke ...
Many techs can kill Naruto if hit him ; Ash bones , Indra's arrow , Kamui sphere and ...... And I know that a massive rasen shuriken may be enough to kill Sasuke if it hits him . But he can easily dodge that .
To kill Naruto , you can do all of these :
1-Send him to another dimension : one shots him
2-Use a powerful genjutsu : IT , Tsukuyomi and Kotoamatsukami (,Izanami ??)
3-Attack him with his own technique : using Yata mirror can do so

LoZelda101

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Totsuka can't hit Sasuke or Naruto because they're very fast ...
If some one uses yata against Sasuke then he can use Amenotejikara to move him to the out of the mirror and kill him ....
I don't know how Naruto defends that .
Nope. Totsuka the one panel blitz is never too slow :lol

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not enough time to open a portal ???
Listen to this : Sasuke uses a Susanoo and then opens a portal and then escapes ...
Except while he's at it a giant Bijuu Dama Rasenshuriken

I already know that Kaguya can kill Sasuke . She is worst opponent for Sasuke ...
Agreed.

Many techs can kill Naruto if hit him ; Ash bones , Indra's arrow , Kamui sphere and ...... And I know that a massive rasen shuriken may be enough to kill Sasuke if it hits him . But he can easily dodge that .
Well Naruto can dodge all those techniques as well.

To kill Naruto , you can do all of these :
1-Send him to another dimension : one shots him
Only if you're fast enough for that. Even Kaguya couldn't do it, but she was able to throw Sasuke in another dimension.
So no, it won't work on Naruto specially if you're considering Sasuke's portals.

2-Use a powerful genjutsu : IT , Tsukuyomi and Kotoamatsukami (,Izanami ??)
Agree with Izanami and KA only, rest won't work.

3-Attack him with his own technique : using Yata mirror can do so
Lol, that's not how Yata works otherwise Sasuke would be dead by his own Kirin attack. Yata just reflects and negates the attack.

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Except while he's at it a giant Bijuu Dama Rasenshuriken

Agreed.

Well Naruto can dodge all those techniques as well.

Only if you're fast enough for that. Even Kaguya couldn't do it, but she was able to throw Sasuke in another dimension.
So no, it won't work on Naruto specially if you're considering Sasuke's portals.

Agree with Izanami and KA only, rest won't work.

Lol, that's not how Yata works otherwise Sasuke would be dead by his own Kirin attack. Yata just reflects and negates the attack.
Sasuke isn't waiting for Naruto to make a bijudama rasen shuriken .
The first time i has been agreed . You must also agree Kaguya is worst opponent for Naruto , as well .
Yes ,I know Naruto can dodge all of them . And that's why I made this thread : To know what techs they can't dodge .(But you mentioned a rasengan if hitting Sasuke as if he can't dodge it !!)
I know you must be fast to push him in the portal ... How about using Amenotejikara to push him in that portal ?????
Then tell me how can Naruto survive from IT ??
You know that Kirin isn't a technique , Don't you ?? And Yata reflects techniques as you know .

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke isn't waiting for Naruto to make a bijudama rasen shuriken .
He has to while he's concentrating opening the portal. Its quite taxing on Sasuke.

The first time i has been agreed . You must also agree Kaguya is worst opponent for Naruto , as well .
Agreed, though she's far worse for Sasuke considering how she toyed with him.

Yes ,I know Naruto can dodge all of them . And that's why I made this thread : To know what techs they can't dodge .(But you mentioned a rasengan if hitting Sasuke as if he can't dodge it !!)
Sasuke can dodge a rasengan normally no question but what about him coming out of a ameno teleport and a clone waiting there with a rasengan ready to hit Sasuke.

I know you must be fast to push him in the portal ... How about using Amenotejikara to push him in that portal ?????
Well ameno isn't that fast considering even Momo was able to react to it and Naruto is someone who was able to avoid Kaguya S/T attacks which Sasuke failed to. So I don't see any way for Sasuke to be successful in what you're suggesting.

Then tell me how can Naruto survive from IT ??
TSB Sheild.

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He has to while he's concentrating opening the portal. Its quite taxing on Sasuke.Agreed, though she's far worse for Sasuke considering how she toyed with him.Sasuke can dodge a rasengan normally no question but what about him coming out of a ameno teleport and a clone waiting there with a rasengan ready to hit Sasuke.Well ameno isn't that fast considering even Momo was able to react to it and Naruto is someone who was able to avoid Kaguya S/T attacks which Sasuke failed to. So I don't see any way for Sasuke to be successful in what you're suggesting.TSB Sheild.
1- I watched Boruto movie once again and opening a potal takes two second or three .... That isn't too long .2- I agree that in battle with Kaguya , Naruto > Sasuke ... But you must agree in battle with Madara , Sasuke > Naruto .... Every opponent has a weakness after all .... Madara couldn't dodge Ameno , Kaguya couldn't dodge Naruto's attacks .3- If he knows some one is attacking , he can use Ameno to dodge that in less than a moment .4- That was just a question and I'd like you to explain how can't Sasuke push Naruto's body in a portal ??? He didn't fail to push Madara or Kaguya ....5- I disagree because : A) Naruto must know that he/she is using IT (Sasuke with rinnegan see that he is activating IT) .... B) There is no proof that TSB shield doesn't let light in ... Prove that if you can (Just manga and databook 4 pages )