Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello
I'm new to English and I'm not a good writer so I'll keep it short .
The question is what jutsus used in NV can kill Naruto/Sasuke ?? You can say a combination of 2 or more jutsus ...
My own opinion :
Sasuke : I don't know if a jutsu can kill him because of dimension travel ... He can escape each war if he understands he's losing . AND I'M ASKING YOU IF U KNOW A WAY ...
Naruto : Infinite Tsukuyomi , using a portal to send him to another dimension (This won't kill him but wins the battle)

I'd like to hear all your opinions

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rikudou level techniques and 8 gates if they are at full power.

They can both kill each other in a battle using their techniques.

A direct hit from Totsuka.

Itachis Tsyukomi for Naruto.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Naruto has shown continuously , the Sexy Jutsu can neg out any God Level. It just depends what turns on the opponent.

For Sasuke I'm thinking a combination of Itachi and Naruto.
For Naruto I'm thinking a full on naked Sasuke.

gg

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

All Killing Ash Bone

Massive TSB

Kamui Snipe

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

All Killing Ash Bone

Massive TSB

Kamui Snipe
I agree with all except Kamui snipe. I think they are bit too evasive for that.

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rikudou level techniques and 8 gates if they are at full power.

They can both kill each other in a battle using their techniques.

A direct hit from Totsuka.

Itachis Tsyukomi for Naruto.
As I said Sasuke can escape all of them (because he's the fastest and can travel between dimensions)
Naruto can use Rikudou jutsu too ... So tell exactly what rikudou jutsu ?
8 Gates is useless unless Naruto has TSB
Naruto is fast enough to dodge Totsuka
And I don't know if Naruto has a way to defend against Shisui's Kotoamatsukami or Itachi's Tsukuyomi ???? Tell me plz if anyone has an idea ?

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

All Killing Ash Bone

Massive TSB

Kamui Snipe
Please tell me how can Kaguya stop Sasuke from dimension travel and then I agree All killing ash bones and massive TSB can kill Sasuke ...
Massive TSB seems useless on Naruto , too .

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As I said Sasuke can escape all of them (because he's the fastest and can travel between dimensions)
Naruto can use Rikudou jutsu too ... So tell exactly what rikudou jutsu ?
8 Gates is useless unless Naruto has TSB
Naruto is fast enough to dodge Totsuka
And I don't know if Naruto has a way to defend against Shisui's Kotoamatsukami or Itachi's Tsukuyomi ???? Tell me plz if anyone has an idea ?
Ok I use Kaguya here to combat Sasuke. As both known to be a dimensional traveler, Kaguya can chase Sasuke anywhere and you forgot about Set back Sasuke experienced when he travelling between dimensions. He will temporarily unable to used his Rinnegan full power including Dimensional travel where's for Kaguya with massive chakra she have has no problem to outlast Sasuke and kill him in the end.

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ansatsuken : Tell me on how can Kaguya prevent Sasuke from escaping and I'll agree with those techs .
Massive TSB and Kamui snipe don't seem to work on Naruto .

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ansatsuken : Again Sasuke's Amenotejikara can prevent those jutsus from hitting him .
Seriously????

Reevaluate back your thinking.

This will not be Sasuke's best playgroud. And she can end Sasuke here even if he has Ameno.

If you think Sasuke can survive against Kaguya be better not to quote me again. And read my first reply to you about their battle situation(will be).

And what make you think that Massive TSB will not kill Naruto?

Here I tell you its not about your English proficiency but how you comprehend Naruto manga or know about it better.

Last edited:

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
8 Gates and Ash bone are pretty much the only techs that will work against them.
Escaping from 8 gates is possible for Sasuke ... And Naruto can hide in TSB until the 8 Gate Technique kills it's user . (I agree that if some one remove TSB then 8 Gates can kill Naruto)

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Escaping from 8 gates is possible for Sasuke ... And Naruto can hide in TSB until the 8 Gate Technique kills it's user . (I agree that if some one remove TSB then 8 Gates can kill Naruto)
Smh, Sasuke can escape expanding TSB it doesn't mean the jutsu can't kill him, we're talking about being able to defend against a jutsu not run away. And 8 Gates is too fast for Naruto to hide in a TSB, Madara tried that and failed.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

And if I'm being logical and critical to this situation Kaguya had a chance to kill Sasuke without need to changing dimension. Kishi need to used plot device here(sorry for logical setting). Logical setting will be, ok I tell you - we know that Kaguya is immortal, how severe the damage she get like Madara she can regenerate back.

In the interval between Sasuke's Attack and Kaguya's position, she can launch an Ash Bone attack toward Sasuke. Even if both get hit by opposition attacks, Kaguya will survive where Sasuke will die from Ash Bone effect.

Gravity also will effect the strength and the smoothness of Sasuke's attack. It heavy.

Last edited:

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ansatsuken : I don't think Sasuke can survive from her ! And no one would ... I said which jutsu not which person ... I know that after chasing Sasuke and tiring him , she wins the battle ...
About the image you posted , Sasuke didn't have his eye at full power to use Amenotejikara .
And please answer logically and please do not insult .
thx about your answer anyway ...