What j-man sealed back when itachi used amaterasu?

What did Jiraiya?

• To improve the stomach jutsu

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Just for the record

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • No idea.

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

uzmarvel

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hi everyone, I just want to know ur ideas, I myself not sure about it but I will give a try. This kind of thread might have posted already, if that's the case, sorry for that.

In early chapters when Jiraiya trapped Kisame and Itachi at the Hotel inside the stomach of huge toad, Itachi used "Amaterasu" to get out it. At that point, Jiraiya sealed those flames and what does that actually mean.

You must be registered for see images

Does that mean he was gonna figure out how to make the stomach strong enough to stand against it.

Or, did he just took it into records?

I personally think, Naruto may suprise others using this technique later. But I am not sure.
So, please reply if you know about it, and I want to read other opinions as well. Thanks

Last edited:

SAKumono26

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i think naruto can use it
i mean
u know during the sanin fight
where jirya combined his fire jutsu with gamubnta
i think it would b ic if narut can just throw the scroll in the oil with gambunta say unseal
and surpirse saskue
or pain or new charecters

QwertyHero

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think he was going to study the fire and then make the toad stomach stronger. He may have been trying to find a way to put out the fire.
I doubt it.
Itachi is the only person in the world [At the time anyways] who could use Amaterasu, so I don't see a point in improving against a jutsu that Jiraiya would probably never see again.
And plus, the toad stomach jutsu isn't a jutsu that you can like use all the time or is like the staple of Jiraiya's offense, it's a jutsu that needs VERY specific circumstances in order to work.

1. You need to be in a corridor of sorts
2. You need to be in a LONG corridor, because if it's just a little hallway your trying to use it in, the person will escape before the stomach closes.
3. You need to be facing a slow opponent

Not very versatile, if you ask me.
And another thing, why didn't Itachi and Kisame just run out of the stomach before it closed?
Itachi is easily top 3 fastest ninja in Naruto, and Kisame is no slow poke either, so tell me why Itachi and Kisame didn't just run out of it?
I know that's not as fast as they can run, I've seen the anime and it looked like they were jogging inside the stomach....

uzmarvel

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I doubt it.
Itachi is the only person in the world [At the time anyways] who could use Amaterasu, so I don't see a point in improving against a jutsu that Jiraiya would probably never see again.
And plus, the toad stomach jutsu isn't a jutsu that you can like use all the time or is like the staple of Jiraiya's offense, it's a jutsu that needs VERY specific circumstances in order to work.

1. You need to be in a corridor of sorts
2. You need to be in a LONG corridor, because if it's just a little hallway your trying to use it in, the person will escape before the stomach closes.
3. You need to be facing a slow opponent

Not very versatile, if you ask me.
And another thing, why didn't Itachi and Kisame just run out of the stomach before it closed?
Itachi is easily top 3 fastest ninja in Naruto, and Kisame is no slow poke either, so tell me why Itachi and Kisame didn't just run out of it?
I know that's not as fast as they can run, I've seen the anime and it looked like they were jogging inside the stomach....
I don't agree with u. Itachi and Kisame were in great trouble. They ran as fast as they could. He would never use Amaterasu if he has chance. On the top of that, toad stomach was already closed when J-man started that technique. So, he had no chance but to use Amaterasu to get out of that place[and the weakes point]. The problem was not to run fast, but to break out of that cage. It is actually a great technique to trap people. Consider 4th using that technique. It means no escape.

QwertyHero

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't agree with u. Itachi and Kisame were in great trouble. They ran as fast as they could. He would never use Amaterasu if he has chance. On the top of that, toad stomach was already closed when J-man started that technique. So, he had no chance but to use Amaterasu to get out of that place[and the weakes point]. The problem was not to run fast, but to break out of that cage. It is actually a great technique to trap people. Consider 4th using that technique. It means no escape.

As you can clearly see at 1:38 of the video, the opening was closing on them as they were trying to escape, that's what Kisame was saying to Itachi.
He said something like ''We won' make it, at this rate''
But the thing that puzzles me is the fact that I know Itachi and Kisame could have out ran it...
Let me break it down for you...
Itachi is faster than Kisame, correct?
There's no arguing that point.
Kisame, at 30% power, could keep up with Might Gai IN HIS 6TH GATE TRANSFORMATION, in terms of speed.
Now if Kisame at 30% power, is as fast as Gai in his 6th gate, than what does that say about Itachi...?
And your telling me that they could not outrun the toad stomach jutsu?
And another thing, why couldn't Kisame do anything?
We all know Kisame can make water appear out of thin air, so why didn't he just create a water barrier to hold of the toad stomach?
The whole thing just doesn't add up, if you ask me.
Kisame and Itachi are two of the fastest characters in Naruto, and your saying they couldn't outrun a lousy stomach?
Also, like I said, The 4th with the toad stomach is not instant win, the toad stomach is only useful in VERY SPECIFIC situations.

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
27๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

As you can clearly see at 1:38 of the video, the opening was closing on them as they were trying to escape, that's what Kisame was saying to Itachi.
But the thing that puzzles me is the fact that I know Itachi and Kisame could have out ran it...
Kisame, at 30% power, could keep up with Might Gai IN HIS 6TH GATE TRANSFORMATION, in terms of speed.
Now if Kisame at 30% power, is as fast as Gai in his 6th gate, than what does that say about Itachi...?
We all know Kisame can make water appear out of thin air, so why didn't he just create a water barrier to hold of the toad stomach?
Kisame and Itachi are two of the fastest characters in Naruto, and your saying they couldn't outrun a lousy stomach?
Also, like I said, The 4th with the toad stomach is not instant win, the toad stomach is only useful in VERY SPECIFIC situations.
actually kisame COULDN'T follow gai.

take a look at 8:33, gai gets up in kisame's face and kisame is like "holy crap". then starts to run away. then at 8:51 it shows gai just get into kisame face, kisame then tries to attack gai but before he can even attack gai kicks him in the face. even lee said "too fast". then once again at 9:13 he gets up in kisame's face, and once again kisame is like "oh damn!". then kisame dies. in my opinion, gai with 6-7 gates could take 100% kisame.

just proving you wrong again:)

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
27๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
back on topic. think he captured the jutsu and studied it. someone like jiraiya wouldn't just seal it and call it good. and just forget about a jutsu powerful enough to break the toad stomach. he studied it and probably found a way to instanly seal that jutsu on activation. seeing how its too dangerous.

QwertyHero

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
actually kisame COULDN'T follow gai.

take a look at 8:33, gai gets up in kisame's face and kisame is like "holy crap". then starts to run away. then at 8:51 it shows gai just get into kisame face, kisame then tries to attack gai but before he can even attack gai kicks him in the face. even lee said "too fast". then once again at 9:13 he gets up in kisame's face, and once again kisame is like "oh damn!". then kisame dies. in my opinion, gai with 6-7 gates could take 100% kisame.

just proving you wrong again:)
Hmm, ok, ok, you got me there.
BUT, Kisame is only at 30% power.
Going by that, you can say that he can obviously goes atleast 3 times faster then that in his true form.
So ha.
And plus, Itachi is faster than Kisame, it says so in the official Akatsuki data book so HA!
Beat that.

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
27๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hmm, ok, ok, you got me there.
BUT, Kisame is only at 30% power.
Going by that, you can say that he can obviously goes atleast 3 times faster then that in his true form.
So ha.
And plus, Itachi is faster than Kisame, it says so in the official Akatsuki data book so HA!
Beat that.
well yeah itachi is WAYYY faster than kisame and yeah kisame would obviously be faster at 100%. but idk dude, gai was ALL OVER kisame with 6 gates. i mean, in my opinion, even 100% kisame would have trouble with 6 gates gai.

and if you could, can you find a link to the akatsuki data book. i forgot about that. was that the stuff from a couple shippudens ago where shikamaru talked about the data then asuma came up to him?

QwertyHero

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
well yeah itachi is WAYYY faster than kisame and yeah kisame would obviously be faster at 100%. but idk dude, gai was ALL OVER kisame with 6 gates. i mean, in my opinion, even 100% kisame would have trouble with 6 gates gai.

and if you could, can you find a link to the akatsuki data book. i forgot about that. was that the stuff from a couple shippudens ago where shikamaru talked about the data then asuma came up to him?
Yea, obviously, no matter how fast you are, your gonna have trouble with an opponent who's that fast and that skilled, but I still think in the long run, Kisame's speed at 100% would destroy Gai, unless Gai broke all 8 gates.
No, this is a recent Akaktsuki data book I believe...
Give me a second, I'll find it...
[EDIT]

Last edited:

uzmarvel

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Yes, u r right on some of ur points, but I didn't say they are slow. The problem was to break out of that stomach, not to outrun it. There were no opening to break out. Closing the stomach is another thing, but to make a hole and break out of it was problem for both of them.

You saw Kisame saying the wall is closing faster than us, didn't u?

Stomach would've eaten/cover water as well, no problem :)? It has enough place to store water. In that case Itachi would be in double disadvantage :), he would've been drowned in the water and eaten by stomach.

Gai was in disadvantage, coz his students were in danger, he must've finished it very fast. Also, I don't think it would be very easy for Kisame to beat Gai that easy, I am not sure about the outcome. At least, I am sure that Gai could've beaten Kisame so baaad if he used 8th Gate. 8th Gate is no joke, Kisame was nothing at Gai's 6th Gate.