What is your favorite flashback.

uzmarvel

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like Itachi and Sasuke's flashback. I love their relationship when they were young. Those were very lovely. I watch over and over those parts.

Hiruzen Sarutobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hiruzen's flashback is the best we have seen so far in my opinion. The one where he's about to die and looks back to all the things that happened in Konoha, he sees all the villagers, all the students and teachers flash in front of his eyes that amazing speech about the Will of Fire.

That was one of the best moments in Naruto.

"When the tree leaves dance, one shall find flames. The fire's shadow will illuminate the village, and once again, tree leaves shall bud anew."

- Hiruzen Sarutobi.

sandshark

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hiruzen's flashback is the best we have seen so far in my opinion. The one where he's about to die and looks back to all the things that happened in Konoha, he sees all the villagers, all the students and teachers flash in front of his eyes that amazing speech about the Will of Fire.

"When the tree leaves dance, one shall find flames. The fire's shadow will illuminate the village, and once again, tree leaves shall bud anew."

- Hiruzen Sarutobi.
I agree:D
That was epic, what a way to go!

Izuna Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I really liked the flash back when Madara explain the true story of Itachi!

And of course, the famous speech of Itachi:

People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "Reality." But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?

That is seriously good!

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like the sasuke itachi flashback when itachi killed everyone. Yea i know i sound bad right now but you all know that it looked awesome when he was standing on that really tall post lol

Hiruzen Sarutobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I really liked the flash back when Madara explain the true story of Itachi!

And of course, the famous speech of Itachi:

People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "Reality." But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?

That is seriously good!

- Hiruzen Sarutobi.
I like Hiruzen's better because he basically defined what the Will of Fire is, and showed all his love and devotion towards the village.

You Uchiha's can't understand something like the Will of Fire. :p XD