What is the secret to the Byakugou Seal?

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seriously, for a person that wanks Sakura and by extension Tsunade, you clearly do not know anything about the tech.

The seal we are talking about here is the Yin Seal.
No you don’t know anything about the tech toot toot... “Yin Seal: Hundred Healings Mark” is an alternative name for the Jutsu just as “The Strength of one hundred seal”.. the actual name of the actual jutsu is:
Byakugō no In

In all honesty, Naruto or anyone that has a massive chakra reserve already can use Byakugou.
Dumbest thing I’ve read in this place for a while.. it does not matter how much chakra you have. Massive chakra is not the jutsu’s requirement, if you read the a manga you'd know a person needs to have is the highest form chakra control and concentration to manifest the seal.

What is all with this misconception with Byakugou being tied with Sage Mode.
Femme is simply theorizing being that the history behind the jutsu is so mysterious and how it’s linked to one of 3 great places of the sage.

Byakugou is just a chakra storage for Tsunade's Creation Rebirth to use up
Tsunade didn’t invent the actual seal, she invented the healing jutsu that comes with it. The basis of the jutsu is sealing chakra, what you can do with that sealed chakra is now being explored beyond its healing capabilities.

That's her way of trying to copy Hashirama's Sage Mode and even that is not enough.
She didn’t create the jutsu to mimic her grandfathers, it just so happens that her seal can produce instant regeneration on par with his healing factor via SM which is enough.

So please, if you are going to insult femme know what tf your talking about. No likes a dummy darling..

Reactions: Animegoin

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
highest form chakra control and concentration to manifest the seal.
LMAO
you do know the curse seal functions the same as the yin seal? "highest form of chakra control"
Heck, the Gates are even more powerful than that Yin seal.

Yin seal is just a powerbank.

The reason why I said "people with large chakra reserve can use byakugou" is because they won't need the seal.

The way that the Byakugou works is basically having Creation Rebirth use up 1000% of the user's chakra, which is impossible to do unless you reserve the chakra elsewhere up until you get to 1000% of the normal amount.

So obviously if your chakra serve is greater than that user's (let's say 100) and yours is 1000, you won't need to activate the Byakugou to keep the Creation Rebirth ability up. They can skip that part and just use that.

Basically anyone that can store chakra can use the Yin seal. FFS, they even put that stuff on scrolls.
IDK why this needs to be glorified.

As for Tsunade creating Byakugou, yes. She cannot learn SM and that's why this was the alternative. This is like Kakashi creating Chidori as he cannot learn Rasengan.

The entire reason why she even came up with Creation Rebirth was due to Hashirama's reputation of being able to heal instantly.
So obviously CR does "heal" you but she needed to boost its rate to the point it was instantly and there's no need to pause. Which resulted to Byakugou.

So let's cut the crap and stop wanking.. No one likes a wanker.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LMAO
you do know the curse seal functions the same as the yin seal? "highest form of chakra control"
Heck, the Gates are even more powerful than that Yin seal.
You gotta read the manga, Byakugō is the pinnacle of chakra control (the highest or best of something by definition.

I never said it was more powerful the. Any one technique in the manga, you made that up to compensate for you fact/baseless logic that I gave you an L for. (2) chakra control has nothing to do with power of a jutsu in this case either, something else you made up.

Yin seal is just a powerbank.
When did I say it wasn’t a power bank again? Remind me.

The reason why I said "people with large chakra reserve can use byakugou" is because they won't need the seal.
Reserves have nothing to do with creating the seal, it’s pure chakra control and that point black period. Show me a scan or something tangible that says LARGE RESERVES = Byakugō and your assumptions are facts.

The way that the Byakugou works is basically having Creation Rebirth use up 1000% of the user's chakra
Where did you read that? Taunade opened her seal and has open during the entire Madara vs Kage battle and she still had chakra at her disposal via her seal while split in half. Where did read that seal requires your entire chakra reserve? Not you assumption please, proof because I can prove the opposite as I just did.

which is impossible to do unless you reserve the chakra elsewhere up until you get to 1000% of the normal amount.
All fanfic.

Show the manga to anything factually tangible that has the description of %100 or even all the users chakra.

So obviously if your chakra serve is greater than that user's (let's say 100) and yours is 1000, you won't need to activate the Byakugou to keep the Creation Rebirth ability up. They can skip that part and just use that.
All fanfic.

You need to open the seal to use it’s techniques, how can you use creation rebirth with activating your seal when the manga clearly shows Tsunade opening/activating her seal before regenerating?

Have you not seen the markings spread across Sakura/Tsunades face before regeneration? Your trolling right?

[/QUOTE]Basically anyone that can store chakra can use the Yin seal. [/QUOTE]

What are you taking about? Where in the manga did you read this? Where?

FFS, they even put that stuff on scrolls.
Fanfic.

Read the facts, the manga only states the users fore or point on their body. This is an assumption and those are facts.

IDK why this needs to be glorified.
Because we don’t know the originator plus it was a used by people during the time the SO6P era and that era has been unexplored really in its actual depth.

As for Tsunade creating Byakugou, yes. She cannot learn SM and that's why this was the alternative.
Tsunade didn’t create Byakugō, the manga just said it was in the era of the SO6P. Tsunade surprisingly isn’t that old and you don’t know if Tsunade can learn SM or not, she meets the requirements actually.

The entire reason why she even came up with Creation Rebirth was due to Hashirama's reputation of being able to heal instantly.
Nope! Tsunade created Byakugō’s healing jutsu allow Medical Ninjas engage battle or bring them to the frontlines. Her Philosophy was to avoid the enemy so you can heal with less danger to your life unless you had her technique. It’s only alike her grandfathers because it’s a powerful form of medical ninjitsu.

So obviously CR does "heal" you but she needed to boost its rate to the point it was instantly and there's no need to pause. Which resulted to Byakugou.
More fanfic.

Scans please.

So let's cut the crap and stop wanking.. No one likes a wanker.
No one like ignorance either, you entire reply is based on things that are not fiction in the manga. You might as well say Byakugō let’s you summon dolphins because you can’t prove that shit either.