[Discussion] What is the most unrealistic talk no jutsu in the series?

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just because I feel its relevant to add it to this. The Bloody Mist also planned on using the Three-Tails to destroy Konoha from the inside, which is why Rin killed herself. This is a clear example of a village using the Bijuu as a means to win wars and gain power. Not to mention that Hashirama used them as a bargain ship to create relations, meaning they were used for political power as well as military power.
Yeah, i've repeatedly mentioned this but he is intent on denying. Apparently as a big Madara fan, he wants to believe that there would be everlasting peace because Madara united everyone. And Sasuke was wrong for thinking otherwise.

And now that i think about - Madara himself tried to use the Kyuubi to destroy Konoha aswell as Obito several decades later. That's two more examples of the Biju's power being abused. Albeit not by villages in this case. But i have made it a point to constantly mention the possibility of criminals in the future, like the Akatsuki, trying to get ahold of them for their sinister plans.

Lukecetion

Kin
754💸
Kumi
1,177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, i've repeatedly mentioned this but he is intent on denying. Apparently as a big Madara fan, he wants to believe that there would be everlasting peace because Madara united everyone. And Sasuke was wrong for thinking otherwise.
Madara was also unaware of the side-effects of his plan, which would kill everyone and turn them into Zetsu and effectively destroy the human race as they would go extinct. He also didn't create everlasting peace, as we've seen in "Boruto" and the time in-between the two. There are still people who aren't in on the entire "sharing" part such as the Mujina or the Otsutsuki.

And now that i think about - Madara himself tried to use the Kyuubi to destroy Konoha aswell as Obito several decades later. That's two more examples of the Biju's power being abused. Albeit not by villages in this case. But i have made it a point to constantly mention the possibility of criminals in the future, like the Akatsuki, trying to get ahold of them for their sinister plans.
Another few examples would be how Momoshiki and Kinshiki came to "Earth" in search for the Bijuu Chakra and attacked Konoha using the power they had amassed at the time. While not directly the Bijuu themselves, they were used for warfare. We also know that Rasa wanted Gaara to be able to control the One-Tails as a means of making him into a weapon for the Hidden Sand. Then we have Killer Bee who was viewed as a weapon for the Hidden Cloud, as was Naruto in the eyes of Danzo. The Bijuu were always thought off as weapons and were experimented on in order to find ways to create more effective weapons.

The sealing of Bijuu inside people was just the next logical step as it would allow a person to control the power of a Bijuu without the Bijuu's personality coming in the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Naruto X Hunter