[Discussion] What is the most unrealistic talk no jutsu in the series?

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304πŸ’Έ
Kumi
1,263πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
If you believe any of that you need help, it doesn't warrant getting solod again.

Btw, Nagato was working for Madara, he was even supposed to use the Rinne Tensei to revive him. He wasn't nuking anybody and neithwr was it possible.
Nagato's goal was to create peace through pain. He wanted to use the Biju to create a weapon to do that. He can't create pain if he doesn't use said weapon. And he can obviously nuke people given Bijudama is clearly a thing

Nagato and Konan were against Obito who they believed was Madara. That's why Konan formed a sea of paper bombs which took years to do.

Yet the Bijuu were never sought after during the wars, and neither did they participate in the wars.

They were never a threat, because they could be sealed by the nations. They served no purpose in battle and instead protected their villages.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† @ bold It's directly said they were.

You must be registered for see images

Don't avoid the question. The only reason why people didn't use the Biju as nukes is because Hashirama handed out them to everyone at the same time. If only one village had a Biju (excluding Konoha), do you think they wouldn't immediately use it against the others?

Nonetheless, you seem to be forgetting how the Three-Tails was used by the Mist in the war to destroy Konoha via Rin. Then there's the Sound and Sand during the invasion trying to use the Ichibi via Gaara to destroy Konoha. Hell, the Uchiha were impart wiped out due to believing they tried to control the Kyuubi after it escaped from Kushina.

Even if you want to hold ignore all this and hold onto the belief that everything is fine and dandy because the villages only used the Biju to protect their villages, well then what about criminals? We saw that with the Akatsuki. But according to you it's okay if the Akatsuki break laws, & murder people in the process, because they wanted to use the Biju for peace.

Which leads to my next question. What if other criminals aren't trying to use them for peace?

The Madara and Sasuke comparison was too good for me to just allow you to run away from. If believing there wouldn't be everlasting peace is a bad thing for Sasuke to think, why do you fanboy over Madara who believed everlasting peace couldn't be achieved without the Infinite Tsukuyomi?

They were a means to an end and not the end.
And i'm not gonna let this pass either. Don't ignore how the use of Biju almost led to humanity's extinction.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043πŸ’Έ
Kumi
6,082πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
All nonsense as always :lmao::lmao::lmao:

We know nobody tried to capture the Bijuu for the wars. And we know the Bijuu never participated in any of the wars. They serves the fucntion of protecting the villages and the Jins were confined to the villages. You should accept the facts for what they are. Chiyos words were retconned by the facts.

The fact that you take Nagato's words seriously shows that you're trolling. He was Madara's underling, nothing more. He made a lot of claims, yet had no power to do anything that Madara didn't want. Madara was the boss of the Akatsuki and his goal was reviving the Jyubi. Nagato's false claims holds no weight, he was even meant to use ET to revive Madara.

You're trying too hard to save Sasuke's trashed image and excuse his forced goal. Wake up and smell the reality once in a little while. Sasuke fanboying shouldn't blind you to it.

As fpr the Bijuu they were never the problem the people were, they are the ones that would and could seal the Bijuu away. The reason Sasuke isn't excused is because his goal was a last minute nonsense goal. However, in Madara's case, he expmained humans will always find a way to fight, they fought before chakra, they foght with chakra, they fight with villages and so they couldn't find peace. They should lose free will and live in a dream world so they can stop fighting. There's a difference between that and Sasuke's fake goal. He decided to d ride it, and blame the Bijuu instead of the cause of war.

I've had enough of soloing headcanon. You shouldn't try and compare foddersuke to Madara.

Last edited:

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304πŸ’Έ
Kumi
1,263πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
Another horrible response. You're tarnishing your image. I thought you were smart and reasonable.

All nonsense as always :lmao::lmao::lmao:

We know nobody tried to capture the Bijuu for the wars. And we know the Bijuu never participated in any of the wars. They serves the fucntion of protecting the villages and the Jins were confined to the villages. You should accept the facts for what they are. Chiyos words were retconned by the facts.
Proof? We barely know anything of the world wars. And in the third world war it was clearly mentioned that the Mist tried to use the Three Tails to destroy Konoha. And during Orochimaru's operation the Sand and Sound were going to use the Ichibi to do so. This geos against your agenda so you ignore it. As well as my questions. Hashirama handed them out to everyone so there would be a balance. But what if there wasn't a balance? If the Cloud village got Hachibi first then they would have immediately used it to 1up the other villages.

The fact that you take Nagato's words seriously shows that you're trolling. He was Madara's underling, nothing more. He made a lot of claims, yet had no power to do anything that Madara didn't want. Madara was the boss of the Akatsuki and his goal was reviving the Jyubi. Nagato's false claims holds no weight, he was even meant to use ET to revive Madara.
You're so busy overhyping Madara that you're downplaying the fact that Nagato and Konan were against him from the start. There's no proof that Nagato would use Rinne Tensei to revive him. If that was the case then what was the point of the sea of paper bombs?

And don't ignore how Nagato was going to use the Biju to obliterate nations.

You're trying too hard to save Sasuke's trashed image and excuse his forced goal. Wake up and smell the reality once in a little while. Sasuke fanboying shouldn't blind you to it.
"Forced" - his goal was built-up not a last minute addition like eye-less Madara using Susano'o (plothole). We saw Sasuke meet up with Itachi, re-evaluate things, and speak to the Hokage with the intent to learn from them inorder to decide what he should do.

As fpr the Bijuu they were never the problem the people were, they are the ones that would and could seal the Bijuu away.
I never said the Biju themselves were evil. I only spoke of how Shinobi abused their power. To end that they needed to be eliminated.

The reason Sasuke isn't excused is because his goal was a last minute nonsense goal.
No, it was reasonable progression. Last minute nonesense is Madara immediately being able to use Kamui when Obito who had the ability for 2 decades, couldn't while being the Juubi's Jin. Like with eye-less Susano'o, both happened suddenly with no explanation. Unlike Sasuke's progression. Which wad covered in detail.

However, in Madara's case, he expmained humans will always find a way to fight, they fought before chakra, they foght with chakra, they fight with villages and so they couldn't find peace. They should lose free will and live in a dream world so they can stop fighting. There's a difference between that and Sasuke's fake goal. He decided to d ride it, and blame the Bijuu instead of the cause of war.
He never blamed the Biju themselves. He blamed the people. That's why he wanted to change the corrupt shinobi system. Said system abused Biju. They wouldn't be able to take advantage of Biju if there are no Biju around. When did Sasuke say the Biju are evil? Post a page. You can't because he never did.

And didn't Madara want to take everyone's chakra? Why is it okay for Madara to learn human history and want to take away chakra, yet Sasuke's wrong for learning Shinobi history and wanting to change the system and get rid of Biju?

The difference between Madara and Sasuke's goal is that unlike Madara's goal of Infinite Tsukuyomi, Sasuke's goal of peace through a common enemy was proven to work. πŸ˜† Sasuke was literally experiencing that with the Akatsuki vs Shinobi and Samurai. Madara had no actual proof of the Infinite Tsukuyomi and it bite him in the ass given it was a tool for Kaguya to create an army for battle - the very thing Madara stood against.

I've had enough of soloing headcanon. You shouldn't try and compare foddersuke to Madara.
Your version of "soloing" is ignoring questions you can't handle?

Even if you want to hold ignore all this and hold onto the belief that everything is fine and dandy because the villages only used the Biju to protect their villages, well then what about criminals? We saw that with the Akatsuki. But according to you it's okay if the Akatsuki break laws, & murder people in the process, because they wanted to use the Biju for peace.

Which leads to my next question. What if other criminals aren't trying to use them for peace?

The Madara and Sasuke comparison was too good for me to just allow you to run away from. If believing there wouldn't be everlasting peace is a bad thing for Sasuke to think, why do you fanboy over Madara who believed everlasting peace couldn't be achieved without the Infinite Tsukuyomi?

And i'm not gonna let this pass either. Don't ignore how the use of Biju almost led to humanity's extinction.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: salamander uchiha

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304πŸ’Έ
Kumi
1,263πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
Oh boy, too much deflection and head canon.

Just take the L, while you have some diginity. And admit Kishi went last minute dotcom on Sasuke.
Says the one getting bodied. And your entire point of Kishimoto gave Sasuke his Revolution plan just so he would fight Naruto, is debunked by the fact that Sasuke already had the intent to fight Naruto given he wanted to destroy Konoha. πŸ˜†

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043πŸ’Έ
Kumi
6,082πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Says the one getting bodied. And your entire point of Kishimoto gave Sasuke his Revolution plan just so he would fight Naruto, is debunked by the fact that Sasuke already had the intent to fight Naruto given he wanted to destroy Konoha. πŸ˜†
:lmao::lmao::lmao: He's taking Ls and thinks he's actually bodying somebody. I didn't expect the level of argument to improve, you should take the L while you're not too far behind. The reach is real, Sasuke gave up on the plan so the revolution was the forced rubbish to justify the fight.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304πŸ’Έ
Kumi
1,263πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
:lmao::lmao::lmao: He's taking Ls and thinks he's actually bodying somebody. I didn't expect the level of argument to improve, you should take the L while you're not too far behind. The reach is real, Sasuke gave up on the plan so the revolution was the forced rubbish to justify the fight.
All you're doing is making claims. Nothing you're saying is being backed up. Why would Kishimoto need the Revolution plan to justify a Naruto vs Sasuke fight when it was already clear they would fight beforehand?

And Sasuke didn't give up. He wanted to protect from the shadows like a true Shinobi. Initially he was going to do so alone via his Revolution plan. But Naruto convinced him to work with his allies. Now instead of becoming a common enemy to that kept the villages united, he became a common enemy to the criminal underworld to keep them subdued. Adjustments aren't the same as giving up.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043πŸ’Έ
Kumi
6,082πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Salamander: Biju weren't used during the wars.
Third Shinobi World War - Mist tries to use Three-Tails in Rin to destroy Konoha.

You're the one whose in denial.
The head canon is still strong, I see.

Not mist, but Madara. Even then Foddersuke didn't know this or consider it so..

Last edited:

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304πŸ’Έ
Kumi
1,263πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
The head canon is still strong, I see.

Not mist, but Madara. Even then Foddersuke didn't know this or consider it so..
The point still stands. Biju were used in war. Sasuke didn't need to know about this specific event (Three-Tails/Mist/Madara). It's common sense to think living nukes captured to be used as weapons, would actually be used as weapons. You claim the villages only used them to protect their land (debunked in canon), but what about criminals?

Sasuke had first hand experience with the Sand and Sound being led by criminal Orochimaru, trying to use the Ichibi to destroy Konoha. Clearly the Biju were used by villages offensively, and by criminals not seeking peace. The latter being your excuse as why it's okay for the Akatsuki to use them.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304πŸ’Έ
Kumi
1,263πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
I was done telling the truth but the outright BS made me come back and now I'm leaving again.
All you've done was deny with no evidence. The Ichibi was clearly used to aid in Konoha's destruction which brings more validity to why Sasuke would want to eliminate them. But according to you this doesn't matter. You have no proof that no one will ever abuse the Biju's power again.

Lukecetion

Kin
754πŸ’Έ
Kumi
1,177πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
All you've done was deny with no evidence. The Ichibi was clearly used to aid in Konoha's destruction which brings more validity to why Sasuke would want to eliminate them. But according to you this doesn't matter. You have no proof that no one will ever abuse the Biju's power again.
Just because I feel its relevant to add it to this. The Bloody Mist also planned on using the Three-Tails to destroy Konoha from the inside, which is why Rin killed herself. This is a clear example of a village using the Bijuu as a means to win wars and gain power. Not to mention that Hashirama used them as a bargain ship to create relations, meaning they were used for political power as well as military power.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124πŸ’Έ
Kumi
2,010πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Just because I feel its relevant to add it to this. The Bloody Mist also planned on using the Three-Tails to destroy Konoha from the inside, which is why Rin killed herself. This is a clear example of a village using the Bijuu as a means to win wars and gain power. Not to mention that Hashirama used them as a bargain ship to create relations, meaning they were used for political power as well as military power.
Lmfao your inability to read is but one of the many reasons why you embarrass yourself at every turn.