minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In one hand you have over 150 billion land animals that are bred, kept as slaves, and slaughtered every year and in the other hand you have a venus flytrap plant as your argument?.. smh the bar is still low on NB

Here's some perspective
You must be registered for see medias
you are rite here about animals bad treatment.. but this is another subject...(i saw tis vid befor ..it was used as forum sig by some narotobase member....and i finde it disgusting...)...

but let me tell you somethig....how u know that vegetables and fruits u eat are also clean and healthy???...i can also send you video of how farmers got caught washing their vegatables with dirty water of sewage after harvesting..

also : aren't most vegetables and fruits in some countriess biologicaly and biochimicaly modified???( without mentioning using pescticides and chemical products for soil and plants)....you think tis modification and chemical products can make vegetables and fruits healthy????..

also do u know that even a fruit ...lets say a apple..loses some of it's nutritient value when it's eaten many days afters its harevesting???....do u know teh moment u cut apple from tree it loses some of it's nutritient value????.. so its better to eat it why its hand on tree 😂 imo...

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you are rite here about animals bad treatment.. but this is another subject...(i saw tis vid befor ..it was used as forum sig by some narotobase member....and i finde it disgusting...)...

but let me tell you somethig....how u know that vegetables and fruits u eat are also clean and healthy???...i can also send you video of how farmers got caught washing their vegatables with dirty water of sewage after harvesting..

also : aren't most vegetables and fruits in some countriess biologicaly and biochimicaly modified???( without mentioning using pescticides and chemical products for soil and plants)....you think tis modification and chemical products can make vegetables and fruits healthy????..

also do u know that even a fruit ...lets say a apple..loses some of it's nutritient value when it's eaten many days afters its harevesting???....do u know teh moment u cut apple from tree it loses some of it's nutritient value????.. so its better to eat it why its hand on tree 😂 imo...
Do you remember which member had this video as his/her sig? I'm curious.

And I'm aware of gmo's, pesticides, and fruits + vegetables losing their nutritionous value after a long period of storage but this is not what I'm talking about. The only point I'm making is animal liberation and the corruption of our ways.

Albeit your point is of interest to me as though I aspire to grow all my fruits and vegetables in my backyard, pesticide free and organic, it's a bit off-topic.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you remember which member had this video as his/her sig? I'm curious.

And I'm aware of gmo's, pesticides, and fruits + vegetables losing their nutritionous value after a long period of storage but this is not what I'm talking about. The only point I'm making is animal liberation and the corruption of our ways.

Albeit your point is of interest to me as though I aspire to grow all my fruits and vegetables in my backyard, pesticide free and organic, it's a bit off-topic.
maybe i'm wrong...u need to check everything online from trusted sources..

i don't remember that narotobase member name...sorry..it's been long time since he posted i think..

i also forget fertilizers overusage that is degrading teh quality of soil...

ok now im gona tell u my opinion just my opinion :

i think it's better to be both meat eater and vegetarian...but it has to be 77.45% vegetarian and 21.62% meatetarians (at least eat meat thrice in month)....

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
maybe i'm wrong...u need to check everything online from trusted sources..

i don't remember that narotobase member name...sorry..it's been long time since he posted i think..

i also forget fertilizers overusage that is degrading teh quality of soil...

ok now im gona tell u my opinion just my opinion :

i think it's better to be both meat eater and vegetarian...but it has to be 77.45% vegetarian and 21.62% meatetarians (at least eat meat thrice in month)....
No, no, you're right on that. But, when it comes to eating meat, you're not. Did you know that animal agriculture is a leading cause behind deforestation and water pollution? Anywho, people go lifetimes on a vegan diet, its perfectly doable.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hows that???? explain plz..
I mean, I will share one fact but if you're really interested, go on Netflix and watch 'What the health' and 'Cowspiracy'. I think it will be easier for you to gain perspective that way. Or, if you'd rather have me explain everything on here, that's fine too.

1. Beef production is the top driver of deforestation in the world's tropical forests. The forest conversion it generates more than doubles that generated by the production of soy, palm oil, and wood products (the second, third, and fourth biggest drivers) combined.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Moral argument? Humans are omnivores. That by default means we eat both plants and animals and it's not like that nature set it up so that one is completely optional. You might as well ask if it's moral to have intercourse.

Human life was dictated tens of thousands of years by the hunt and the next ten thousand years the relationship between human & animal was crucial for the evolution of human society and of many animals. Animals were held in such high regard that many of them were elevated to deities and there are still parts in the world were they're used as 'currency' because they are simply that valuable. In fact in many cultures animals were often treated better than humans.

That it's not absolutely necessary anymore now, doesn't change anything. From a rational point of view it's also highly ineffective as you're using a roundabout and expensive solution to achieve, at best, a similar result. That it's a lifestyle only a few can afford, with other words a luxury, doesn't help either. Veganism is essentially the epitome of capitalism and in general capitalism is not something you associate with morality. At the end of the day the best diet is simply a balanced one: meat, fish, vegetables, fruits, diary etc. That's something any respectable dietitian will tell you. Moderation is the key.

Do we eat too much meat? Probably

Does the meat industry employs some questionable methods? Probably too.

Is there anything wrong with processing and eating meat. Absolutely not.

Veganism inherently doesn't solve anything. It's like swapping the plague for malaria because that's somehow better? And then I'm not even mentioning the subjectivity and relativity of these morals. On the scale of morality, the needle was just pushed a bit further beyond animals, but just as easy you could push it even further. Plants are also living organisms. Why are animals not ok, but plants are? And when confronted with this conundrum, you get explanations the kind they receive whenever they confront non-vegans.

Vegans and non-vegans can do whatever they want as long as they don't force themselves on other people. It might just be my opinion, but claiming you are morally superior because you don't eat meat, is a delusion as then you're pissing on all your ancestors, on all of humanity and the entire history of the human race. How is that morally acceptable?

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean, I will share one fact but if you're really interested, go on Netflix and watch 'What the health' and 'Cowspiracy'. I think it will be easier for you to gain perspective that way. Or, if you'd rather have me explain everything on here, that's fine too.

1. Beef production is the top driver of deforestation in the world's tropical forests. The forest conversion it generates more than doubles that generated by the production of soy, palm oil, and wood products (the second, third, and fourth biggest drivers) combined.

You must be registered for see images
i'll watch it if i can't find it i'll just back back to you for more explanations.....

but if u r lift weighter and tried being vegan just for dat...how about u try sometin different...it's key to unlock amazing strong body..it's called......u wanna know???..

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Moral argument? Humans are omnivores. That by default means we eat both plants and animals and it's not like that nature set it up so that one is completely optional. You might as well ask if it's moral to have intercourse.

Human life was dictated tens of thousands of years by the hunt and the next ten thousand years the relationship between human & animal was crucial for the evolution of human society and of many animals. Animals were held in such high regard that many of them were elevated to deities and there are still parts in the world were they're used as 'currency' because they are simply that valuable. In fact in many cultures animals were often treated better than humans.

That it's not absolutely necessary anymore now, doesn't change anything. From a rational point of view it's also highly ineffective as you're using a roundabout and expensive solution to achieve, at best, a similar result. That it's a lifestyle only a few can afford, with other words a luxury, doesn't help either. Veganism is essentially the epitome of capitalism and in general capitalism is not something you associate with morality. At the end of the day the best diet is simply a balanced one: meat, fish, vegetables, fruits, diary etc. That's something any respectable dietitian will tell you. Moderation is the key.

Do we eat too much meat? Probably

Does the meat industry employs some questionable methods? Probably too.

Is there anything wrong with processing and eating meat. Absolutely not.

Veganism inherently doesn't solve anything. It's like swapping the plague for malaria because that's somehow better? And then I'm not even mentioning the subjectivity and relatively of these morals. On the scale of morality, the needle was just pushed a bit further beyond animals, but just as easy you could push it even further. Plants are also living organisms. Why are animals not ok, but plants are? And when confronted with this conundrum, you get explanations the kind they receive whenever they confront non-vegans.

Vegans and non-vegans can do whatever they want as long as they don't force themselves on other people. It might just be my opinion, but claiming you are morally superior because you don't eat meat, is a delusion as then you're pissing on all your ancestors, on all of humanity and the entire history of the human race. How is that morally acceptable?
This post is just another great example of how clueless non-vegans really are.

Starting off you compare consuming animal products to sexual intercourse which is (usually) a consentual activity as opposed to the animal that had its fate set the moment it was born. That's a terrible comparison. And no, a vegan diet is not more expensive. The cheapest foods in the supermarket are vegan.

The world we live in nowadays is far from our distant past. Animals weren't forcefully impregnated, shot in the head or grinded alive on the first day of life if they were male, and kept in psychologically distressing environments before they were taken to the slaughterhouse. Atleast, not at the mind boggling numbers of our present day.

Regarding the fact some animals were deified..the cow in India probably had something to do with the psychedelic mushroom that appeared near cow dung. As most religions seem to have their roots, not only in astrology but also in psychedelic compounds, this could be the source of its deification in India. Ofcourse they would view it as holy as though the closest anyone gets to a godly experience is through psychedelics. But I digress.

"veganism inherently doesn't solve anything."

The livestock industry is factually the leading cause of greenhouse emissions, deforestation, water pollution, heart- and cardiovascular diseases amongst many others. Its the leading cause of species extinction, and indirectly world famine as most grops grown worldwide are used for the livestock industry. 700 million tons of food that could be eaten by humans are used to feed livestock instead. Moreover, 83% of farmland across the world is used to raise livestock rather than growing more diverse and nutritious plants.

I could go on but you get the point.

" Plants are alive".

True, plants are alive but not sentient which is the keyword. Grass and trees have no central nervous system and a brain, they just respond to stimuli, as does a breathalyzer. Ofcourse, there are greyzones such as the jellyfish, but that does not take away from the above mentioned fact. Its an intellectually dishonest argument that vegans have to hear everytime. And you don't mind walking on a grassfield but if someone walked over a nest of puppies, you'd be ready to fight.

You do not need animal protein to live healthily and thrive. If you have a choice not to support the hell they live in, why not just choose to be kind?
Post automatically merged:

i'll watch it if i can't find it i'll just back back to you for more explanations.....

but if u r lift weighter and tried being vegan just for dat...how about u try sometin different...it's key to unlock amazing strong body..it's called......u wanna know???..
I've only been vegan for about a year now, so I know what to expect on an omnivore diet. I perform better now and I know vegans in person going on 7 to 20 years a vegan and running full marathons or some other physical feat. Regardless of their athletic prestige, they live just fine without animal protein.

Last edited:
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This post is just another great example of how clueless non-vegans really are.

Starting off you compare consuming animal products to sexual intercourse which is (usually) a consentual activity as opposed to the animal that had its fate set the moment it was born. That's a terrible comparison.

The world we live in nowadays is far from our distant past. Animals weren't forcefully impregnated, shot in the head or grinded alive on the first day of life if they were male, and kept in psychologically distressing environments before they were taken to the slaughterhouse. Atleast, not at the mind boggling numbers of our present day.

Regarding the fact some animals were deified..the cow in India probably had something to do with the psychedelic mushroom that appeared near cow dung. As most religions seem to have their roots, not only in astrology but also in psychedelic compounds, this could be the source of its deification in India. Ofcourse they would view it as holy as though the closest anyone gets to a godly experience is through psychedelics. But I digress.

"veganism inherently doesn't solve anything."

The livestock industry is factually the leading cause of greenhouse emissions, deforestation, water pollution, heart- and cardiovascular diseases amongst many others. Its the leading cause of species extinction, and indirectly world famine as most grops grown worldwide are used for the livestock industry.

I could go on but you get the point.

" Plants are alive".

True, plants are alive but not sentient which is the keyword. Grass and trees have no central nervous system and a brain, they just respond to stimuli, as does a breathalyzer. Ofcourse, there are greyzones such as the jellyfish, but that does not take away from the above mentioned fact. Its an intellectually dishonest argument that vegans have to hear everytime. And you don't mind walking on a grassfield but if someone walked over a nest of puppies, you'd be ready to fight.

You do not need animal protein to live healthily and thrive. If you have a choice not to hold stead the hell they live in, why not just choose to be kind?
Post automatically merged:

I've only been vegan for about a year now, so I know what to expect on an omnivore diet. I perform better now and I know vegans in person going on 7 to 20 years a vegan and running full marathons or some other physical feat. Regardless of their athletic prestige, they live just fine without animal protein.
im not giving u a lie...but there are many runners who dope befor marathons( u need to make sure about that)...

-if you experienced a change by yourself then its counted as proof on your favor...cuz metetarian should give it a try too to prove u wrong...but can u try eat only meat for at least 2 months????...

ok back to my kestion that u didnt answer...

another source of power HAVE U EVER TRIED SEMEN RETENTION????..

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
im not giving u a lie...but there are many runners who dope befor marathons( u need to make sure about that)...

-if you experienced a change by yourself then its counted as proof on your favor...cuz metetarian should give it a try too to prove u wrong...but can u try eat only meat for at least 2 months????...

ok back to my kestion that u didnt answer...

another source of power HAVE U EVER TRIED SEMEN RETENTION????..
Dope is used by top athletes in some cases, yeah. The vegans I know in person aren't top professional athletes. They're just your average joe but they run 40km with no problem. I will never eat meat again if I can help it, why should I? If my blood properties are fine, my mental and physical state just fine. And even if it had some negative impacts on my health, I wouldn't go back to eating meat and dairy.

Semen retention? Yes, I've practiced it for over three years now. The longest I've went without was 5 months straight. Its another way to boost your physical and mental performance. I live with my gf now so its hard to keep track nowadays.

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dope is used by top athletes in some cases, yeah. The vegans I know in person aren't top professional athletes. They're just your average joe but they run 40km with no problem. I will never eat meat again if I can help it, why should I? If my blood properties are fine, my mental and physical state just fine.

Semen retention? Yes, I've practiced it for over three years now. The longest I've went without was 5 months straight. Its another way to boost your physical and mental performance. I live with my gf now so its hard to keep track nowadays.
i also can run 40km and i eat meat drink soda and all....maybe by being vegans i can do better results..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In one hand you have over 150 billion land animals that are bred, kept as slaves, and slaughtered every year and in the other hand you have a venus flytrap plant as your argument?.. smh the bar is still low on NB

Here's some perspective
You must be registered for see medias
bro i just came back to tell u that tis video was fvvcking disgusting...especially teh chiken cuming from its butthole..fvvck!!!🤮

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
bro i just came back to tell u that tis video was fvvcking disgusting...especially teh chiken cuming from its butthole..fvvck!!!🤮
Did you see the cow frantically trying to jump out of the box where they are shot to death? Or the one with the confused eyes when its throat was slashed

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Try watching 'What the Health' and 'Cowspiracy' while you're at it. Most non-vegans who deem themselves qualified to argue against veganism have never actually studied the industry.
man i saw farmers wash and water fruits and vegetables wit my own eyes...

we are talking about wether man should eat meat or not recardless of how source of meat we eat is treated...you are right...a animal should be kiled in right human and sceintific method ways so we can eat it..but u not right to say vegan is love vegan is life....

but for runers yes vegans is beter eat meat...

now if u r true vegan...do you eat fresh onion????...

meat is good bro plz let ur body eat it again..

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
man i saw farmers wash and water fruits and vegetables wit my own eyes...

we are talking about wether man should eat meat or not recardless of how source of meat we eat is treated...you are right...a animal should be kiled in right human and sceintific method ways so we can eat it..but u not right to say vegan is love vegan is life....

but for runers yes vegans is beter eat meat...

now if u r true vegan...do you eat fresh onion????...

meat is good bro plz let ur body eat it again..

"scientifc method ways" of killing? You mean to mention the ridiculous argument of 'humane slaughter'?

There is no such thing as humane slaughter.