Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Considering we are consuming other life forms that are not vegetation, what right do we have to do so?

We technically don't need to eat meat to survive, at least not now.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Nobody is forced to do anything, but it is easy and reasonable/feasible way to gain vital nutrients. Why wouldn't one do it, and it should make one more appreciative and considerate of animals, imo. However, people tend to overlook it as do companies.
To be fair, you can sustain yourself/get all the nutrients you need on a plant-based diet.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be fair, you can sustain yourself/get all the nutrients you need on a plant-based diet.
It takes too much effort and is flat, although I have considered it, tbh. 100 grams of red meat has 25 grams of complete protein, to match that one would need to consume a shit ton of vegetables. I mean broccoli one would need to consume close to a 700 grams+ or so. That's just one example, then there are other things like zinc, iron etc. The benefit and efficiency meat provides in a small portion is too convenient. Then there's super nutrient dense things like eggs etc

Last edited:
Reactions: Pumpkin Ninja

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
It takes too much effort and is flat, although I have considered it, tbh. 100 grams of red meat has 25 grams of complete protein, to match that one would need to consume a shit ton of vegetables. I mean broccoli one would need to consume close to a 700 grams+ or so. That's just one example, then there are other things like zinc, iron etc. The benefit and efficiency meat provides in a small portion is too convenient. Then there's super nutrient dense things like eggs etc
idk, I haven't had a problem with it. Takes the same amount of time to cook stuff on my end.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Have to eat less for more benefit including getting complete proteins.
Please don't talk about protein intake, you're not qualified.

I'm an ethical vegan and have been powerlifting for around 14 years and the strongest I've been is now as a vegan.

@OP: There is no argument, really. Its one of the pillars of corruption of our world.

Reactions: Punk Hazard

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Please don't talk about protein intake, you're not qualified.

I'm an ethical vegan and have been powerlifting for around 14 years and the strongest I've been is now as a vegan.

@OP: There is no argument, really. Its one of the pillars of corruption of our world.
but pipole who live in cold place and eat only meat can be strong right?????...

Reactions: salamander uchiha

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
but pipole who live in cold place and eat only meat can be strong right?????...
Sure, in an environment where vegetation is scarce they would need to depend on animal protein for sustenance. Yet, this argument is a typical reach. You're not an eskimo and I wonder about the percentage of people living this primitive way.

You must be registered for see images

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sure, in an environment where vegetation is scarce they would need to depend on animal protein for sustenance. Yet, this argument is a typical reach. You're not an eskimo and I wonder about the percentage of people living this primitive way.

are u a eskimo tooo????...do u live wit pinguins????...do u even bath wit cold water????...you sound like you are acting cocky when im just asking and kestioning...

tho i read in intarnat artikle say Vegetarians
are less healthy than meat-eaters...

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
are u a eskimo tooo????...do u live wit pinguins????...do u even bath wit cold water????...you sound like you are acting cocky when im just asking and kestioning...

tho i read in intarnat artikle say Vegetarians are less healthy than meat-eaters...
The dairy and meat industry have been caught financing several false studies to discredit and halt the rapid growth of veganism. The truth will prevail in the end and these industries are already suffering billions in losses annually due to the rise of Veganism. Veganism will cure idiocracy and ignorance.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The dairy and meat industry have been caught financing several false studies to discredit and halt the rapid growth of veganism. The truth will prevail in the end and these industries are already suffering billions in losses annually due to the rise of Veganism. Veganism will cure idiocracy and ignorance.
u seem to be another victim of project vegan yomi ..u r been braiwashed so hard by vegan satanz..but sadly there's no cure for pipole like dat..

Reactions: salamander uchiha

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
u seem to be another victim of project vegan yomi ..u r been braiwashed so hard by vegan satanz..but sadly there's no cure for pipole like dat..
Interesting how people associate veganism with Satan, while its the non-vegans that are the devil in the eyes of the animal kingdom.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting how people associate veganism with Satan, while its the non-vegans that are the devil in the eyes of the animal kingdom.
man wtf are u talkin about...even vegan creature love eat meat...

yoyawn i'm gona remove teh frendship title from u cuz u r acting cocky...i'm warnin you!!!..

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
man wtf are u talkin about...even vegan creature love eat meat...

yoyawn i'm gona remove teh frendship title from u cuz u r acting cocky...i'm warnin you!!!..
You not comprehending my words just proves my point of the idiocracy and ignorance towards veganism.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You not comprehending my words just proves my point of the idiocracy and ignorance towards veganism.
that's what happen when vegetarianz eat to much vegetables..they can not realize teh ignorance and idiocy toward meatism..

just look at these vigitized plants..they love meat...they are laughting at veganz..

Veganz are so brainwashed that they can not undstand teh beauty of mother nature and creation..

Reactions: Pumpkin Ninja

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
that's what happen when vegetarianz eat to much vegetables..they can not realize teh ignorance and idiocy toward meatism..
just look at these vigitized plants..they love meat...they are laughting at veganz..

Veganz are so brainwashed that they can not undstand teh beauty of mother nature and creation..
In one hand you have over 150 billion land animals that are bred, kept as slaves, and slaughtered every year and in the other hand you have a venus flytrap plant as your argument?.. smh the bar is still low on NB

Here's some perspective
You must be registered for see medias

Last edited:
Reactions: Punk Hazard