What is the biggest challenge in life for you ? And how are you doing ?

sunclan

Kin
208💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We all have daily struggles of going through our days, for some it may be of one aspect of life for rest others.

To give you an example, my biggest challenge is keeping a positive outlook at life, and accepting that it's a beautiful world and remembering that most people didn't have an extremely painful life like me. And I'm actually doing quite well at it, thank you.

So What is your biggest challenge that you're facing, and how well are you doing?

Let's talk about it and help each other out

(P.s - please don't criticise or attack other's ideas, lest you're helping them with it, remember it takes courage to put your idea out here in the open, and much less to take shots at it)

sunclan

Kin
208💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Atm is to learn japanese better than english.

Edit: What am i doing? Taking a break for now. But i will restart it with double enthusiasm asap.
I too tried learning Japanese once

as all weeb do, not to call you a weeb and even if I did it wouldn't be an insult, for I too am then a weeb.

But yeah IMO you shouldn't take break, and to best learn a language form someone who have learned English(<<this well>>) a second language, I'll say immersing yourself into it's culture and surrounding yourself with it in your environment helps the most, language is something learned best intuitively than technically(if I am making too much sense), like how you're speaking correct english before you even know what's a present-perfect tense and all, you know as a child

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I too tried learning Japanese once

as all weeb do, not to call you a weeb and even if I did it wouldn't be an insult, for I too am then a weeb.

But yeah IMO you shouldn't take break, and to best learn a language form someone who have learned English(<<this well>>) a second language, I'll say immersing yourself into it's culture and surrounding yourself with it in your environment helps the most, language is something learned best intuitively than technically(if I am making too much sense), like how you're speaking correct english before you even know what's a present-perfect tense and all, you know as a child
I learned english reading manga and because of that technically i am a disaster and i can't talk. Listening is bad too. For me to be at ESL level, it will pass some time.
About languages i learned technically like italien and french, the grammar knowledge is helping me very much so i started to learn Japanese in a similar way, with grammar lessons, hiragana, katakana and kanji and so on. I fell in love with the writing system and i have in my phone at least 5 applications for japanese.
Long way to go :score::happy:

Reactions: sunclan

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a very interesting thread :)

Hm.... well in general I have a hard time accepting things as they are. It is a challenge for me to accept that most things I cannot control and I should just let go and move on.

More particularly, the biggest challenge for me is learning to live with the loss of a most loved one. Life is not the same anymore and its hard to feel joy.

Last edited:

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was working on a business lost everything but with high debts. Its a challenge to recover.

The challenge is you realise you feel life is almost done but its a new beginning to mend things. Life can hit you and give you second chance.

Reactions: YowYan and Michelle

Aesima

Kin
96💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Taking care of family outside of state while trying to save up lol, I moved to California to start over and be more helpful to my family after everything just fell apart.. almost two years later I'm barely getting by, I also had some set backs like being laid off.

Biggest challenge you can say is staying positive and confident after running into one too many walls lol.

Reactions: Michelle

Harorudo

Kin
277💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been through quite a few hardships in my life some I hope no one ever goes through what I have. Those hardships changed me for the better and I'm a much stronger person than when I was younger. I can proudly say now I'm in a extremely better place in my life. I'm more positive and optimistic than I used to be and I'm now content with my life. Still at times I have moments I'll think of the past but I'm learning more and more each day to let go and move forward in my life. It won't be easy but I know I can succeed.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can't seem to become the A student I've been trying so hard to become. Getting there, at least. But other than that, I couldn't really care if I lived with an arrow stuck in my chest. That's how less I care about everything else at the moment. Maybe besides my walk to Korean proficiency.
Post automatically merged:

Chose to go back to studying. Actuarial Science and Advanced Calculus. My brain don’t work like it used to. I am struggling with statistics and I am just sleepy and drunk everyday to make myself feel better
If you're doing Advanced Calculus when you have the option to go for easier courses that you think you can do, why do that to yourself? I mean, the drinking and sleepiness is a sure sign you aren't ready to take the more advanced curriculum. If I were in your place, I'd be sure first I'm ready to throw my time into it before I made the grave decision to take something more advanced.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tennis Robot

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I want to be a game designer, I want to make games and also produce animated features, short series or whatever in 3d and 2d animation.
But I think I chose the wrong type of education to get into the industry.

I don't know if I'm gonna survive or if I'm gonna be able to do anything with the knowledge I'm getting.

So I don't know.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want to be a game designer, I want to make games and also produce animated features, short series or whatever in 3d and 2d animation.
But I think I chose the wrong type of education to get into the industry.

I don't know if I'm gonna survive or if I'm gonna be able to do anything with the knowledge I'm getting.

So I don't know.
yo wus up!!!! we can do cooperation to invent something great on yutube....we can make lot of money!!..
I'm afraid to die regretting my choices of life.
U will regret insulting my hometown africa...

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i am africain so u generilize me and meant me too!!!...I WILL REVENGE!!...I HAVE TOBIDARA WILL!!!!!!...
If you felt offended then I apologize. I REALLY just said what I said that so that guy could get out. I saw him complaining about it with other people so yeah. I don't measure words to protect myself.

If you want revenge against someone that was just trying to protect herself well...I have something to say about you...

Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you felt offended then I apologize. I REALLY just said what I said that so that guy could get out. I saw him complaining about it with other people so yeah. I don't measure words to protect myself.

If you want revenge against someone that was just trying to protect herself well...I have something to say about you...
ok ur alopogize is being accepted :) .... now time to seal away this memory from my brain ..i hope we cool now :)..

Reactions: UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Harorudo

Kin
277💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can say at this moment things are much better for me and each day I get more content with my life and who I am now as a person. I've overcame so much and I'm very proud of where I am now as I continue to live my life. However I still have days where I struggle but that's something we all go through I would think. I'm slowly letting more people back into my life while looking forward to one impatucial I hope to speak more too soon.

Reactions: YowYan

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
my biggest challenge is mindfulness, its not something thats automatic its a constant effort. just being mindful of my emotions and responses to others/the world at large and trying to be in the moment, rather than thinking about what i need to do tomorrow or shit from the past. thats a big one, ive done some bad shit i wish i regret but it is what it is at this point. but everyone has things they regret, anyone who says other is lying to themselves or you

yep...i learned the only thing i actually have control over in life is myself and my responses, cant really control much outside of myself. even in leadership positions, you can only be that because others allow you too or you provide something for them. but that can change outside of you as well