What is the biggest challenge in life for you ? And how are you doing ?

sunclan

Kin
138💸
Kumi
0💴
We all have daily struggles of going through our days, for some it may be of one aspect of life for rest others.

To give you an example, my biggest challenge is keeping a positive outlook at life, and accepting that it's a beautiful world and remembering that most people didn't have an extremely painful life like me. And I'm actually doing quite well at it, thank you.

So What is your biggest challenge that you're facing, and how well are you doing?

Let's talk about it and help each other out

(P.s - please don't criticise or attack other's ideas, lest you're helping them with it, remember it takes courage to put your idea out here in the open, and much less to take shots at it)

Michelle

Elite
Kin
4,957💸
Kumi
888💴
Status
Atm is to learn japanese better than english.

Edit: What am i doing? Taking a break for now. But i will restart it with double enthusiasm asap.

sunclan

Kin
138💸
Kumi
0💴
Atm is to learn japanese better than english.

Edit: What am i doing? Taking a break for now. But i will restart it with double enthusiasm asap.
I too tried learning Japanese once

as all weeb do, not to call you a weeb and even if I did it wouldn't be an insult, for I too am then a weeb.

But yeah IMO you shouldn't take break, and to best learn a language form someone who have learned English(<<this well>>) a second language, I'll say immersing yourself into it's culture and surrounding yourself with it in your environment helps the most, language is something learned best intuitively than technically(if I am making too much sense), like how you're speaking correct english before you even know what's a present-perfect tense and all, you know as a child

Michelle

Elite
Kin
4,957💸
Kumi
888💴
Status
I too tried learning Japanese once

as all weeb do, not to call you a weeb and even if I did it wouldn't be an insult, for I too am then a weeb.

But yeah IMO you shouldn't take break, and to best learn a language form someone who have learned English(<<this well>>) a second language, I'll say immersing yourself into it's culture and surrounding yourself with it in your environment helps the most, language is something learned best intuitively than technically(if I am making too much sense), like how you're speaking correct english before you even know what's a present-perfect tense and all, you know as a child
I learned english reading manga and because of that technically i am a disaster and i can't talk. Listening is bad too. For me to be at ESL level, it will pass some time.
About languages i learned technically like italien and french, the grammar knowledge is helping me very much so i started to learn Japanese in a similar way, with grammar lessons, hiragana, katakana and kanji and so on. I fell in love with the writing system and i have in my phone at least 5 applications for japanese.
Long way to go :score::happy:

Reactions: sunclan

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,217💸
Kumi
527💴
This is a very interesting thread :)

Hm.... well in general I have a hard time accepting things as they are. It is a challenge for me to accept that most things I cannot control and I should just let go and move on.

More particularly, the biggest challenge for me is learning to live with the loss of a most loved one. Life is not the same anymore and its hard to feel joy.

Last edited:
Reactions: YowYan and Michelle

Shanks

Elite
Kin
1,795💸
Kumi
935💴
Awards
I was working on a business lost everything but with high debts. Its a challenge to recover.

The challenge is you realise you feel life is almost done but its a new beginning to mend things. Life can hit you and give you second chance.

Reactions: YowYan and Michelle
Kin
67💸
Kumi
480💴
Taking care of family outside of state while trying to save up lol, I moved to California to start over and be more helpful to my family after everything just fell apart.. almost two years later I'm barely getting by, I also had some set backs like being laid off.

Biggest challenge you can say is staying positive and confident after running into one too many walls lol.

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
68💸
Kumi
0💴
Chose to go back to studying. Actuarial Science and Advanced Calculus. My brain don’t work like it used to. I am struggling with statistics and I am just sleepy and drunk everyday to make myself feel better