LeafSpirit 20

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right now im reading bakuman and vagabond, and im considering adding soul eater and blue exorcist. In your opinion what makes blue exorcist a good series?

UchihaBrat

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Firstly I'd like to advice you to read and see for yourself, you'll know yourself after a few chapters, butif I'm to give reasons:

The exorcist thing isn't very new for a manga, however I haven't found it displeasing at all.
It's intriguing as it tries to sort out the problem of someone being satan's son fitting into society and making friends whom will accept him for who he is.
It also covers the relationship of a twin brother whom is younger, yet far more accomplished as an exorcist.
There is also this exorcist school and the exorcists are ranked by their skills etc.

See for yourself ;D

LeafSpirit 20

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Firstly I'd like to advice you to read and see for yourself, you'll know yourself after a few chapters, butif I'm to give reasons:

The exorcist thing isn't very new for a manga, however I haven't found it displeasing at all.
It's intriguing as it tries to sort out the problem of someone being satan's son fitting into society and making friends whom will accept him for who he is.
It also covers the relationship of a twin brother whom is younger, yet far more accomplished as an exorcist.
There is also this exorcist school and the exorcists are ranked by their skills etc.

See for yourself ;D
Hmm sounds ok.. Not bad ass, but ok. Might give this a try, but right now soul eater and high school of the dead are on top