ringleader

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One Piece "The Great Treasure of One Piece", is a legendary treasure said to be of unimaginable value. It is said that it was hidden somewhere deep in the Grand Line, probably in the last island Raftel, by its previous owner, the Pirate King Gol D. Roger.

Nobody seems to know what it really is or what it looks like. Given the recurring theme of treasure being something of great personal value, One Piece may simply be an item that Gol D. Roger valued.

The closest the Straw Hats came to finding it out so far was when Usopp asked Rayleigh what it was. However at that moment was interrupted by Luffy who voiced a disapproval at finding out now what the treasure was, preferring to find out the nature of One Piece by finding the treasure himself.
discuss

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i hope wat am going to say will not be true...xd..

i think its a valuable msg or lesson for the pirates....saying that forming a crew and protecting your nakama is the greatest treasure..cuz whoever reaches there should had a journey in the whole world and faced all kinds of monsters and enemies...and tried the best to protect his nakama, as luffy (who have died countless times xdxd to protect his nakama)..that what i think..

ringleader

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
imagine this one piece is a portal

whoever steps inside finds what they wanted to see

e.g sanji all blue
luffy hoard of enemies
zoro enemies too

ringleader

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its a trap!
lol

variation on portal theory

when gol d roger reached raftel he found a portal and entered it
awaiting was a new world with stronger enemies
he decided to get back to raftel after fighting and losing badly
he then knew he needed to create the great pirate era so the future pirate king would be able to overcome the next world... that man is luffy