What is Madara thinking!!!!! (Madara in the Manga ; ) )

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
What is Kishi thinking?????

If Madara's plan was to destroy Konoha, why then would he assist Itachi in killing of the Uchia's??? Why did he not aid them during their Coupe de ta? Unless he was afraid of Itachi?? I cant seem to understand why?? With the Uchia's along his side they could have defeated Konoha easily!!!!!

I think there is still some loop holes, unless somebody can explain to me why he did assist Itachi and not the clan?

Reactions: peaceful

UchlhaSasuke

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
really thats confusing -__-
and i still cant see the point of what madara doing
but i think he helped itachi because he wanted 2 get revenge from uchihas because they betrayed him
but why he didnt kill itachi then.. he still an uchiha
0_o really its still bothering me

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'm pretty sure madara is still hidding something, we'll just have to wait and see
(Sound of drums) Dum Dum Dum

We are getting closer to the reason!!!

There must be, because I gave this a lot of thought, and still could not find the answer as to why he didnt assist the Uchia's in destroying Konoha!! I mean, they were already inside the village, a clan brewed as the ultimate killing force, he did not even have to break the Villages outer defenses to get inside!!!! Why did he not use them to crush Konoha there and then???

mihcom

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
(Sound of drums) Dum Dum Dum

We are getting closer to the reason!!!

There must be, because I gave this a lot of thought, and still could not find the answer as to why he didnt assist the Uchia's in destroying Konoha!! I mean, they were already inside the village, a clan brewed as the ultimate killing force, he did not even have to break the Villages outer defenses to get inside!!!! Why did he not use them to crush Konoha there and then???
Maybe he hated the Uchiha more than he hated the village for turning their back on him, and maybe the village was too strong at the time

aVague

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
if what Madara says is true ( or some part of it ) then the reason why he couldn't assist them is the same why Itachi killed his own clan . That is : Itachi didn't want to let war begin again, so if Madara tried to join uchiha and oppose konohora , he should deal with Itachi too before it( it's a dengerous enemy )

The other reason can be more simplier - he just didn't knew about all of this (couple de at), and he thought that uchiha don't oppose konohora just like before (so he thought they will reject him again)

one more reason can be that he was afraid of opened fight ( cuz he was killed once , when he fought straight ) and he want to realize his goals in a shadow

I can imagine some more reasons , if you wish ))

mihcom

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
one more reason can be that he was afraid of opened fight ( cuz he was killed once , when he fought straight ) and he want to realize his goals in a shadow
I agree with the last reason, maybe he didn't want to show himself if he wasn't sure he would win, and I think he probably knew of the coup de at because Itachi had to tell him the reason why he wanted to kill the clan

mihcom

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Madara wanted to avenge both konohora and uchiha for rejection , so I don't think he cared much about reasons Itachi intended to kill his clan
That's true, but I still think he asked Itachi because he isn't the kind of guy who goes head first into a battle (like other characters we know...:p)

And there's something else about madara he sad that if he brings all the bijuu togheter his eyes will be restored to their original power (or something like that), what's that about?

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
if what Madara says is true ( or some part of it ) then the reason why he couldn't assist them is the same why Itachi killed his own clan . That is : Itachi didn't want to let war begin again, so if Madara tried to join uchiha and oppose konohora , he should deal with Itachi too before it( it's a dengerous enemy )

The other reason can be more simplier - he just didn't knew about all of this (couple de at), and he thought that uchiha don't oppose konohora just like before (so he thought they will reject him again)

I can imagine some more reasons , if you wish ))
Thanx buddy.

Those do sound like valid points!
im just wondering, but i think that Madara new about the coupe de ta, because Itachi approached him and talked to him, so I would presume that he also informed Madara regarding that. Its just I dont understand why he would go to such lentghts , he first annihilate the entire Uchia clan, and now he wants to crush the Leaf villiage, so over what is going to be the ruler of?? the broken structures??

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
your question bothering me also..

why madara assist itachi instead hi's own clan...
to destroy konoha?
hmmmm just we w8 what happen next...
Its just, I mean so much easer to destroy the village from the inside, than to break trough their outer defenses and alarm everybody, he had the element of surprize, even beter than what Oro had during the Chunin exams. We all saw what kind of destruction the power of surprise have and see how Itachi and Madara were able to slaughter the whole clan due the fact that they took them by surprise before they could even make an alarm. He had a hole clan available from the inside. Also he knows the clans potential, he is an Uchia. If the Uchia's were so great as he claimed then they could have defeated Konoha easily!

MS_Evolution

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
really thats confusing -__-
and i still cant see the point of what madara doing
but i think he helped itachi because he wanted 2 get revenge from uchihas because they betrayed him
but why he didnt kill itachi then.. he still an uchiha
0_o really its still bothering me
maybe itachi and madara are related lol, afterall madara did say earlier on that itachi's origins began before konoha was founded. i also think madara is not who he says he is i think its his younger brother, and itachi may have been in the War at the tym of the senju and uchiha clash.

so he cudnt kill itachi bcoz they r brotherz ^_^