Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok , i love to put many renders in my sigs coz it makes it sooo fantastic ( thats wat i thing )
and when i post it , the first post say " too many renders " like it is a bad thing
i mean one render is soo easy but three or two is soo owsome
wat do u think ?? why is it bad ? :hypertobi:

MentalJerk

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
From my opinion, putting too many renders in a sig of a small canvas is SHIT! It ruins the sig completely, how come? in a sig, every detail has to be done properly and be handled with care.

Example: 4 renders in a sig with a canvas size such as [500x200] is nasty, because there are other stuff in the sig need a space of their own, such as effects like C4D's, brushes, etc.. and text, come to think about it.

If you added too much of something in a sig, you may never find a place for another detail in it, so mostly you can put too many renders as you want in bigger canvases, so you can deal with other details even better. =]

Reactions: Seblax

Kazamori

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
From my opinion, putting too many renders in a sig of a small canvas is SHIT! It ruins the sig completely, how come? in a sig, every detail has to be done properly and be handled with care.

Example: 4 renders in a sig with a canvas size such as [500x200] is nasty, because there are other stuff in the sig need a space of their own, such as effects like C4D's, brushes, etc.. and text, come to think about it.

If you added too much of something in a sig, you may never find a place for another detail in it, so mostly you can put too many renders as you want in bigger canvases, so you can deal with other details even better. =]
I completely agree with K =]

zenron

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is all to with a focal point. You want the viewer of your sig to be drawn to a certain part of your sig. If you use say 3 renders, your focal point is the entire sig. That's bad.

Pesh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Is all to with a focal point. You want the viewer of your sig to be drawn to a certain part of your sig. If you use say 3 renders, your focal point is the entire sig. That's bad.
Dats my opinion!
+reps now

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When using too many renders, there becomes too many things to focus on.
It is important to blend the main render with the background, but not too much that it looses its focus, then you can have another render that is totally blended into the background, kinda making it a background almost.(If the secondary render is a person or something.)
Like you've done here
You must be registered for see images

with the eyes in the background, but if you've blended the main render a bit more into the background it would've been an 5/5 vote from me;p its a 4,5/5 right now :D

Here, you have too many visible renders:

remove the curse seal on top-right, give madara and 1st hokage the same color as the background, blend it a little more, and it goes up alot, it becomes alot better.
too many marks in the background, senju, konoha and stuff, totally ruins the renders when you change the opacity a little.

Last edited:

Seblax

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It is important to blend the main render with the background, but not too much that it looses its focus, then you can have another render that is totally blended into the background, kinda making it a background almost.(If the secondary render is a person or something.)
Like you've done here

with the eyes in the background, but if you've blended the main render a bit more into the background it would've been an 5/5 vote from me;p its a 4,5/5 right now :D

remove the curse seal on top-right, give madara and 1st hokage the same color as the background, blend it a little more, and it goes up alot, it becomes alot better.
too many marks in the background, senju, konoha and stuff, totally ruins the renders when you change the opacity a little.
thanx .. but .... U_U
i didnt make the fantastic one :

its gfx work U_U
and the sec one was a more like a show for those bruches but WTF i didnt mean to make it that way ! :mad:
anyway .. gonna make it again sometime else

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

thanks man i always want to know that bro x D

Nadare

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like you've done here

lol....i've done the 1st one :p

it was like 4 or 5 months ago

Status
Not open for further replies.