[Discussion] What is invisible haki ?

Lady Coffee

Kin
716💸
Kumi
54💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was bit confused after reading chapter. We know admirals , rayleigh ,sentamaru used it. What actually is it about ??

Is luffy learning next stage of CoA . How will that affect against the opponent like kaido ?

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basically Oda didn't even have haki in plan before Marineford, so he is now elaborating the monstrous strengths of admirals, Garp Rayleigh, Shanks, Wb and co. before the timeskip with this. From what I've seen in the last chapter it's CoA 2.0.

This pretty much explains the characters like Linlin and Kaido having impenetrable skin even when not using the black CoA we got used to. They probably passively use it all the time, which is not weird at all seeing how they're big shots that have been waging wars and fighting fearsome enemies for 50+ years.

Wow Luffy will get a massive upgrade again. Now he will have a mastery over CoO and CoA.

Reactions: Lady Coffee

Lady Coffee

Kin
716💸
Kumi
54💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basically Oda didn't even have haki in plan before Marineford, so he is now elaborating the monstrous strengths of admirals, Garp Rayleigh, Shanks, Wb and co. before the timeskip with this. From what I've seen in the last chapter it's CoA 2.0.

This pretty much explains the characters like Linlin and Kaido having impenetrable skin even when not using the black CoA we got used to. They probably passively use it all the time, which is not weird at all seeing how they're big shots that have been waging wars and fighting fearsome enemies for 50+ years.

Wow Luffy will get a massive upgrade again. Now he will have a mastery over CoO and CoA.
That will be really nice if luffy gets upgrade but i think kaido and big mom are really powerful.

I understood but haki was always there if you read in skyipea enel used manta it was basically a haki.

In amazon lily boa and the sisters knew about haki.

Reactions: Waindo

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️

Haki was demonstrated like, 10 times before Marinecord.

Reactions: Waindo

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everyone has used invisible haki before. Even Luffy used it to fight cesear.
What Rayleigh did is further beyond that were he can project Armament haki like a force field which no one has done before on screen.

Reactions: Lady Coffee

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

That would explain why Big Mom becomes vulnerable when she breaks down somewhat like how Kata's observation weakens when he loses his cool.

Lady Coffee

Kin
716💸
Kumi
54💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But it was completely unexplained and we knew barely nothing about it in comparison with how elaborated it is today.
That is true thats how oda does it untill luffy learns it he keeps it unexplained. Its same with invisible haki as well.

We also need to know what is awakening too.

Only thing missing is conwuerors haki i feel like shanks and other yonko have next stage of it maybe luffy will learn to use it as well.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Viewing Luffy tanking hits as if his using tekkai (only moving few steps back with minimal damage) against kaidou /big mom would be so amazing too watch!! I'd legit be screaming , my inner fanboy would come out lol.

Last edited:

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He had it planned but wasn't fully developed. Shanks used haki way back when he got his arm eatened (which is still the biggest asspull in one piece -/-)