Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The last chapter posted we saw zoro get hurt pretty a decent amount (to save someone else of course) but honestly, I was surprised to see this. Please try to remember pre time skip where he fought mr 1 or even his altercation with kuma.. I just feel that that attack shouldn't have hurt him as much as they made it seem.

Also this proves that zoro can only really put his haki on his swords/arms as he could've tried to block the attack with haki but didn't.
I'm interested to see when zoro will learn fbh because if he does that... Jesus he will be so fucking powerful lol.

What do you guys think about the fight zoro had?

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My only thoughts are that this makes Sanji actually seem close to Zoro and that Zoro just isn't as durable as I've thought. Who knows, maybe we'll learn that the guy who cut him was more than a random goon. He was capable of dodging Zoro's slashes when even Hawkins could barely react.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's clearly an inconsistency between the damage Zoro withstood at Thriller Bark and now.

As for the haki fbh would only really benefit Zoro in a defensive sense since he doesn't use the rest of his body offensively.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's clearly an inconsistency between the damage Zoro withstood at Thriller Bark and now.

As for the haki fbh would only really benefit Zoro in a defensive sense since he doesn't use the rest of his body offensively.
Well yeah that's the point. I mean he's a tank so he needs to get some type of defense at some point
Post automatically merged:

My only thoughts are that this makes Sanji actually seem close to Zoro and that Zoro just isn't as durable as I've thought. Who knows, maybe we'll learn that the guy who cut him was more than a random goon. He was capable of dodging Zoro's slashes when even Hawkins could barely react.
I've never once thought zoro was outrageously stronger then sanji. I believe he's the stronger of the two but it would always be high diff. Zoro def puts out more damage however sanji is not the type to get hit in a fight. He tries to avoid it so zoro would have a hard time trying to catch Sanji. Then you also add the flight ability as well and he becomes even more of a problem. Not saying sanji cant get hit (we've all seen him do so), but it would be hard. Not low mid diff like the majority of this base believes.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly I really think people shouldn't place so much value on singular incidents like this as a means to suddenly question his abilities. Seriously this is the same thing Oda did when he made Kaidou KO Luffy.

Yes it's quite weird, but in the end Oda can do stuff like this whenever he wishes and he doesn't even need to provide an explicit explanation for it. You just need to place it within the proper context. In this case Oda probably wanted to separate Zoro and Hiyori from this scene, however there's no way Zoro would have let Gyukimaru go if he was conscious.

There are so many factors involved here that can be used as an explanation that you really shouldn't pull this out of proportion.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly I really think people shouldn't place so much value on singular incidents like this as a means to suddenly question his abilities. Seriously this is the same thing Oda did when he made Kaidou KO Luffy.

Yes it's quite weird, but in the end Oda can do stuff like this whenever he wishes and he doesn't even need to provide an explicit explanation for it. You just need to place it within the proper context. In this case Oda probably wanted to separate Zoro and Hiyori from this scene, however there's no way Zoro would have let Gyukimaru go if he was conscious.

There are so many factors involved here that can be used as an explanation that you really shouldn't pull this out of proportion.
how is nerfing a character for convenience any better?

Reactions: Sakazuki

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how is nerfing a character for convenience any better?
My exact thoughts, what he said made no sense at all lmao. To say Oda can do whatever he wants, no duh, but to say he doesn't need to provide an explanation to the fans that make one piece what it is. Lmao stupidity at it's best.

You don't make a good manga by saying this guy is the strongest and than he looses to a fish. Just like in one piece zoro shouldn't tank his body almost being cut in half at the very beginning and now passing out from a stab years later when he's gotten stronger

Reactions: HowDidIGetPrem

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am disappointed with oda's writing sometimes . The answer is we truly don't know or measure the limits of zoro's durability .
Post automatically merged:

Its plot device , he needs to have hiyori meet zoro talk face to face .