Lukecetion

Kin
754💸
Kumi
1,177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Sasuke used Ama on Rinne Tensei Madara"

I have given you one specific Madara. So next time before you start posting read carefully first
You have given me a point and onward, you were by no means giving me as specific version. It is also still taken out of context. Sasuke used Amaterasu as up to that point nothing on the intel they had on Madara implied he could absorb Ninjutsu without his eyes or have any other method of removing the Amaterasu. Sasuke realized he had a mortal body and thought it a weakness and tried to exploit it, there was reasonable doubt for him to think like that considering they knew nothing of Madara's actual powers at the time.

So Jigen knew about 6 path jutsu, outer path and Sasuke S/T jutsu????
He clearly knows what the Rinnegan is, he knows Momoshiki and Kinshiki by name and he is in possession of a Juubi and access to the Otsutsuki Shrine. Even if he isn't Kaguya's long lost partner, but just a heir then its far too unlikely of him not knowing about the abilities of the Rinnegan. Not that it wouldn't matter as I mentioned because Jigen can counter every single Rinnegan Tech by shrinking or teleporting. Two things Sasuke knows he can do and Chibaku Tensei was solved by Itachi in seconds, I highly doubt Jigen is too stupid to figure out or teleport away in time to avoid that.
Show me the evidence that Jigen can absorb Ama if Sasuke burn his arm like he did to 3rd Rikage. 3rd Rikage need to cut his arm to survive.
Ay also cannot absorb Ninjutsu or chakra so this isn't even comparable. Momoshiki was struck by a paralysis technique that covered his entire body and was unable to move his arms, all he had to do was activate his ability and absorb the technique as it was close enough. Jigen and Momoshiki's absorption abilities originate from the same place and both are visually drawn to absorb in the same manner.

Your point on Amenotejikara is weak, not being back up by Manga. How do you know it will not gonna work when there's no such attempt happened in the manga and no confirmation from Sasuke????
Okay exactly what would he do then? Lets say for argument sake say that Heavenly Hand Power works on Jigen and he cannot deactivate it like Obito did with Kakashi's Kamui. What then? Will Jigen just be teleported and let himself get killed? Madara was able to escape with Substitution Technique which is a High-Speed Technique, Jigen can quite literately teleport himself or shrink out of range at any given point. He can also react instantly to block an attack as we saw him do in the fight up to this point.

So exactly what would Sasuke waste his chakra for? To play pranks on the man?

Of course Amenotejikara has limit(Range limit). We all know that. But it certainly not the kind of limit that's set by you. So what kind of limit you're talking about here? Back by what?
It has a limited range and limited uses. When Sasuke over-use his Rinnegan it goes into a cooldown and he is unable to use Heavenly Hand Power or any of its derived techniques for a set amount of time. If this occurs in a fight with Jigen then he can just run away and grab Kawaki while the duo has to sit idly by and wait for Sasuke to recover. His limited use also makes it a trumph card and not an ability to be use constantly in combat.

I think Ameno is much faster than Kamui like teleportation of Jigen. Just look at FTG vs Kamui.
The activation time of Heavenly Hand Power is instant as we saw with Madara. Yet Naruto, Madara and Kaguya have all been able to react to it either by being aware of it or simply being quicker to react than Sasuke can launch an attack at them. They were all at the very least aware of what had occurred aside from Madara who was confused. Out of all of them only one could teleport to counter it, that being Kaguya and she chose to just flat out fly away instead.

But he doesnt know about Amenotejikara and the existence of 6 Tomoes Rinnegan.
It is likely a drawing mistake, but we can never be too sure. The Rinnegan pattern at the shrine and the one the Juubi has is also just 6-Tomoe. Furthermore, Sasuke's Rinnegan has displayed no more power than Madara's Rinnegan and both Madara and Sasuke has their own unique power. There is nothing and no reason to even debate that the 6-Tomoe is stronger in terms of what it can produce in terms of techniques.

Madara needed an exposure first so he can learn something. Because he's Juubi Jin with spiritual clone he can afford to do this kind of testing.
Madara clearly disagrees as he ran away from the fight because he couldn't risk battling them head on at this current stage as the man clearly believed he could lose.

Karma could be similar to Red Rinnegan when it comes to absorption mechanism but it still not clear if it can perform Kaguya's absorption technique or Rinne Tensei Madara's absorption technique.
It doesn't matter. Momoshiki was unable to use his arms and was still able to absorb a technique that covered his entire body like it was nothing to him.

And can Jigen sense Jutsu chakra build-up like Jubito did?
There is certainly nothing to debunk that yet and logically he should have judging purely on the power scaling they have. Not that it entirely matters judging by Jigen's lightning fast reaction speeds as he has already demonstrated more than once.

And that's clearly not standard Madara but Rinne Tensei Madara with six path chakra.
The Madara that stole Hashirama's Chakra was lacking in Rikudou Chakra, not entirely, but a great deal as he lacked both his Rinnegan. Jigen is also clearly in possession of Rikudou Chakra as he is in possession of Karma. An ability we know is passed down by a Otsutsuki.

It doesn't matter if the sword is black or blue but my point is Sasuke was using some of his Unique tech he had(Amenotejikara+Chidori) to attack the strongest villain in Naruto, Kaguya. And not taijutsu or normal sword. But he only used Taijutsu against Jigen.
Oh but that is where you are wrong. The color does matter. The Black Chidori is a lot stronger than the normal blue one as the Black One is a Sage Art. Chidori also isn't much of an impressive technique when you are up against a goddess so I don't know why you keep bringing that up.

But my subject here is "using your unique jutsu against your opponent, be it to test them or to kill them" where Sasuke is yet to show it in the manga.
I will repeat myself. You don't just waste your best abilities five seconds into a fight if there is even a slim chance that the opponent can dodge it. Doing so would mean you have already lost. If your best ability cannot win, then your weaker abilities surely cannot. Techniques also have an element of surprise and wasting that just to play a prank is just unpractical.

Sasuke know how strong is Kaguya even without seeing first what Kaguya capable of doing. He was the one that stated that Kaguya chakra level is higher than JJ Madara. He saw Madara creates dozens of super Chibaku Tensei so its right to believe that Sasuke could be thinking that Kaguya also can produce massive scale attack. I think Sasuke was not very surprise when he saw Chakra fist attacks from Kaguya. He still not learning how to levitate yet so he sure needs PS. Yes that's his only option but my point still stands, Sasuke chose to used his best jutsu to fight Kaguya.
Exactly. He already knew from before the fight started that Kaguya wouldn't be beaten by Taijutsu, he could sense it. He has made no such comments about Jigen, but he has shown that he is clearly afraid of the man and he knows Jigen has Juubi level chakra potency. He knows Jigen has power and that he is holding back, hence why he lets Naruto attack for the most part while he stands and analyze the battle. This is the perfect chance to do that before the fight escalates.

Hahaha...so someone who weak in Genjutsu can put 9 beasts inside Genjutsu and paralyzed them
Sasuke was also able to place Danzo under Genjutsu for a split second, but only that much because as Danzo mentioned, Sasuke's ability in Genjutsu is a farcry from Itachi's. We don't know how long the Genjutsu would've lasted on the Bijuu but he clearly didn't think it would last long as he was quick to capture them.

And what is Jigen's counter to Genjutsu? And Sasuke's current Genjutsu is on high level. He never need a direct eye contact. Go read VOTE 2 BATTLE
Visual Genjutsu does require direct eye contact while normal Genjutsu require either physical or chakra contact. Of those the "chakra contact" it the easiest to notice and thus easiest to dispel. Jigen also likely knows about Visual Genjutsu as he knows about the Sharingan and Rinnegan. Even if he could get eye-contact then it is unlikely that Genjutsu would work on him in a battle. Genjutsu was rarely used in battle, Itachi being the most famous one. As Obito explained with Danzo, Genjutsu is more of a supplementary ability to be used at the last second to trick your opponent. Not to just instantly lock someone in it forever unless it is a extremely powerful one like Tsukuyomi.

Im not talking about chakra fist like he used to counter Kaguya's attack but the one he used on Toneri.
The one that burned him completely out by concentrating the vast majority of his chakra into a single point? Jigen would just absorb it the instant he tried to punch him like he did with the Rasengan.

When you're fighting with someone like Kaguya you need to use high level jutsu, not just to defeat her but to test her too. You shouldn't use low level Taijutsu or normal weapons to fight/test her.
No. When you want to defend against someone like Kaguya you use your best as she was going all out. Jigen isn't and there is no reason to respond with more force when you can use the time to gather intel about his powers instead.

Just your own opinions that aren't back by Manga fact/feats.
Okay. Do tell me. What Rinnegan Tech can't be avoided by Chakra Absorption or Teleportation? Universal Pull can be avoided with a chain and strong upper body strength. Chibaku Tensei can be avoided by a strong long range technique or teleportation. By all means, inform me of what Path of the Rinnegan can overcome chakra absorption and teleportation.

Some of it may work.
Amaterasu will be absorbed. Elemental Releases will be absorbed. Genjutsu is rarely used for combat and anyone with good chakra control can cancel it. Susano'o can also be absorbed and Jigen can teleport into it to attack Sasuke directly. Basic Shuriken Techniques would at best make Jigen feel insulted.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Most importantly IT’S JIGEN THE BIG BAD! why do you all expect Naruto and Sasuke to just stomp the MAIN VILLAIN (at the moment) so easily when it’s not meant for them to beat him storywise. This is Boruto’s Villain.

At best they fight him to a standstill. At worst they loose/escape. Writing 101 folks. Naruto and Sasuke aren’t meant to beat him. Kawaki/Boruto are.
Or Jigen gets bodied and runs away. Jigen may not even be the final villian. There's still the entire Otsutsuki clan whom likely have a leader.

Lukecetion

Kin
754💸
Kumi
1,177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or Jigen gets bodied and runs away. Jigen may not even be the final villian. There's still the entire Otsutsuki clan whom likely have a leader.
You might wanna be careful with the wording there... For all we know what we've seen of the Otsutsuki might be all that is left of the clan. They might have a limited amount of people at one given time, only replacing them once one of them die. That or they might be an entire Empire. We don't really know.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You might wanna be careful with the wording there... For all we know what we've seen of the Otsutsuki might be all that is left of the clan. They might have a limited amount of people at one given time, only replacing them once one of them die. That or they might be an entire Empire. We don't really know.
Anime suggest there's alot. Momo and Kin were sent by the main branch to get Kaguya.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You might want to enlighten us all on how this makes logical sense. When Naruto is "hit" by the Chidori he is quite literately thrown to the side (not straight backwards) with such velocity that he has to use his upper body as support when he lands so that he doesn't just fall over and into the water. A piercing attack moves straight forward, not sideways and had he been hit directly by the tip if the Chidori (and not the side of it) then he would have been launched towards Madara's statue, not the water. The only way for Sasuke to both hit with the tip of the technique and launch Naruto towards the water would be if either;

A) Sasuke teleported behind Naruto, then moved to Naruto's side and attacked him.

B) Naruto was able to move to Sasuke's right side before he could hit him, and decided to do this as opposed to jumping away.

The Chidori would either need to have been deflected by Naruto entirely and the force from the attack would have launched him, or he wasn't hit with the tip of the technique but rather the side of it, sending him flying.

Side Note: You're also extremely talented at taking things out of context to suit your argument(s) its seems and you continue to have the bad habit of focusing more on personal attacks as opposed to discussing the topic.
Whoa, imagine my surprise when I found out that you had the gall to actually address me directly again since you’ve been avoiding me through various threads, but I guess you’ve had enough of being a coward, eh? 😂 I didn’t even get the notification that you’d done so but it’s a good thing I decided to re-read this thread.

Even though we all know how this’ll end, I’ll do my best to explain to your ignorant mind why Sasuke intended to pierce as opposed to punching. “Punch” by definition would require a closed fist, but Sasuke wasn’t making a fist was he? 🧐

Sasuke had his hands in the lightning blade position that he was going to use against Sakura and had used against Danzo and Karin.

You must be registered for see images

Idk why tf you thought Naruto had to fly straight backwards for Sasuke’s attack to be considered a piercing attack but then again, it’s you we’re talking about so..yeah. 😂 Re-read what you were responding to and you’ll see your folly.

Furthermore, the direction that Naruto flew after Sasuke’s attack landed is irrelevant because:
1.) You can be pierced by a blade from any/all directions
2.) We can clearly see that Naruto had managed to withstand the attack.
3.) Naruto can fly and could’ve intentionally avoided destroying the monuments early on (Kishimoto’s intent obviously)
4.) Sasuke followed up his initial failed piercing attack by shooting Susano’o arrows with the same purpose as before, which was to pierce Naruto. And then he followed that by using a giant slash via Perfect Susanoo.

Side Note: You should’ve stayed quiet and saved yourself further embarrassment. Personal attacks only manifest if you give me substance to work with but what I presented above aren’t those, now retreat to your safe place. 😁

Lukecetion

Kin
754💸
Kumi
1,177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anime suggest there's alot. Momo and Kin were sent by the main branch to get Kaguya.
That is also entirely irrelevant and it doesn't mean that here are a lot of them either, nor does it directly imply any specific amounts. The "Main Branch" can just as well be one person or a different entity they follow. It also doesn't mean that the leaders of the possible clan is superior in terms of power to Kaguya or Momoshiki if they act as warriors. For all we know the Otsutsuki can be a bunch of old people who are extremely weak but control beings like Momoshiki with a form of seal much like what was done with the Hyuuga.

It can also be that the anime is just wrong and there aren't more of them. My original point still stands as the same. We don't even know if there are more of them, how many there can be or if there are more of them if they are strong in terms of fighting power or not.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is why Naruto is unable to dodge or react to them before Sasuke informs him of his ability and he starts to dodge Jigen's hand gestures.
Doesn't Naruto and Mito have the abillity to see negative/ill intent?
This what saved him coming out of his own seal world (where he met his mom and subjugated Kurama and take his chakra from him).
The same reason why he could fight Madara's Limbo

Did they just completely forget that?
This means that he could see Jigen's "aura" before he acts.
So even if he can't see the black rods, he should be able to feel him act on it.

Lukecetion

Kin
754💸
Kumi
1,177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ehm no. Naruto was entirely unable to sense or even understand what Madara's Limbos were and how they attacked prior to losing Kurama. He was only able to sense these Limbo Clones after talking with Hagoromo, meaning this is a trait of Rikudou Chakra and not a unique Uzumaki ability. Which makes sense as the Rinnegan can see the Limbo realm.

So even if he can't see the black rods, he should be able to feel him act on it.
Judging by how Naruto described it in regards to the White Zetsu then he isn't really able to sense action, but emotion of a person. Whenever they want to do harm or not more specifically. Hence he would likely be able to sense that Jigen wants them dead or removed, that he wants to fight them. That being said, he cannot feel the emotion of objects or other inanimate objects like the Rods and I would assume that Jigen's intent to kill doesn't change much in battle. Its not like he is torn between killing them or not.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doesn't Naruto and Mito have the abillity to see negative/ill intent?
This what saved him coming out of his own seal world (where he met his mom and subjugated Kurama and take his chakra from him).

Did they just completely forget that?
:lmao: bruh I can’t breathe; Just when I thought Lukecetion was the most inept here, you show up.

Reactions: DHOH and Ansatsuken

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,307💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto and Sasuke are suffering from old age. Naruto has a bad back from carrying all that heavy chakra around all the time and Sasuke is developing cataracts in his right eye. Lol No. On a serious note nothing has changed but the writing style. Its cool because Naruto and Sasuke are alot more experienced now and dont rely on gimmicky jutsu as much anymore. After fighting opponents like Madara, Kaguya, and Momoshiki who could easily negate jutsu the writers are trying to show us that they are different fighters now. It kinda sucks from a fan's perspective because we want jutsu. Since were on the subject I wouldn't mind seeing Naruto use some more earth style and frog kata combined with Sasuke's teleport tactics.

Reactions: Blackzoro

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ehm no. Naruto was entirely unable to sense or even understand what Madara's Limbos were and how they attacked prior to losing Kurama. He was only able to sense these Limbo Clones after talking with Hagoromo, meaning this is a trait of Rikudou Chakra and not a unique Uzumaki ability. Which makes sense as the Rinnegan can see the Limbo realm.

Judging by how Naruto described it in regards to the White Zetsu then he isn't really able to sense action, but emotion of a person. Whenever they want to do harm or not more specifically. Hence he would likely be able to sense that Jigen wants them dead or removed, that he wants to fight them. That being said, he cannot feel the emotion of objects or other inanimate objects like the Rods and I would assume that Jigen's intent to kill doesn't change much in battle. Its not like he is torn between killing them or not.
Naruto can sense I’ll intent and later Chakra in general (like he did to find Sasuke in Gaiden) wasn’t an Uzumaki trait through but a sage trait.

But you are right I doubt it extends to inanimate objects like the spikes. Especially considering Jigen really didn’t seem all that interested in even fighting Naruto. He was just going to leave him there. Plus Naruto isn’t in Sage Mode but Chakra Mode so he isn’t sensing anything at the moment.

Lukecetion

Kin
754💸
Kumi
1,177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto can sense I’ll intent and later Chakra in general (like he did to find Sasuke in Gaiden) wasn’t an Uzumaki trait through but a sage trait.
This is a bit of an odd area as we know that Naruto and Sasuke can sense each other across dimensions. They can't however, sense the chakra of other people at that scale unless they are specifically connected to that person through chakra connections as seen during the war. Naruto's sensing abilities never jumped the leap towards all chakra in general from what I can recall either.

He was able to sense Senjutsu and ill intent through Kurama's chakra and Sage Mode. He was also able to sense the Limbo Realm through Rikudou Sage Mode, but I do not recall him being extremely good at sensing all forms of chakra in general. He would likely have some skill in it, and he would be able to sense Natural Energies as well as the intent of people, but not their chakra on the same scale as someone like Sasuke who can visualize it.

At least, as I said, I don't recall it ever being displayed or outright stated anywhere.

Plus Naruto isn’t in Sage Mode but Chakra Mode so he isn’t sensing anything at the moment.
He is using Sage Mode against Jigen though. His eyes are proof that he is using Rikudou Senjutsu to boost his chakra, hence the alteration in his eyes without the orange marks from outward Natural Energies.

Reactions: Umari Senju

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I caught up with the manga and the latest chapter got me asking so many questions. Where the hell did another Juubi come from? Why is Jigen even giving Naruto and Sasuke trouble when his abilities so far aren’t even on a level that they haven’t faced before. Why does adult Naruto seems so weak and careless against Jigen? Is the concept of reaction new to him? Why is he getting pierced by rods when he could shatter those things with normal Sage mode in Pain arc? What the f** happened to his sensing?

Also why is it that till this day Sasuke hasn’t been using his six path abilities in the Boruto manga? Last time I seen him use one was only in the anime when he used Chibaku Tensei. Why is Naruto in rsm using Shadow clones, Rasengan and the only thing Sasuke is shown using is his sword? That gotta be nerf at this point right.
This is basically it the otsutsiki uses the Devine tree to suck up planet's nature energy so basically that jumbo was used to be a planet that was sucked up and became a fruit for them to eat once they've eat they became like kagura, this thing is forbidden to otsutsiki clan.

Reactions: Blackzoro

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a bit of an odd area as we know that Naruto and Sasuke can sense each other across dimensions. They can't however, sense the chakra of other people at that scale unless they are specifically connected to that person through chakra connections as seen during the war. Naruto's sensing abilities never jumped the leap towards all chakra in general from what I can recall either.

He was able to sense Senjutsu and ill intent through Kurama's chakra and Sage Mode. He was also able to sense the Limbo Realm through Rikudou Sage Mode, but I do not recall him being extremely good at sensing all forms of chakra in general. He would likely have some skill in it, and he would be able to sense Natural Energies as well as the intent of people, but not their chakra on the same scale as someone like Sasuke who can visualize it.

At least, as I said, I don't recall it ever being displayed or outright stated anywhere.

He is using Sage Mode against Jigen though. His eyes are proof that he is using Rikudou Senjutsu to boost his chakra, hence the alteration in his eyes without the orange marks from outward Natural Energies.
You bring up some interesting points. It was alluded that the Otsutsuki work in pairs and I believe Sasuke pondered why Kaguya came alone. I’m wondering if Jigen could be perhaps Kaguya’s missing partner.

Would explain why he’s so strong. And maybe why Naruto is having a hard time sensing his movements.

Either that or Kodachi just straight up forgot.