0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not advertisement
advertisement
noun ad·ver·tise·ment \ˌad-vər-ˈtīz-mənt; əd-ˈvər-təz-mənt, -tə-smənt\

: something (such as a short film or a written notice) that is shown or presented to the public to help sell a product or to make an announcement

Next month, my first book will be published.

If you'd like to keep up with its release date, go to my Facebook page, Mark O. Purifoy. I know you guys will love it.
He's trying to get us to buy his book.

King Kendrick

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
advertisement
noun ad·ver·tise·ment \ˌad-vər-ˈtīz-mənt; əd-ˈvər-təz-mənt, -tə-smənt\

: something (such as a short film or a written notice) that is shown or presented to the public to help sell a product or to make an announcement

He's trying to get us to buy his book.
He is simply telling us to follow his facebook page for more info . I dont see any links to buy or him saying "buy my book".

King Kendrick

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry bud, he advertised, that's all there is to it. Making an announcement is already doing it if you check back the definition.
lol . I see nothing in his post that goes by that definition of advertisement. He is simply telling us about his book he never tells anyone to buy it and frankly your opinion on wether he is advertising doesnt matter because with that announcement part (btw where'd you find that definition??) i am not allowed to make any threads about kishi's novels or movies without it being advertisement .

Inb4 " this is a naruto forum so it doesn't count" . Well we're in General Discussion .

Aya San

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol . I see nothing in his post that goes by that definition of advertisement. He is simply telling us about his book he never tells anyone to buy it and frankly your opinion on wether he is advertising doesnt matter because with that announcement part (btw where'd you find that definition??) i am not allowed to make any threads about kishi's novels or movies without it being advertisement .

Inb4 " this is a naruto forum so it doesn't count" . Well we're in General Discussion .
That's still promoting his own work, you can't do that. And I got the definition on a trusted website.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A psychopath governIng over society would be a better option to maintain a fair world order. Psychopaths are not ruled by emotions or conscience thoughts, but rather by logic and facts.

They will not hesitate to sacrifice thousands in order to save millions.

But to see how you've written on adolescents governing the world would be interesting.
Wouldn't hesitate to let everyone die instead. No reason to go out of their way to save millions is there? No emotions or conscience telling them they should.

You have a weird glamorized Sherlock Holmes notion about psychopaths don't you?

Last edited:

DroGGz0r

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A psychopath governIng over society would be a better option to maintain a fair world order. Psychopaths are not ruled by emotions or conscience thoughts, but rather by logic and facts.

They will not hesitate to sacrifice thousands in order to save millions.

But to see how you've written on adolescents governing the world would be interesting.
He would sacrifice himself in order to save millions ?

GreenTeaChloe

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wouldn't hesitate to let everyone die instead. No reason to go out of their way to save millions is there? No emotions or conscience telling them they should.

You have a weird glamorized Sherlock Holmes notion about psychopaths don't you?
I don't know anything about how Sherlock thinks. Either way, why would a psychopath let everyone die? They would see the down fall in that. I'm saying a psychopath is not ruled by emotions or conscience thinking.

They will do what has to be done for the good of man kinds survival.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't know anything about how Sherlock thinks. Either way, why would a psychopath let everyone die? They would see the down fall in that. I'm saying a psychopath is not ruled by emotions or conscience thinking.

They will do what has to be done for the good of man kinds survival.
o_O because they're not ruled by emotions. They don't have morals they don't care about right and wrong they're out for themselves and what they can get. A true psychopath is manipulative as ****, they don't care about other's feelings they don't have empathy they can fake it yeah rather easily but that's because they understand how to seem like a normal person it doesn't mean they have empathy or even care remotely for others. Why would they let everyone die? Because who the hell cares if other people survive or not. Not the psychopath because they have no actual attachments to people nor what's best for the world. You're thinking of the psychopaths that have been popularized by network dramas like Sherlock and Dexter.

No they'll do what's best for them in a manipulative and superficial way. Why does Sherlock keep Watson around? Because it's interesting and it keeps him from being bored and serves a purpose. Why does Dexter kill people? Again because it keeps him from being bored and serves a purpose. However those are just actors playing a psychopath they're meant to be likable and relateable it's to keep the viewer watching. If you meet a psychopath in real life you're not going to like the person unless you believe the act they put up and take them as a normal person who can actually relate to you. If not you'll see a person who pretends to have feelings, thoughts, and emotions that they don't. They're not ruled by facts and logic they're ruled by what serves them best and keeps them from being bored for extended periods of time. Also that's not even taking into account they may have a violent personality and would relish watching others suffer and die for their amusement. I mean have you seen Reservoir Dogs?

Last edited:

GreenTeaChloe

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
o_O because they're not ruled by emotions. They don't have morals they don't care about right and wrong they're out for themselves and what they can get. A true psychopath is manipulative as ****, they don't care about other's feelings they don't have empathy they can fake it yeah rather easily but that's because they understand how to seem like a normal person it doesn't mean they have empathy or even care remotely for others. Why would they let everyone die? Because who the hell cares if other people survive or not. Not the psychopath because they have no actual attachments to people nor what's best for the world. You're thinking of the psychopaths that have been popularized by network dramas like Sherlock and Dexter.

No they'll do what's best for them in a manipulative and superficial way. Why does Sherlock keep Watson around? Because it's interesting and it keeps him from being bored and serves a purpose. Why does Dexter kill people? Again because it keeps him from being bored and serves a purpose. However those are just actors playing a psychopath they're meant to be likable and relateable it's to keep the viewer watching. If you meet a psychopath in real life you're not going to like the person unless you believe the act they put up and take them as a normal person who can actually relate to you. If not you'll see a person who pretends to have feelings, thoughts, and emotions that they don't. They're not ruled by facts and logic they're ruled by what serves them best and keeps them from being bored for extended periods of time. Also that's not even taking into account they may have a violent personality and would relish watching others suffer and die for their amusement. I mean have you seen Reservoir Dogs?
I havent seen Sherlock, Dexter or Dogs. Your definition of a psychopath is correct, however your behavioural analysis of them are based on movies or that definition. None of us can truely explain how a psychopath thinks. But i do give props to hollywood to only showing the negative side of psychopaths.