What if the Karma seal was meant for zetsu?

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've been thinking about the connection of zetsu to all this, and started to wonder what zetsu could even do against Jigen. It made me realize some irrelevant similarities, but two of them stuck out. The first is Karma seal needs a vessel that doesn't reject it, and what could possibly be a better vessel than the zetsu? they didn't reject Hashirama's DNA like Orochimaru's victims, and they don't reject Naruto or Obito either. They reject nothing. Furthermore, they can tap into the power of what's given to them. Guru Zetsu could summon Hashirama's wood constructs and start firing off multiple nature elements, Black Zetsu could use Kaguya's jutsu, and even that no name zetsu-merger in the anime could use multiple elements.

The second is a bit conflicting, but I also realized that zetsu are kind of like living, breathing Karma seals. If a zetsu were given a piece of Hashirama and then sealed inside a person, it could probably cast jutsu for its owner. They already obey commands. The seal could then warp that jutsu outwards like how Obito does with items using Kamui, but that'd require the seal to be made with that specific mechanic. We have a hint that the Karma seal may function similarly to Byakugo, which means something is definitely storing and building up chakra. My thought is that the Karma seal may essentially be a "zetsu"(with the "flesh" of its creator) creating & pouring out chakra for its host. Like a bijuu without a mind. I think jigen used his "zetsu" to communicate with the "zetsu" inside of Kawaki and ordered it to summon him, like how 1 Tail could contact Kurama.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think it's better for you to not relates anything in Boruto with Naruto original series. Boruto is it's own separate story. All the idea in Boruto came from Kodachi not Kishi. Kishi approval of the series doesn't make the story from Kodachi shares the same reality as Naruto original story.

If Karma is meant for Zetsu the original idea should come from Kishi and not Kodachi.

Reactions: Yahcob13

Lukecetion

Kin
754💸
Kumi
1,177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Karma is meant for Zetsu the original idea should come from Kishi and not Kodachi.
While this is true, there is another element of story telling you should consider. Kodachi is continuing Kishimoto's story and therefore has to follow the rules set by his predecessor. Though outside of those rules he is free to do what he wants. Hence if it can fit into Kishimoto's story then it can be reconnected. We never got a proper explanation as to why Kaguya wanted a Zetsu army or what her true motives were, nor what her true power was. We also got no explanation of a lot of things like Hagoromo's weird forehead tattoo.

All of these are "branches" that Kishimoto were extremely fond of in his writing, a trait that Kodachi doesn't really share as he prefers to finish a tale before moving on. That being said, these "branches" allows Kodachi to write them as he pleases. So for example if he says that Kaguya's Karma was intended for Zetsu but was forcefully passed down to say Hamura and onwards to the Hyuuga or the Otsutsuki, then that fits within Kishimoto's original "branch".

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
While this is true, there is another element of story telling you should consider. Kodachi is continuing Kishimoto's story and therefore has to follow the rules set by his predecessor. Though outside of those rules he is free to do what he wants. Hence if it can fit into Kishimoto's story then it can be reconnected. We never got a proper explanation as to why Kaguya wanted a Zetsu army or what her true motives were, nor what her true power was. We also got no explanation of a lot of things like Hagoromo's weird forehead tattoo.

All of these are "branches" that Kishimoto were extremely fond of in his writing, a trait that Kodachi doesn't really share as he prefers to finish a tale before moving on. That being said, these "branches" allows Kodachi to write them as he pleases. So for example if he says that Kaguya's Karma was intended for Zetsu but was forcefully passed down to say Hamura and onwards to the Hyuuga or the Otsutsuki, then that fits within Kishimoto's original "branch".
For me it can be consider as connected to Original story if all Otsusuki ideas are Kishi's own ideas that never been materialize as a drawing+story in the manga but Kodachi took those ideas and used it in Boruto story.

But thats not the case. Boruto entire story is completely in its own dimension. The dimension created by Kodachi. There's no possibility for reconnection. Kodachi's Otsutsuki is not Kishi's Otsutsuki.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

Lukecetion

Kin
754💸
Kumi
1,177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Feel free to prove me wrong.
If I were to do that you would first need to specify what you mean with; "Kodachi's Otsutsuki are not Kishimoto's." If we take what we know about Kishimoto's Otsutsuki and compare it to what Kodachi has been writing off, then I can't really think of a single thing that Kodachi retconned to a contradiction with Kishimoto's work.

Kishimoto's Story Elements about The Otutsuki Clan
  • The Otsutsuki Clan originated from a different planet/dimension.
  • The Otsutsuki traveled in pairs (Momoshiki and Kinshiki).
  • They naturally possess the Byakugan (as far as we know based on what we've seen.)
  • They have an immense amount of chakra.
  • They naturally look pale with horns and white hair.
  • They can travel between dimensions at will.
  • They view themselves as "gods".
  • They are directly connected to the Shinju somehow, and therefore the Juubi.
  • There is a off-branch of the clan on the Earth's Moon founded by Hamura.
Kodachi's Story Elements about The Otsutsuki Clan
  • The Otsutsuki travel in pair. (Shrine)
  • They naturally possess Byakugan as far as we know. (No known Otsutsuki doesn't.)
  • They have immense amounts of chakra.
  • They are all naturally pale with horns and white hair.
  • They are directly connected to the Shinju and the Juubi (Shrine).
  • There is an off-branch of the clan on the Earth's moon that came from Hamura.
He hasn't changed anything about the clan, nor has he contradicted previously told information. Because of that it fits within the context of the story and it is therefore part of the same story. A story isn't always written by the same person in its entirety and Kishimoto has admitted to this. For example, the plot of the Boruto Movie and The Last Movie wasn't entirely Kishimoto. Heck, Sasuke wasn't Kishimoto's original idea or his idea at all. Neither was Itachi or a great deal of the Narutoverse. They were the result of multiple people working together and Kishimoto formulating those ideas into his own like Kodachi is doing with Boruto.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If I were to do that you would first need to specify what you mean with; "Kodachi's Otsutsuki are not Kishimoto's." If we take what we know about Kishimoto's Otsutsuki and compare it to what Kodachi has been writing off, then I can't really think of a single thing that Kodachi retconned to a contradiction with Kishimoto's work.

Kishimoto's Story Elements about The Otutsuki Clan
  • The Otsutsuki traveled in pairs (Momoshiki and Kinshiki).
  • They naturally possess the Byakugan (as far as we know based on what we've seen.)
  • They have an immense amount of chakra.
  • They naturally look pale with horns and white hair.
  • They are directly connected to the Shinju somehow, and therefore the Juubi.
  • There is a off-branch of the clan on the Earth's Moon founded by Hamura.
Kodachi's Story Elements about The Otsutsuki Clan
  • The Otsutsuki travel in pair. (Shrine)
  • They naturally possess Byakugan as far as we know. (No known Otsutsuki doesn't.)
  • They have immense amounts of chakra.
  • They are all naturally pale with horns and white hair.
  • They are directly connected to the Shinju and the Juubi (Shrine).
  • There is an off-branch of the clan on the Earth's moon that came from Hamura.
He hasn't changed anything about the clan, nor has he contradicted previously told information. Because of that it fits within the context of the story and it is therefore part of the same story. A story isn't always written by the same person in its entirety and Kishimoto has admitted to this. For example, the plot of the Boruto Movie and The Last Movie wasn't entirely Kishimoto. Heck, Sasuke wasn't Kishimoto's original idea or his idea at all. Neither was Itachi or a great deal of the Narutoverse. They were the result of multiple people working together and Kishimoto formulating those ideas into his own like Kodachi is doing with Boruto.
In original story wrote by Kishi never once he told us that Kaguya had a partner. Be it from a stone tablet, BZ or even DB. Even in Boruto movie there's no mention anywhere that Otsutsuki travel in pair. Even Momo never telling that in the movie. Thats not a rule creates by Kishi.

And rn we're talking about the story as a whole and not the idea of story character, understand???

Feel free to prove me wrong

Lukecetion

Kin
754💸
Kumi
1,177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In original story wrote by Kishi never once he told us that Kaguya had a partner. Be it from a stone tablet, BZ or even DB. Even in Boruto movie there's no mention anywhere that Otsutsuki travel in pair. Even Momo never telling that in the movie. Thats not a rule creates by Kishi.
It is also not stated that she is the only Otsutsuki or that she never worked with anyone. Its called a "Branch" and its a common trope of Kishimoto's. Kodachi also hasn't outright said they travel in pair, he has implied it and it matches up with what we know of Kishimoto's work. It fits within the context of that story and therefore is a continuation of said story. Kishimoto never created a rule for the Otsutsuki, likely on purpose so that Kodachi could do that.

If there is no rule, then you can't break a rule or change the rule. You create the rule, as Kodachi has started doing. This is the same as when Kishimoto was first writing Naruto back when it was a futuristic crime novel of sorts that followed a demon fox in human form who solved a murder. As stated earlier, Sasuke isn't an invention of Kishimoto, nor is a great deal of his story. He took the ideas of other people and shaped them into his own, as most creative thinkers do.

There is nothing in Kodachi's work that contradict Kishimoto's in regards to the Otsutsuki and everything Kodachi has written so far can and do fit into Kishimoto's original story.

And rn we're talking about the story as a whole and not the idea of story character, understand???
If you want to discuss the writing of the story as a whole, why did you single out the Otsutsuki Clan specifically? Likely because its easier to talk about a single point at a time and when you have nothing more to add or have been proven wrong in that regard you switch focus. The story at their very core is suppose to be different. The story of Naruto was about peace coming by working together to overcome hatred. Boruto is a story about the past and future working together in harmony as opposed to one replacing the other. As stories they are different as they are intended to tell a different story. As a universe they exist together within the contexts of these stories in a manner that doesn't contradict each other.

That is how writing works. Look at H. P. Lovecraft's work. Most of the work we call "Lovecraftian" wasn't written by the man, it was inspired by others and then retold by him and in later years people have done that to his work. Those these things still fit within the context of what Lovecraft wrote? Yes. That is why we call it "Lovecraftian" as it builds on his established rules of the genre while building new rules that compliments those rules.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It is also not stated that she is the only Otsutsuki or that she never worked with anyone.
And I never denied the existence of other Otsutsuki in original story.

Also but not in pair as fan like you think.

Its called a "Branch" and its a common trope of Kishimoto's. Kodachi also hasn't outright said they travel in pair, he has implied it and it matches up with what we know of Kishimoto's work. It fits within the context of that story and therefore is a continuation of said story. Kishimoto never created a rule for the Otsutsuki, likely on purpose so that Kodachi could do that.
When you said "branch" I guess you meant movie, Filler anime and Novel. Apart from The Last and Boruto the movie the others are not canon/connected to the centre story of Naruto.

So I think I know what you meant by "branch"

Kodachi never stated they travel in pair, yes. But the one who think that's the rule and it also applies to the original series(Naruto) is someone like you. If Kaguya has partner Databook would state it, Stone tablet would say something about it or BZ/Kaguya would mentioned about it. So how anything that happened in Boruto can be relevant to the original story when us the reader didn't get some details beforehand or a little foreshadow in the original story.

You're always talking about the relevance of Boruto story to the theme of Naruto manga and not about how connected is the otsutsuki plot line in Boruto to the original settings(Naruto story).

If Jigen is really Kaguya's partner Jigen should just announce it already. There's no reason for him top keep it as a secret much longer. Or much better Momo told us about Kaguya, who's her partner in the boruto movie. That's how you keep the next story, the plot line, the continuation relevant to the original story. Give us the glimpse/little story/hint. That's how you establish the point for connection. To me the situation is like this, Naruto original story used TypeC connector while Boruto is an IPhone(an analogy). They have numbers of chance to pull it but they just wasted the chances.

Why you always talking about duality or context of the story when Im talking about the plot relevance??

Kodachi follows the theme means little. Kodachi should follows the story line. Kaguya's threat, where?? No one in Kara talking about Kaguya. Kaguya still matter because her history in this planet or her history with chakra fruit is long and significant. But rn all are focusing on Karma seal and Kawaki. Until now there's no one declares he/she is the threat that Kaguya feared. No one in Kara/Otsutsuki talking about Kaguya getting sealed again and they're welcomed it. Kaguya being there in Boruto just for nothing.

You're again talking about establish ones own rule. So Kodachi wants to create his own rule, Ok. But if that rule just making Naruto story and Boruto story regarding of Otsutsuki less connected I prefer Kodachi's work to be a separated story. A story of its own.

If there is no rule, then you can't break a rule or change the rule. You create the rule, as Kodachi has started doing. This is the same as when Kishimoto was first writing Naruto back when it was a futuristic crime novel of sorts that followed a demon fox in human form who solved a murder. As stated earlier, Sasuke isn't an invention of Kishimoto, nor is a great deal of his story. He took the ideas of other people and shaped them into his own, as most creative thinkers do.
And why you still using Kishi to prove your point?

Yes I know many people have given Kishi their idea. And all those ideas have become what we know today as Naruto story. And Kishi last major involvement with Naruto story is the transition story that's Boruto movie. Afterall Naruto story is his creation, not Kodachi, Kubo or Oda. Boruto also is Kishi's idea

One can creates their own rules but what is the point of that if it loosely connected to the original plot line. The next story will be on its own. Its no longer a continuation of previous/original story.

How you see a story of Thanos getting arrested by police and a story where Thanos obtain IG? How you justify both stories? A continuation or a separate story?

What's fact is that Manga works differently compared to Comic.

There is nothing in Kodachi's work that contradict Kishimoto's in regards to the Otsutsuki and everything Kodachi has written so far can and do fit into Kishimoto's original story.
There're a lot.

If you want to discuss the writing of the story as a whole, why did you single out the Otsutsuki Clan specifically? Likely because its easier to talk about a single point at a time and when you have nothing more to add or have been proven wrong in that regard you switch focus. The story at their very core is suppose to be different. The story of Naruto was about peace coming by working together to overcome hatred. Boruto is a story about the past and future working together in harmony as opposed to one replacing the other. As stories they are different as they are intended to tell a different story. As a universe they exist together within the contexts of these stories in a manner that doesn't contradict each other.
You never prove me wrong.

It because this thread is related to Otsutsuki.

"As a universe they exist together within the contexts of these stories in a manner that doesn't contradict each other."

I think you need to do something with your brain because you sounded amateurish and clueless with that line of thinking.

Bro this is not comic but manga. I think you should just call Boruto as a spin-off. Separated reality Spin-off story.

Only a weak minded person would justify a contradict and loosely connected story as coming from the same universe.

The core of Boruto story is not a big problem for me but just a story/plot involving Otsutsuki. It because Otsutsuki plays a big part in Boruto. I don't mind if Boruto story is about Ninja vs Tech.

That is how writing works. Look at H. P. Lovecraft's work. Most of the work we call "Lovecraftian" wasn't written by the man, it was inspired by others and then retold by him and in later years people have done that to his work. Those these things still fit within the context of what Lovecraft wrote? Yes. That is why we call it "Lovecraftian" as it builds on his established rules of the genre while building new rules that compliments those rules.
Mostly found on Comic or novel.

Certainly that's not how Manga works.

Look at DBS or FT100Quest. That's how you disconnect/connect loosely the continuation of story with a different author cum illustrator. But I applaud how they can maintain the same illustration.

At least their original author still contribute the idea to the story unlike Boruto.

Last edited:

Lukecetion

Kin
754💸
Kumi
1,177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Apart from The Last and Boruto the movie the others are not canon/connected to the centre story of Naruto.
The Boruto Movie is no longer canon.

Kaguya has partner Databook would state it, Stone tablet would say something about it or BZ/Kaguya would mentioned about it. So how anything that happened in Boruto can be relevant to the original story when us the reader didn't get some details beforehand or a little foreshadow in the original story.
The Databooks aren't canon and are often inaccurate, and there was no reason to explain Kaguya's origins or her clan's in a Naruto Databook when it serves as one of the building blocks of the sequel. That would be like telling you the ending of the story before it has even started.

That's how you keep the next story, the plot line, the continuation relevant to the original story. Give us the glimpse/little story/hint. That's how you establish the point for connection.
I hate to tell you this, but what you think subjectively in regards to what is "good" writing doesn't even come close to being as accurate as what people have studied and used for decades. Not to mention that Boruto has given us more than plenty of glimpses and story hints on its own. Heck the first few pages of the manga is just that. Then again, the point of Boruto is to tell Boruto's story as it happens, not to tell you the end. Which as I stated earlier would be horrid writing.

Kodachi follows the theme means little. Kodachi should follows the story line.
One, he doesn't follow the theme. That was the point of what I said. Boruto and Naruto doesn't follow the same overarching theme. The story is also not the same. They are contained within the same universe, but are not the same story. Same as (because you used Marvel Comics as an example for some reason) the fact that X-Men and Avengers take place in the same universe, but aren't specifically part of the same narrative.

Kaguya still matter because her history in this planet or her history with chakra fruit is long and significant
Yes, and Kaguya herself isn't remotely important to the story. Her clan is important, specifically those that came before her. Which is what the Boruto story has focused on heavily up until this point. Even connecting Karma and Kara to them through Jigen.

Until now there's no one declares he/she is the threat that Kaguya feared.
And that is because there isn't a clear indication as to who Jigen really is.

So Kodachi wants to create his own rule, Ok. But if that rule just making Naruto story and Boruto story regarding of Otsutsuki less connected I prefer Kodachi's work to be a separated story.
They are not less connected just because you want the story to be one chapter long.

And why you still using Kishi to prove your point?
What. Kishimoto is relevant to use, and he wasn't the only example I used.

Afterall Naruto story is his creation, not Kodachi, Kubo or Oda. Boruto also is Kishi's idea
And he has given Kodachi the right to continue his story in his place. Naruto is Kishimoto's story. Boruto is Kodachi's. The Narutoverse is a shared universe between two stories that are interlinked.

Its no longer a continuation of previous/original story.
Kishimoto severely disagrees, as does pretty much everyone who's ever studied writing along with Shonen Jump and the wast majority of the community.

What's fact is that Manga works differently compared to Comic.
No. Not really. Considering that manga refers to cartooning and comics. Beyond that we have the common trope of "writing" which is shared across all forms of fictional media, be that comic, manga, anime, movies or anything else.

How you see a story of Thanos getting arrested by police and a story where Thanos obtain IG?
You can in the glorious way of time-travel or reality shifts that Marvel is quite fond of. Out of those you can probably explain it some other way, and if you can't then they aren't directly connected as they contradict each other. That is not the case with Boruto though.

There're a lot.
Such as? You pointed out the Otsutsuki earlier, to which I commented as an attempt to prove you wrong. Your response was that "it isn't part of the overall story" and then you went back on that. Hence at this point you are arguing for the sake of having an opinion, regardless of how wrong or inaccurate it is to objective matters such as writing tropes and quality.

The core of Boruto story is not a big problem for me but just a story/plot involving Otsutsuki.
Yet you did say that this conversation is about the story as a whole and not the Otsutsuki Clan specifically. Make up your mind.

Reactions: Sarada got pantsed

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Boruto Movie is no longer canon.
Says who? YOU?

The Databooks aren't canon and are often inaccurate, and there was no reason to explain Kaguya's origins or her clan's in a Naruto Databook when it serves as one of the building blocks of the sequel. That would be like telling you the ending of the story before it has even started.
What I see here is an excuses from Lukecetion because he's unable to counter address my point.

"The Databooks are not canon and oftenly acurate"

But I think peasant in NB/Animebase love to create something out of thin air to fit with their own personal belief then they use it as their point in every argument. Above is one example.

Dude we're not asking for a complete detailed backstory of Kaguya or Otsutsuki clan in the Databook but just a little important details. It will not cost Kodachi lots of story materials.

Besides that we have manga(Naruto manga) as a medium to spread information.

The last line is completely BS. You lack of imagination is apparent.

I hate to tell you this, but what you think subjectively in regards to what is "good" writing doesn't even come close to being as accurate as what people have studied and used for decades. Not to mention that Boruto has given us more than plenty of glimpses and story hints on its own. Heck the first few pages of the manga is just that. Then again, the point of Boruto is to tell Boruto's story as it happens, not to tell you the end. Which as I stated earlier would be horrid writing.
I never talked about good writing but just the continuation story that makes sense and really well connected.

Spared me your vague statement about people have studied this or that for a decades. One of clever tactic used by people like you so people will think you are very knowledgeable. So what kind of thing they have been studied for a decades??

Boy I'm talking about Naruto manga here. A glimpse or a foreshadowing or a little advanced story should being Shown in the Naruto manga first. So why you still bring Boruto in this argument?

Boy what is the ending you're talking about here? Boy this thread is about "what if the Karma seal was meant for Zetsu"

Let say this theory/prediction comes true in Boruto manga so how would you connect the plot brilliantly and logically to Kaguya/BZ story in the Naruto manga?

BZ is Kaguya's Will which mean Kaguya. So Kaguya/BZ should have mentioned about this seal long time ago. They should know it and not stayed clueless about it

One, he doesn't follow the theme. That was the point of what I said. Boruto and Naruto doesn't follow the same overarching theme. The story is also not the same. They are contained within the same universe, but are not the same story. Same as (because you used Marvel Comics as an example for some reason) the fact that X-Men and Avengers take place in the same universe, but aren't specifically part of the same narrative.
What can I understand after reading your statement.

Ok..

So both of the story is completely unrelated and not connected at all.

Kaguya and Otsutsuki in Naruto manga is not related to the one we saw in Boruto manga.

Ok I understand.

Yes, and Kaguya herself isn't remotely important to the story. Her clan is important, specifically those that came before her. Which is what the Boruto story has focused on heavily up until this point. Even connecting Karma and Kara to them through Jigen.
Kaguya may not be a focus point in Boruto but her story in Naruto manga is important for the connection of both manga story. So If Kodachi failed to tie Kaguya/BZ story in Naruto manga to the one in Boruto properly I consider both manga are not connected.

And that is because there isn't a clear indication as to who Jigen really is.
OK

They are not less connected just because you want the story to 6 one chapter long.
I couldn't understand this point.

What. Kishimoto is relevant to use, and he wasn't the only example I used.
And the examples you used to back up your point doesnt meet the objective of this debate. You still unable to understand my focus point in this debate.

Kishi received many ideas from his helpers but that doesn't mean they set the story/rule in NM. It's all from Kishi with helped from his editor.

And he has given Kodachi the right to continue his story in his place. Naruto is Kishimoto's story. Boruto is Kodachi's. The Narutoverse is a shared universe between two stories that are interlinked.
But That's doesn't mean all Bull Shit coming from Kodachi in Boruto can be acceptable just because they shared same universe. The contradictions become legal and its automatically is accepted as one uncontradicted story line and be a part of very long story just bcuz Boruto manga shared the same universe as Naruto manga.

Kishimoto severely disagrees, as does pretty much everyone who's ever studied writing along with Shonen Jump and the wast majority of the community.
Evidence please.

No. Not really. Considering that manga refers to cartooning and comics. Beyond that we have the common trope of "writing" which is shared across all forms of fictional media, be that comic, manga, anime, movies or anything else.
I THINK YOU'RE TOO WESTERN(NORWAY)TO KNOW OR UNDERSTAND THIS.

Manga clearly have a big difference to Comic or Cartoon in the concept and principle.

Show me one Japanese manga that is using American mainstream comic as its format, style and how the story is written.

Look at one piece manga, what have you found in it to be similar to DC comic besides Drawing and dialogue??

You can in the glorious way of time-travel or reality shifts that Marvel is quite fond of. Out of those you can probably explain it some other way, and if you can't then they aren't directly connected as they contradict each other. That is not the case with Boruto though.
The contradiction will appear if Kodachi neglecting Naruto story line and 700 chapters worth of information.

Such as? You pointed out the Otsutsuki earlier, to which I commented as an attempt to prove you wrong. Your response was that "it isn't part of the overall story" and then you went back on that. Hence at this point you are arguing for the sake of having an opinion, regardless of how wrong or inaccurate it is to objective matters such as writing tropes and quality.

I think you have mixed thing up.

Yes I'm talking about the whole story. Otsutsuki story+information combine with large part of the story made it a whole story. If Kodachi's Otsutsuki story/information starting to have a contradiction it will spoil Otsutsuki story in Naruto Manga and also overall Naruto story in the process.

You have told me about someone giving Kishimoto an idea, example is Sasuke. But this is not the subject of this debate so its irrelevant.

And Kodachi's Otsutsuki story has started to Show some contradiction. I have addressed some of it in the previous comment.

Yet you did say that this conversation is about the story as a whole and not the Otsutsuki Clan specifically. Make up your mind.
If One part of the story is "rotten" it will effect the entire story including the previous work(Naruto story)

Last edited:

Lukecetion

Kin
754💸
Kumi
1,177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Says who? YOU?
I will only reply to this specific part as the rest of your post is almost entirely focused on me as a person and not the conversation. I am not the one who's saying that the movie is no longer canon, that is up to the owners of the series called "Naruto to Boruto" which retconned the movie in both the anime and manga.