[Discussion] what if sasuke decided to crush the leaf

wa7ed_56eer

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so i guess sasuke holds the other half of the shinobi world fate while naruto holds the first half. i mean lets say that sasuke decided too crush the lead. hashi is going to have to go against 2nd,3rd,4th oro and taka so i guess hashi is done for. which would leave the rest to go to konoha and crush it. that would leave the alliance+naruto against the juubi. which eventually what would happen is naruto dying and the extermination of the shinobi world. so he isnt the savior of the world alone. its sasuke as well. if it weren't for sasuke the world would be over. I say that sasuke has redeemed himself and is more worthy of a kage then any of the 5 current kages combined. Logically he was responsible for reviving the 4 kages of kanoha and they are a huge asset to wining this war. what do you guys think. I say that sasuke by doing this act has cleansed the uchiha and restored his clans honor and his name will be echoed in history as well as naruto's. I mean what did sasuke do attack bee and attack the summit resulting in killing a dozen of samuri's who would have died in the war eventually and make the raikage loose his hand thats not to say that he lost his life under madara. I dont see why sasuke should even be redemed in the first place. oro in 1st part attacks a fu**in village. tobi forms akatsuki and starts a war. thats some bad a** sh*t. Actually sasuke did a lot of good things such as take down itachi which happens to be known to the world as a criminal and part of akatsuki and he took down the blonde kid in akatsuki. Also oro and kabuto. He currently is helping the world. If there is a person more deserving of becoming hokage than naruto its sasuke. I have a feeling that naruto will die in this war or soon after. he will be recognized as the savior of the world. Sasuke is more important to keep living. he has a clan to restore. Naruto is a bastard belonging to half uzumaki and the other half namikaze which only minato happens to be holding that name. Kishi ****ed up in putting the main character naruto is worhtless without the kyuubi. if sasuke had the kyuubi this war would have been over a long time ago. not trying to be bias but this is the truth. I dont care about naruto's ninja way or his talk no jutsu its all bullshit i care about writing a manga thats more than 600 chapters long and putting the main character in a spot where he doesnt deserve.

Reactions: Champ

UrFace234

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
anything is possible now.....kishi might be trolling us to make us think sasuke is good again but wat if he twists the plot again??? as of right now, im not going over my head to think about all this sort of outcomes that can happen. But wat I am doing happily, is waiting for the chapters to come out. :)

htmwall

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no offence what can sasuke do without MS which he got it basically by crying over his dead brother's grave not through his "work" or intelligence but through the lamest cliché ever "the power of hate",so what can sasuke do with kurama's power without MS?i doubt he can do half what naruto did.you basically want sasuke to have an OP kkg that hands him instant OP jutsus when he gets more hatred +being perfect jichuuriki that cannot be achived only when your heart is pure.sounds impossible to me.
its either this or the other one.

Last edited:

SephirothVX

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh look it's another event of copy-cat in the manga that's what the manga would of been if Sasuke didn't change and the only people mad are the Naruto Vs Sasuke Fanboys, Sasuke turning good and not going in the same path as Madara Uchiha is a GOOD thing, the manga would be clear see-through if once again Sasuke didn't change for the better, i for one am happy that Sasuke turned good, to follow in the same path as Itachi Uchiha, to protect the leaf, to not let it pass away like some god damn afterthought.

Last edited:
Reactions: Almighty Ra

Almighty Ra

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh look it's another event of copy-cat in the manga that's what the manga would of been if Sasuke didn't change and the only people mad are the Naruto Vs Sasuke Fanboys, Sasuke turning good and not going in the same path as Madara Uchiha is a GOOD thing, the manga would be clear see-through if once again Sasuke didn't change for the better, i for one am happy that Sasuke turned good, to follow in the same path as Itachi Uchiha, to protect the leaf, to not let it pass away like some god damn afterthought.
I agree totally it was the best thing that could have happened..Ending that cycle of hatred was the best thing that happened..Now Sasuke will truly be A savior to his village and his clan with love..lol Could this be his next power up Or a new doujutsu?? Guess we jus have to stay tuned
You must be registered for see images

Reactions: SephirothVX

SephirothVX

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree totally it was the best thing that could have happened..Ending that cycle of hatred was the best thing that happened..Now Sasuke will truly be A savior to his village and his clan with love..lol Could this be his next power up Or a new doujutsu?? Guess we jus have to stay tuned
My thoughts exactly, i think since Uchiha Sasuke is now going to favor "LOVE" over "Hatred", he will obtain the rinnegan, and if he does need Senju DNA then give him some lol xD, however i think he will obtain the whirlpool eyes, you know the ones that the older son of the Sage of Six Paths had, so yes we'll have to see, thank you for the good rep BTW.

saw2097

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your wrong, it was confirmed in an interview that they would fight. Naruto vs Sasuke has been confirmed, its just a matter of when. If you had read any of the interviews or any of Kishimoto's art that he includes with the manga you would know the fight is coming.

Sasuke was not even originally intended to be created, he was created to be Naruto's rival. If they don't fight then their was no reason to create him.

Plus its a standard part of Shounen Manga that the hero fights his rival.

OT: Well if Sasuke decided to attack the leaf the answer is simple Naruto would stop him.

Last edited:

Sot6p

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto is worthless without the Kyuubi just like Sasuke is worthless without the Sharingan.

The Kyuubi is inside of Naruto, what can you do about it?
Removing the Kyuubi is just like removing Sasuke's Sharingan. It has to be extracted.

Well, you need Senju + Uchiha DNA to get those eyes...
So if Sasuke had a child with Karin, this kid could have the Rinnegan.

Silverblade

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto unveils powers no one have never seen before on Sasuke.

You will see a huge meteor shaped ball with spikes and it would be the Gargatuan Rasenoodama Shuriken

SephirothVX

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your wrong, it was confirmed in an interview that they would fight. Naruto vs Sasuke has been confirmed, its just a matter of when. If you had read any of the interviews or any of Kishimoto's art that he includes with the manga you would know the fight is coming.

Sasuke was not even originally intended to be created, he was created to be Naruto's rival. If they don't fight then their was no reason to create him.

Plus its a standard part of Shounen Manga that the hero fights his rival.

OT: Well if Sasuke decided to attack the leaf the answer is simple Naruto would stop him.
time can change many things, at the time Itachi didn't show Sasuke the truth, at the time the hokages wren't really their to help Sasuke, Sasuke changed himself thanks to the help of the 1st hokage and the words of his older brother, at the time it was only Naruto's job, however time changed things, now are you mature enough to understand that? and like i said the only people mad at this Persona change of Uchiha Sasuke are the children fanboys of a overrated fight, BTW LIKE I SAID KEEP CRYING, AND YES THEY WILL FIGHT AT A CERTAIN EXAM, KEEP CRYING FOR ME YOU F-U-C-KING CHILD.