What if Obito activated the Infinite Tsukuyomi?

Shunsin no Shisui

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I always wondered how things would be like if Obito actually managed to activate IT. This actually would be more interesting. Either prior or during activation of IT, Edo Madara would need to be immobilised and/or sealed somehow. Sasuke and Naruto would be useless without Hagoromo providing them with Rikudo powers. BZ would fail trying to revive Kaguya as he would need to solo stab Obito in order to draw her out. However, in order to draw her out, Obito would've firstly have had to absorb the Shinju tree as Kaguya's power and embodiment is within that tree. The way I see Obito performing IT, is by reflecting the eye within the flower bud of the shinju, onto the moon like he was about to do. If he had succeeded, he probably would've done a better job than Madara imo. :cool:

You must be registered for see images

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, I don't think his dumb ass know what he was doing. He was just on some random ass shit throughout the whole fight and trying to break Naruto's will. Madara ain't have time for that shit. He went and got shit down.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He was very close and if he activated Infinte tsukyomi, then every none Edo tensei will be trapped inside the Infinte tsukyomi.

However, Madara implanted his will inside Obito from the very first meeting with him, Kaguya will find a way through Madara's will to control Obito.
I think using the juubi eye from the shinjuu tree is better than absorbing it and opening up in your forehead like Madara.
Looks painful

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We still have other zetsu inside of Obito, the moment he turn the IT on is also unlock KAguya, we will have shebito version then..
That Zetsu was definately Madara's will, and chances are it was dead at that point, otherwise the real Black Zetsu wouldn't have needed to control him later. Besides, Obito had allready overpowered Kaguya when she tried to take him over right at the start, as well as seperating Kaguya's mind from the Juubi, via the SHinju.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I honestly don't think he could have pulled it off if he wanted to because the Rinnegan was not in his full possession at the time. ( I'm not sure how it works but maybe you have to be transmigrant of the two brothers or at least have both Rinnegans activated to make it happen)

Madara was way to relaxed like he knew Obito couldn't do at all...that's why he needed to be resurrected so that he could be the one to finish off the plan after Obito did his job in catching the bijuu.

There would be no reason for Madara to be resurrected if Obito could pull off IT on his own.

KesOnFire

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I honestly don't think he could have pulled it off if he wanted to because the Rinnegan was not in his full possession at the time. ( I'm not sure how it works but maybe you have to be transmigrant of the two brothers or at least have both Rinnegans activated to make it happen)

Madara was way to relaxed like he knew Obito couldn't do at all...that's why he needed to be resurrected so that he could be the one to finish off the plan after Obito did his job in catching the bijuu.

There would be no reason for Madara to be resurrected if Obito could pull off IT on his own.
Yea I'm pretty sure you need dual rinnegan's

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
black zetsu would team up with madara ( and the hokages what else would they do in this situation) black zetsu has white zetsu implant the rinnegan in himself (probably wouldn't work but go with it) the hokages distract obito while Madara is revived and takes the tree in himself and becomes close to a juubi jinchuriki madara is backstabbed kaguya vs obito kaguya wins world is hers

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He would have won, but you know plot demands shedara to have the final laugh and miraculously gain more power as JJ than obito while being able to use kamui lel

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Juubito was taken down without Rikudo powerups :lol No way in hell would he have done a better job than Madara.
That was because everyone turned into an idiot when Madara showed up. Naruto never used his sharing Kyuubi Cloak power again, The shinobi alliance got distracted by Spiral Zetsu, Gaara had multiple opportunity's to kill Madara but never took them, and everyone who actually fought Madara did so one at a time, rather than all at once like they did to Obito.

Shunsin no Shisui

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, I don't think his dumb ass know what he was doing. He was just on some random ass shit throughout the whole fight and trying to break Naruto's will. Madara ain't have time for that shit. He went and got shit down.
Well, Talk no jutsu along with Plot got the best of him. We're obviously speaking hypothetically here. :hmm:

He was very close and if he activated Infinte tsukyomi, then every none Edo tensei will be trapped inside the Infinte tsukyomi.

However, Madara implanted his will inside Obito from the very first meeting with him, Kaguya will find a way through Madara's will to control Obito.
I think using the juubi eye from the shinjuu tree is better than absorbing it and opening up in your forehead like Madara.
Looks painful
@bold - Madara did not physically implant his will within Obito, if that's what you're referring to. Also Kaguya has no chance at getting through Obito, if Obito has not absorbed the tree which is her vessel. :eww:

It was already confirmed that Obito could've activated IT. He was literally minutes away from activating it until Naruto and k11 intervened. :eek:h: Madara wasn't relaxed any longer when Obito set up the tree ready activate IT. That's why he fought seriously against Hashi at that point and immobilized him via chakra rods. :eww:

Yea I'm pretty sure you need dual rinnegan's
No where in the manga was that stated. :|

black zetsu would team up with madara ( and the hokages what else would they do in this situation) black zetsu has white zetsu implant the rinnegan in himself (probably wouldn't work but go with it) the hokages distract obito while Madara is revived and takes the tree in himself and becomes close to a juubi jinchuriki madara is backstabbed kaguya vs obito kaguya wins world is hers
Once IT is activated, everybody would be immobilized and the remaining Edos would've been taken care of. :hmm:

Juubito was taken down without Rikudo powerups :lol No way in hell would he have done a better job than Madara.
Plot no Jutsu.... :|

He would have won, but you know plot demands shedara to have the final laugh and miraculously gain more power as JJ than obito while being able to use kamui lel
Sadly, I agree. U_U

Reactions: Angelic.

Angelic.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hed finish off madara while hashi had him pinned down gg.

he was gonna use the shinjus eye

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, Talk no jutsu along with Plot got the best of him. We're obviously speaking hypothetically here. :hmm:

@bold - Madara did not physically implant his will within Obito, if that's what you're referring to. Also Kaguya has no chance at getting through Obito, if Obito has not absorbed the tree which is her vessel. :eww:

It was already confirmed that Obito could've activated IT. He was literally minutes away from activating it until Naruto and k11 intervened. :eek:h: Madara wasn't relaxed any longer when Obito set up the tree ready activate IT. That's why he fought seriously against Hashi at that point and immobilized him via chakra rods. :eww:

No where in the manga was that stated. :|

Once IT is activated, everybody would be immobilized and the remaining Edos would've been taken care of. :hmm:

Plot no Jutsu.... :|

Sadly, I agree. U_U
edos and black zetsu are immune obito cast it so he is too in this case