Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First:
Previous:
This is a fanfic that continues on from chapter 635.

( ) Thinking
[ ] Action
< > Flashback

Their wills clash! The eternal conflict keeps going!
Sasuke: About time we start an actual fight loser.
Naruto: I know you’re angry about Konoha’s involvement in the Massacre and Itachi being vilified, but I can only put up with so much shit! You were like a brother to me but if you can’t see reason and will keep hurting innocent people then I have no choice!
Sasuke: Nice speech...nice to see you’re no longer a coward after-all. But, for the Uchiha I will kill you. ([Team 7 photo; Naruto is cut in the Team 7 picture]) I will be the one to erase the past!

Ino: Wait....Konoha was involved in the Uchiha Massacre!?
Kakashi: < The meeting with Obito at the inn in the Land of Iron >
Sai: So that’s why Sasuke joined the Akatsuki.
Lee: Tell me this is a misplaced jab at Sasuke, Naruto. Why would Konoha wipe out the entire Uchiha clan?
Sakura:......< Sasuke: That day, I was crying....> < Sasuke: I am an Avenger! >........
Kankuro: (Politics huh, it seems there’s darkness behind every picture...)
Leaf Ninja: So all this time we despised Itachi and his legacy, he was really just an innocent soldier?!

Hiruzen: The Uchiha were planning a coup d’état so Itachi collaborated with Danzo and the other elders to wipe them out and take the blame. It has always haunted me...
Naruto: The Uchiha wanted to conquer the village after there was some suspicion placed on them being involved in Kurama’s attack on Konoha as they weren’t there and Uchihas can control him. [Glares towards Obito’s direction] You weren’t far off, old man Third. (No good bastard....)
Sakura: < Sakura: Yes, I’m on the same team as Sasuke! > < Sakura having to untie Naruto while Kakashi laughs and Sasuke faceplams after they almost forget him after being announced as having passed the bell test > < Sasuke: Sakura...you’re making it hard to breathe > < Sasuke: Naruto, you’re one of the people I want to fight the most! > < Sasuke: I wasn’t the one who saved you. It was Naruto. >
Sakura: < ‘’Sasuke’’: You’ve such a beautiful forehead...makes me want to kiss it. >
Sakura: It might not have been the best outcome...but Sasuke why can’t you see both sides had faults?! You claim to fight for the Uchiha but all you do is tarnish what good reputation they had left. We could’ve <Team 7 reuniting on the battlefield> been together again!
Sasuke: You people don’t understand!
Hiruzen: < Sasuke: I won’t let the village be wasted! > (What really is your new motive, Sasuke?)
Sasuke: Let’s start this game, Naruto!
[Naruto looks at Sasuke and sees a dark, shadowed figure appear behind him. Sasuke meanwhile sees a bright, obscured figure behind Naruto.]
[They bound back from each other and then dash ahead. Sasuke dodges Naruto’s kunai slash and punches him hard in the face with his dominant left. He jabs him a few times in the ribs and sidekicks him in the sternum across the ground. Naruto gets back up and runs at his advancing opponent.]

Gaara: Sand Style: Sand Boxer! [He covers his arm in sand and it’s moulded into a larger arm.]
[He moves ahead on a sand cloud and punches for Madara’s Susano’o skeleton. Madara evolves it into his full-body 3rd stage Susano’o and blocks Gaara’s attack.]
Madara: Each Mangekyo Sharingan is different. Everyone who can manage to unlock it has their own unique ability or pair of abilities in some cases. Only a pair of brothers have the same. If you master what has come with your Mangekyo, then you unlock Susano’o. There was one exception in history – Izuna and I. We immediately unlocked our Susano’os with our Mangekyos. Our special ability was that we could change their size.
Mei: (So, this is where Perfect Susano’o comes from...) < Madara: ....the true power...... > < Perfect Susano’o slashing through a mountain range > < Madara: This is the true power....> < Perfect Susano’o is stabilised > < Madara: This is the true power of Madara Uchiha!> - ahhh!
[Her leg was cut by Madara’s Susano’o. Tsunade goes to heal Mei’s gash on her leg while Ay rushes to guard them.]
Onoki: Come quickly Kazekage!
Gaara: She was completely out of it. Does she have PTSD?
Onoki: Don’t we all to an extent? Our first fight with Madara had a big effect on us, we’re all scared to a degree.
Gaara: You’re right. But if he thinks we’ll be overcome by our fear and beg for him to leave us be, he’s sorely mistaken. We’re Kage, we have to protect our subordinates!
[Gaara and Onoki keep flying on, going right for Madara in the centre of his Susano’o.]

[Obito uses Kamui to avoid a dual-stab attempt by Minato and Tobirama.]
Obito: Let’s check up on the boys.

[Obito Kamuis in-between Naruto and Sasuke.]
Obito: We’ve always been ruled by our hatred Sasuke.
Sasuke: Stop talking like we’re allies!
[Naruto jumps up and tries to spin kick Obito in the face but the elder slightly ducks, grabs Naruto, and tosses him into Sasuke. Once they get up they jump away from each other and then are reduced to one knee, with Sakura behind Naruto.]
Obito: Boys, boys enough. Isn’t it time to start the real game?
[Kakashi and Sai arrive to Naruto and Sakura, while Orochimaru and the rest of Taka gather with the young Uchiha. The medics of the respective teams start healing Naruto and Sasuke.]
Obito: [Grins at Naruto] I told you that you 2 would have to fight.
[Minato and Tobirama FTG warp next to their foe.]
Obito: No need sensei, Tobirama, I can take things from here. You two will need a very suitable location for your battle – we all know the one I’m thinking of. The Senju-Uchiha conflict continues!
Obito’s machinations for the former friends are coming to fruition!