Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is implied that one with a karma seal is not a normal human. What if that is because it allows one to subvert the rules of the narutoverse and become like a god with the ability to surpass or alter space time? So in a sense it turns one from a human to a player who's focus is to level up his skill with this new ability. Momoshiki and Jigen are the veteran players who seek to update the system by passing the seal on to another. Boruto and Kawaki are like the next gen consoles with the potential to achieve higher levels. Take Kawaki for example he can absorb chakra but cant use ninjutsu. Thats completely broken and unexplainable unless you consider that he is a player and not a human. Before him you would need to achieve six paths level for such a feat. Just something to consider.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is implied that one with a karma seal is not a normal human. What if that is because it allows one to subvert the rules of the narutoverse and become like a god with the ability to surpass or alter space time? So in a sense it turns one from a human to a player who's focus is to level up his skill with this new ability. Momoshiki and Jigen are the veteran players who seek to update the system by passing the seal on to another. Boruto and Kawaki are like the next gen consoles with the potential to achieve higher levels. Take Kawaki for example he can absorb chakra but cant use ninjutsu. Thats completely broken and unexplainable unless you consider that he is a player and not a human. Before him you would need to achieve six paths level for such a feat. Just something to consider.
First off, I hope not.
Secondly, Kawaki can use ninjutsu, plus Naruto just taught him some.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First off, I hope not.
Secondly, Kawaki can use ninjutsu, plus Naruto just taught him some.
Sorry I havent read that chapter yet. The last one I saw was Kawaki got an arm and threatened to defeat Boruto. Maybe ive been reading too many mmo manga lately. But the karma seal kinda seems to let you level up. Thats why it seems so broken and asspullish. You gain a level, get more abilities. I suppose being in resonance helps them to level up faster. Im still not certain about what being in resonance means tho. At first I thought it was because their seals originated from the same place. That's still a possibility but now I feel that it has something to do with Boruto and Kawaki's abilities. Perhaps there is an eye and body relationship between the seals. Kawaki may have an ability we dont know about that has allowed him to survive for so long. Maybe his body is special and he is a prodigy on the level of Boruto. Therefore their seals resonate because they are basically on the same level, and age. So now its a two player game. Everyone else is basically an npc.