what if Itachi lied to Kisame about Jiraiya

Eben4u

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke would beat jiraiya. jiraiyas gaint rasengan wouldnt even hit sasuke hes too quick. sasuke would use jiraiyas giant fire move to active kirin.

why are people saying jiraiya cant be affected by genjutsu. sharingan is the most superior genjutsu tool. no one can break the genjutsu unless you have sharingan. even kakashi could do nothing about it.
because jaraiya is stronger than kakashi in naruto itachi used genjustu to seperate jaraiya from naruto but he broke out of it.so he is strnger than itachi and genjustu does not work on him.

rasengan69

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well its pretty much known that Itachi and Kisame were talking about how if they fought Jiraiya all three of them would die and that sort of thing.

But i dont know how much that adds up, What i mean is how much stronger is Jiraiya than Orochimaru because i do relise that Jiraiya is stronger but Itachi took out Orochimaru with little to no effert with the genjutsu when Orochimaru tried to take his body and when Orochimaru was hit with genjutsu. Also Orochimaru said, when talking to Kabuto after the leaf village attack failed, "Itachi is stronger than me thats why i pulled my self out of that organization."

So Itachi>Orochimaru, But if Itachi and Kisame took on Jiraiya i cant see Jiraiya winning even though he is insanly strong so is Itachi and Kisame.

Now that we know that Itachi was on the leafs side what if Itachi just said that to get out of fighting Jiraiya, for 2 reasons. 1- Maybe Itachi didnt want to kill an incredible ninja from the leaf and 2- maybe using the genjutsu on the girl was Itachis way of failing on purpose, he could have known Jiraiya would have known it was a trap so than he wouldnt of had to face him directly and Jiraiya would save the day when Naruto is in trouble

What do you think (sorry its kind of long)
Good theory :naruto::naruto::naruto::sasuke::sasuke::sasuke::sakura::sakura::sakura::sai::sai::sai::hypertobi::hypertobi::hypertobi::tenten::tenten::tenten::shino::shino::shino::shikamaru::shikamaru::shikamaru:

Eben4u

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke would beat jiraiya. jiraiyas gaint rasengan wouldnt even hit sasuke hes too quick. sasuke would use jiraiyas giant fire move to active kirin.

why are people saying jiraiya cant be affected by genjutsu. sharingan is the most superior genjutsu tool. no one can break the genjutsu unless you have sharingan. even kakashi could do nothing about it.
because he was able to break through the genjustu itachi used.

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jiraiya could've have killed orochimaru if he wanted to, but him and orochimaru are very good friends

Jiraiya wanted orochimaru to come back to the village because he didnt wanted to lose orochimaru from the power hungry peron he is, and jiraiya did his best to try and keep him but he failed aswell

bik_zz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well its pretty much known that Itachi and Kisame were talking about how if they fought Jiraiya all three of them would die and that sort of thing.

But i dont know how much that adds up, What i mean is how much stronger is Jiraiya than Orochimaru because i do relise that Jiraiya is stronger but Itachi took out Orochimaru with little to no effert with the genjutsu when Orochimaru tried to take his body and when Orochimaru was hit with genjutsu. Also Orochimaru said, when talking to Kabuto after the leaf village attack failed, "Itachi is stronger than me thats why i pulled my self out of that organization."

So Itachi>Orochimaru, But if Itachi and Kisame took on Jiraiya i cant see Jiraiya winning even though he is insanly strong so is Itachi and Kisame.

Now that we know that Itachi was on the leafs side what if Itachi just said that to get out of fighting Jiraiya, for 2 reasons. 1- Maybe Itachi didnt want to kill an incredible ninja from the leaf and 2- maybe using the genjutsu on the girl was Itachis way of failing on purpose, he could have known Jiraiya would have known it was a trap so than he wouldnt of had to face him directly and Jiraiya would save the day when Naruto is in trouble

What do you think (sorry its kind of long)
That's tru, Itachi is surely much stronger than ORO but lets take this as an eg: Water is Stronger than fire but fire is Stronger than wind however wind is stronger than water. So what do u understand..I dont mean they hav different element but this is jus an example....Jiraiya is a very very strong senin. Dont only judge him with the fight with Pain coz he was there to investigate and return info to the hokage.....And Everyone knows that Jiraiya is able to break genjutsu even of the insane quality as of the Itachi's...He even sealed away amaterasu,,,remember??? so what Itachi might have said was tru too.

Koo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's tru, Itachi is surely much stronger than ORO but lets take this as an eg: Water is Stronger than fire but fire is Stronger than wind however wind is stronger than water. So what do u understand..I dont mean they hav different element but this is jus an example....Jiraiya is a very very strong senin. Dont only judge him with the fight with Pain coz he was there to investigate and return info to the hokage.....And Everyone knows that Jiraiya is able to break genjutsu even of the insane quality as of the Itachi's...He even sealed away amaterasu,,,remember??? so what Itachi might have said was tru too.
itachi's genjutsu is rendered useless by the toads jiraiya has on his shoulders. ma n' pa can disrupt chakra flow to disrupt genjutsu.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think Kisame would be so foolish to just accept what Itachi tells him. He said he knows Jiraiya's reputation and that it exceeds that of the seven swordsmen. So I do think there might be some truth to it.

sasori420

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think Kisame would be so foolish to just accept what Itachi tells him. He said he knows Jiraiya's reputation and that it exceeds that of the seven swordsmen. So I do think there might be some truth to it.
Well reputation isnt the thing that matters, remember when jiraiya first showed up to defend naruto? Kisame laughed and said master jiraiya im dissapointed
so apperently jiraiyas reputaion well he doesnt live up to it
And plus jiraiyas reputation is that of a sannin, he got that rep because he with 2 other shinobi got their asses handed to them by one man and he said since they are still alive they are good enough so he named them sannin

not an impressive thing to be proud of huh?

Sage106

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is like the elements they are stronger than each other and weak at the same time and genjustu doesnot work on jaraiya so i think itachi was right.
Tskyumi would. Dont underestimate the power of his MS. Plus Jiraya has no answer for sussano and the sword of Totsuka .