What I want to see before Naruto ends!!

Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i heard Naruto ends sometime in 2014 so here's some things I want to see.

What i want to see before Naruto ends is the mystery of the Sage of the Six Paths and who he is/what he looks like, who his mother was, more of a background story of Madara's brother Izuna and the mystery of Madara and his full intentions. i also want to see whether Sasuke and Naruto will become friends again or keep this cordial facade up with eachother like while fighting in the war. i want to see pervy sage Jiraiya as well! (that'd make me one happy camper) and what else Orochimaru is going to do now that he is alive. and i want to see if Hinata ever gets her feelings out with Naruto and if they ever go on a date, or if Naruto ever gets with Sakura (I doubt she'll ever get with Sasuke). I also wonder if Sasuke is going to try to revive the Uchiha clan by breeding (lol) or bringing his brother Itachi back somehow with Orochimaru. and that's about it. i'll be satisfied for the most part. 

feel free to add what you like to see before Naruto ends!

Reactions: take it easy

Sonnelion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want to see sauke lose in a fight to become hokage against naruto and sakura dying trying to break it up (please kishi kill her off already) and J-man come back at the very least to talk to naruto about his illegitimate son and how he wants naruto to train him as well as neji being revived by obito bringing back some of the dead (neji and J-man) as one last dying action.

android503

<div class="bbWrapper">THIS:<br /> <div class="bbCodeSpoiler"> <button type="button" class="bbCodeSpoiler-button button" data-xf-click="toggle" data-xf-init="tooltip" title="Click to reveal or hide spoiler"><span class="button-text"> <span>Spoiler</span> </span></button> <div class="bbCodeSpoiler-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--spoiler"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="messageHide messageHide--link"> You must be registered for see links </div></div> </div> </div> </div>hahaha...xd =D XD XD</div>

thgt89

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want a bittersweet ending where the good guys win at the end but with many sacrifices without a mass revival and where while the world is at relative peace it is still fragile and much work lies ahead to try to maintain it.

SasukeCurse

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with all your decisions except the fact of bringing itachi back i mean he went out with a bang really emotional and sad i think bringing him back would ruin that scene and make it useless it was a good way to end itachi off trust me i would love him to come back but i doubt it will happen if anything Itachi will be shown from the past most likely.

Dooms88

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wanna see:

Sakura die horribly
Naruto vs Sasuke
Somebody kill Kabuto (I mean Kill)
Hinata get dat Naruto