What happened with the full Power of the Rinnegan?

Kriss123

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we were supposed to se the full power of the rinnegan but that didnt happen.. kishi screwed up again.

dont think we will see it from kaguya.

Cael

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well you saw part of it

Chibaku tensei
the third eye
and Infinite tsukyomi.
not to mention 6 limbo shadows.
also the tree madara summoned.

Last edited:

Blunt

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well you saw part of it

Chibaku tensei
the third eye
and Infinite tsukyomi.
not to mention 6 limbo shadows.
Let's be real, he was restricted by plot and the full potential of the Rinnegan will probably never be seen. One can always speculate what a user is capable of but we'll probably never witness it.

Cael

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's be real, he was restricted by plot and the full potential of the Rinnegan will probably never be seen. One can always speculate what a user is capable of but we'll probably never witness it.
well kaguya is stronger than a rinnegan madara, so what else is there else to see. the things kaguya is doing is prob far above any rinnegan user.

Cael

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the third eye didnt do anything
the third eye is part of there power, just because you can't visually see its power does not mean its not there.

I think it would be similar to when naruto use sage mode with the bijuu cloaked, he was adding senjutsu to the bijuu cloak but no one could visually notice the difference.

and it did something it casted Infinite tsukyomi

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Kriss123

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the third eye is part of there power, just because you can't visually see its power does not mean its not there.

I think it would be similar to when naruto use sage mode with the bijuu cloaked, he was adding senjutsu to the bijuu cloak but no one could visually notice the difference.

and it did something it casted Infinite tsukyomi

but you listed infinite tsukuyomi that why i said it didnt to anything, and it it just a one time attack.

Cael

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but you listed infinite tsukuyomi that why i said it didnt to anything, and it it just a one time attack.
oh i am sorry the third eye was to represent that she has the power of Rinne,
You must be registered for see images
basically what i was trying to say that the third eye is probably has the same effect as the rinnegan with sharingan power, like sasuke eyes.

even thou it cast the IT, it most likely have other used to it. it is a dojutsu after all.

Last edited: