What Expectations Do You Have For Hinata In The New Movie?

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How do you wish for her character to be developed? For me, I really hope Hinata has matured as a young adult. Despite me being a NaruHina fan, I want the best for her. For the longest, she has been a one dimensional character and a little selfish.

I expect her character to bloom into something better other than being in Naruto's shadow. I just hope Kishi doesn't mess her future character up. I will always be a NaruHina fan, but Naruto needs to wake up, including Hinata.
You must be registered for see images

Tell me you expectations. Does Hinata need a wake up call and needs to mature more?

Vapid

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I expect her to be the same (big breasted, male-dependent fodder who's a disgrace to the female human ***), except knocked up.

Trúth

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With any luck she will either finally get her dream of being with Naruto and if she has it's lowered her her dependency on him. Or my preferred option is that she is no longer dependent on Naruto at all and has her own role in the movie.

Bling Kai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I never have any expectations for Hinata. Oh wait I was wrong I do have an expactation for her, it's for her to be a cliche average at best writen character like she always is. I'm sure I won't be dissapionted I never have after all.