What Expectations Do You Have For Hinata In The New Movie?

Gyakusetsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinata is the only character (accepting parents) that accepted Naruto unconditionally from the start and was willing to sacrifice herself on his behalf. That distinction will place her in a very important role in Kishimoto's story. Even Pain, who was showing Naruto how his own parents had been killed in front of him, stopped short of killing Hinata. I think you will find other antagonists do the same thing.

Last edited:

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- meet kaguya
- getting taken over by kaguya
- reveal full power of byakugan
- Naruto's wife/girlfriend
- be badass and stronger
- eat forbidden fruit
- be noticed By Naruto with answer to her confession
- more around character developmnent

phoenixstark

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pregnant do not think so. the film is takes place two years after the war, and they will have 18-19 years is too early to start a family, remember that they are always shinobi. I also think that it is more likely that Naruto decides to embark on the road of Jiraya so he will the hermit for a while .

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dear OP, how is she selfish? If you bring up Neji's death, she did not ask Neji to sacrifice himself for her, she did not have time to have a nervous break down for Neji in the middle of a war and Naruto was giving her chakara when he grabbed her hand (so no she wasn't just wasting time daydreaming about Naruto's hand).

Anyway, I don't know why people treat Hinata as if there are such standards as a character that she fails to live up to. She is just as much of a side character as Kiba or Shino. Why doesn't anyone say that Shino is one - dimensional or bash Shino? What about Kiba? Sai? Tenten?

Why are people expecting Hinata to get so much more development and progress than any of these other irrelevant characters? She is just as irrelevant at this point. Therefore it's not fair to Hinata to act as if she has been failing so much to live up to standards as a proper character when she is a pretty irrelevant side character who doesn't even get much panel time to prove her worth anyway.

This is coming from a guy who considers Hinata as one of his favorite characters and is probably one of few (if not the only) Hinata fans on the base.

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dear OP, how is she selfish? If you bring up Neji's death, she did not ask Neji to sacrifice himself for her, she did not have time to have a nervous break down for Neji in the middle of a war and Naruto was giving her chakara when he grabbed her hand (so no she wasn't just wasting time daydreaming about Naruto's hand).

Anyway, I don't know why people treat Hinata as if there are such standards as a character that she fails to live up to. She is just as much of a side character as Kiba or Shino. Why doesn't anyone say that Shino is one - dimensional or bash Shino? What about Kiba? Sai? Tenten?

Why are people expecting Hinata to get so much more development and progress than any of these other irrelevant characters? She is just as irrelevant at this point. Therefore it's not fair to Hinata to act as if she has been failing so much to live up to standards as a proper character when she is a pretty irrelevant side character who doesn't even get much panel time to prove her worth anyway.

This is coming from a guy who considers Hinata as one of his favorite characters and is probably one of few (if not the only) Hinata fans on the base.
That is why. She cared more about holding hands with Naruto than Neji's death. Sacrificing yourself for someone who is precious to your heart is real love, but she did not care. She was practically fangirling over that moment.

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is why. She cared more about holding hands with Naruto than Neji's death. Sacrificing yourself for someone who is precious to your heart is real love, but she did not care. She was practically fangirling over that moment.
You clearly did not understand the part that you bolded. What part of "it is a war" do people not understand? What exactly were people expecting her to do for Neji? Host a funeral on the battlefield and have the juubi as the minister?

Her reaction to Naruto's hand is irrelevant. She was getting chakara, so it wasn't a waste of time either.

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You clearly did not understand the part that you bolded. What part of "it is a war" do people not understand? What exactly were people expecting her to do for Neji? Host a funeral on the battlefield and have the juubi as the minister?

Her reaction to Naruto's hand is irrelevant. She was getting chakara, so it wasn't a waste of time either.
I just wanted her and Neji to be the focus as he died. I understand where you coming from, but I was expecting her character to bloom after that moment of sadness.

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just wanted her and Neji to be the focus as he died. I understand where you coming from, but I was expecting her character to bloom after that moment of sadness.
If that is your gripe, then that is a Kishi error for making it a NaruHina moment (not a Hinata error, because there is no time for a nervous break down on the battlefield, so Hinata did the right thing)