Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How many times has Sasuke called Naruto annoying again?

Sakura: I love you with all my heart!
Sasuke: U_U
Naruto: I’m your friend.
Sasuke: That is why its worth killing you

Sakura : I have family and friends, but if you left it would be the same thing as being all alone
Naruto: Wake up already!
Sasuke: SHUT UP ! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW BOUT ME NARDO ! YOU NEVA HAD NO FAM IN THE FIRST PLACE! YOU HAD NOTHING! YOU DON’T KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO LOSE EVERYTHING YOU

Sakura: I-I really love you!
Naruto: When you feel pain, I feel it too.
Sasuke: :T_T::beat:

Sakura: Gives entire confession and at one point becomes so desperate she asks to join him on his treason, betray her village and everyone in it, and defect to Orochimaru
Sasuke:….Meh, you’re still annoying, but thanks
Naruto: Sasuke, if I have to break every bone in your body, I’ll stop you!
Sasuke: Naruto…why? Why do you go this far for me?

Sakura: ~Can’t even lay a finger on him to hurt him~
Sasuke: ~Tries to murder her in cold blood anyways~
Naruto: Keep your hatred, let it fester, and when the time comes, hit me with it full force!
Sasuke: Why do you care about me so much?

Sakura: ~Confesses for the second time~
Sasuke: Is she still daydreaming about love?
Naruto: ~exists~
Sasuke: Its because its him that I have to kill him. All of the obstacles are gone, except for Naruto. When Itachi died, he was the only one who made me feel like I wasn’t alone. He never gave up on me. I couldn’t stop paying attention to him. You had a kind of strength I was missing. He made me weak. He’s the only one, I can truly accept
Uggh Indra you are perfect and my favorite member on here for sure.

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shin Sr. is not Sarada.

You must be registered for see images

Your denial is just too much. :lmao:
Okay but what about ut denial? No? I mean I could link u to the page (using my phone) why would sadaraa ask her mother if she was or was not married to saduke? Also since ur saying ss are married wouldnt sasuke be slight happy to see his wife after so long or have shock expression seeing his wife his simple question was "why are u here" not emtional change of seeing her I am sry but is only to sakura that sasuke is hers to sasuke sakura nothing but shit didnt give two shit shes kiddnapped

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay but what about ut denial? No? I mean I could link u to the page (using my phone) why would sadaraa ask her mother if she was or was not married to saduke? Also since ur saying ss are married wouldnt sasuke be slight happy to see his wife after so long or have shock expression seeing his wife his simple question was "why are u here" not emtional change of seeing her I am sry but is only to sakura that sasuke is hers to sasuke sakura nothing but shit didnt give two shit shes kiddnapped
I understand that you are a feminist, and you are angry with Sasuke, but you always nit pick and try to look at it negatively. The "Why are you here?" could mean he cares about her and doesn't want her in danger. This is the page where they actually interacted, and Sasuke's words are kind.

You must be registered for see images

No one seems phased about Sakura being teleported, including Sakura herself, they know how powerful she is and that she will be alright.

This chapter was the beginning of Sasuke and Sakura's interaction in Gaiden, you don't know their relationship right now apart from them being husband and wife, so you have no right to assume that he doesn't love her. Wait till the end of Gaiden, I am sure we will see interactions, whether flashbacks or future conversations, that will prove how he feels about her.

King Of Pop

Elite
Kin
21💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"he doesnt care about his family" yeah right lmao.

This chapter confirmed he loves his child and that Sakura is his wife as if that wasn't obvious already, and pretty soon you will get manga evidence which will prove that he loves her as well.
yup. i feel the purpose of this gaiden is to bring the 3 closer